Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this one active still? Texted number at top and didnt get a response. Havent been able to find any recent ads on the usual sources, just archived ones form the numbers in this thread. Anyone have any current info?
I went to a neighbors funeral in Seaford yesterday and on the obituaries for the funeral home I found Savannah’s picture up on the wall nice girl. She passed on the 30th of November.

I went to a neighbors funeral in Seaford yesterday and on the obituaries for the funeral home I found Savannah’s picture up on the wall nice girl. She passed on the 30th of November.
For anyone familiar with my previous posts about Savannah, this makes me very sad for obvious reasons. Some day we we will treat addiction as a disease, not a personality flaw. May she find in death the peace that eluded her in life.
So I found her social media a while back when i made my inquiry, and upon looking at it now, it appears she took her own life. She had lost her long time SO on 11/28 (and has posts about it), and if she passed on the 30th it's pretty likely it was suicide related (a comment on a photo from someone else also kinda confirms this). While this is certianly very sad and heartbreaking, at least it is not due to ODing or addiction, but rather of a broken heart.

So I found her social media a while back when i made my inquiry, and upon looking at it now, it appears she took her own life. She had lost her long time SO on 11/28 (and has posts about it), and if she passed on the 30th it's pretty likely it was suicide related (a comment on a photo from someone else also kinda confirms this). While this is certianly very sad and heartbreaking, at least it is not due to ODing or addiction, but rather of a broken heart.
No one dies of a broken heart. Addiction is often a means to self-medicate for depression. Losing a significant other could certainly be a cause for an intentional overdose. But you're right, I don't know for sure. But it sure looks familiar to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.