No Name 412-407-2121

Good looking young black girl in Copiage. Not the hood rat for 60 that meets at Burger King. A different one who met at Red Lobster. Great BBBJ CIM for 60.....spit, gagged, smacked her own face with my dick....best BBBJ in a long time....she devoured my cock, she couldn't get enough of it. Well worth it. Enjoy. 60 BBJ CIM. Spit in napkins after making sure I was completely finished. Winner!!!

Good looking young black girl in Copiage. Not the hood rat for 60 that meets at Burger King. A different one who met at Red Lobster. Great BBBJ CIM for 60.....spit, gagged, smacked her own face with my dick....best BBBJ in a long time....she devoured my cock, she couldn't get enough of it. Well worth it. Enjoy. 60 BBJ CIM. Spit in napkins after making sure I was completely finished. Winner!!!
I tried this one yesterday. She said the above was 80, i countered with 60, she said "no thank you", to which i replied, enjoy the rest of your day. End of transaction. Glad you had better luck than me.

Yeah there are several ads most of them from Philly with about four different girls sharing the number. However there is a newer ad out of Farmingdale - did she look like the girl with the tattoos in that ad? They kind of look planted I’m sure it’s a bait switch but if she looks halfway decent to that would be good.

$60 BBJCIM car dates can be had all day on the island. I don’t think enough guys realize we set the market price. Personally, when they shoot anything over that for car I counter with $60 and if they don’t budge say something like ‘good luck there’s a lot of good competition out there’. There I usually get an okay or not, but usually it’s succesful. While I have paid $80 it’s usually because I went through the run and no one else was answering but it’s rare.

SW I never give more than $40, with $30 being an average but at the market we all know the type of girls were getting involved with and the risks that go with it.

Yeah there are several ads most of them from Philly with about four different girls sharing the number. However there is a newer ad out of Farmingdale - did she look like the girl with the tattoos in that ad? They kind of look planted I’m sure it’s a bait switch but if she looks halfway decent to that would be good.

$60 BBJCIM car dates can be had all day on the island. I don’t think enough guys realize we set the market price. Personally, when they shoot anything over that for car I counter with $60 and if they don’t budge say something like ‘good luck there’s a lot of good competition out there’. There I usually get an okay or not, but usually it’s succesful. While I have paid $80 it’s usually because I went through the run and no one else was answering but it’s rare.

SW I never give more than $40, with $30 being an average but at the market we all know the type of girls were getting involved with and the risks that go with it.
I NEVER pay more than 60 for a car bbj, never. You're absolutely correct. I'm happy for all the fellas willing to fork over 80 or 100, but there's no need to. 7 out of 10 will be more than happy with 60, and if you find the 3 that are not, there's the other 7 to work with.

She wanted 80, I said all I'm paying is 60. I told her I finish quickly which I do. I got lucky, the girl I saw was young pretty and cool. I can't tell if it's the girl in the picture, she was attractive. Best BBJ I've had in a long time.
Too bad you didn't get a name.. We could of requested her. Maybe we can call her cockslapper lol.