No name 332-202-0553 scammed now uses 516-588-1236

Metsfan, i don't know what made you go back to the well a 3rd time.

Let's all please make this scam artists life as unprofitable as possible.
it was near my workplace and I was thinking with the little head.

Funny update she texted me today, acually blew up my phone apologizing asking me to come back so she can make it up to me and keep me as a regular. I told her to take an uber to me in riverhead (I dont live near there) when she arrived I informed her my $40 was well spent making her waste it on an uber there and back, and wasting her time. I dont think I will be hearing back from her anytime soon.

So without checking reviews I saw this one for a qv car date. She was cute, smelled a little like cigarettes, but was a good experience. 60 bbj/swallow. She knew of bad reviews (brought them up to me), and of course said the reviews were lying. I had a good experience, as the service I got was as negotiated. Gave a good BJ, took instructions well. Glad I saw the reviews after, not before.

pokler

Power Bottom
Oddly it's the girl in the pix.

Asked for a ride to a quick e mart to get cigs. I obliged (this is common in my experiences, Sasha aka nicki's friend did this the first of many times i saw her).

Should have kicked her when she asked for 1/2 the donation. I didnt give it to her but relented to 40 figuring that's like 3 packs of cigs (i don't use em).

We went back to her house she said follow me in. But she locked the door before i got to it and didn't answer it.

Stupid me, because she was cute. However she only got me for less than an hours work. Back in the younger days i might have handed her the whole damn donation.

No new biz for this scam artiste please.

TZ
You should be thanking god this complete stranger you met over the Internet to commit a crime with was not a police officer. You got off easy .

You should be thanking god this complete stranger you met over the Internet to commit a crime with was not a police officer. You got off easy .
The more I read posts, especially past couple of weeks, the more I agree with your thinking about TOFTT.

That said, although there are many other risks with dealing with an unknown, a PO would never get in the car with a john.