Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Seems whomever gets to her first scores. Texted and got 70 bbbj swallow then after maybe 10 mins no response. Maybe better offer? She is close to me so might try again.

Mr. Wiggley

Success finally? She's flaked on me 3x.
Flaked on me Maybe 7-8
Told her 50 was best I’d do since she kept bailing
Picked up at house drive to empty lot maybe 5 mins she’s undoing my pants while I’m driving. Good bbbj no gag even on my massive dick swallowed while I fingered her asshole.
Said bbfs for 100 and bb anal for 140
She seemed ok but clearly in a rush so can only guess why

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know many women who are providers who don't do anything stronger than pot.
Ditto. In fact I've met Independents who didn't even do that.

If you stick to the very low end then chances are you are only going to meet the druggies or pimped out girls who are given drugs to make the job tolerable.

Some more exclusive girls who are pickier about their clients actually enjoy meeting guys and getting paid to have sex.

I saw her last week, maybe tues nite. I texted her, got a response and set up meeting. She gave me residential address to meet in plainview. She came to my car. Nice young white girl.

She directed me to a spot also residential area she said was cool.

Quick but nice sloppy bbj that got the job done. 80 as she had said on text. I would go again. What i didnt like was fully wrapped up clothing so no ability to slide hand down or up any clothing.

I saw her last week, maybe tues nite. I texted her, got a response and set up meeting. She gave me residential address to meet in plainview. She came to my car. Nice young white girl.

She directed me to a spot also residential area she said was cool.

Quick but nice sloppy bbj that got the job done. 80 as she had said on text. I would go again. What i didnt like was fully wrapped up clothing so no ability to slide hand down or up any clothing.
So no signs of the boyfriend? I’ve been iffy on this one since reading earlier in the thread that they robbed a guy.

Mr. Wiggley

Well saw her on the news today, petty larceny guess nothing important was happening. Was it one of you who she robbed?
Saw her on the news?
Does she have a name?
If you never met her how do you know it was her?
Who did she rob?
Where did this happen?
Assuming you can answer ANY of these questions I guess the mystery of why she was always wrapped up as per another monger has been answered?

Status
Not open for further replies.