No name 332-202-0553 scammed now uses 516-588-1236

Oddly it's the girl in the pix.

Asked for a ride to a quick e mart to get cigs. I obliged (this is common in my experiences, Sasha aka nicki's friend did this the first of many times i saw her).

Should have kicked her when she asked for 1/2 the donation. I didnt give it to her but relented to 40 figuring that's like 3 packs of cigs (i don't use em).

We went back to her house she said follow me in. But she locked the door before i got to it and didn't answer it.

Stupid me, because she was cute. However she only got me for less than an hours work. Back in the younger days i might have handed her the whole damn donation.

No new biz for this scam artiste please.

TZ

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Yep
Wanted half up front then said she needed something from the house.
Lucky me she didn’t have a good grip on the cash. As soon as I grabbed it back went bitch. Too effen bad crook

The only time I got scammed was similar to this except I picked her up on the street. she said she needed to buy a pack of cigs at 7-11. Drove her there and she asked for 10 bucks. I said sure but leave your jacket in car. She went over to a bunch of people (couple guys and girls) and sent one of the girls back to my car who said "something came up and XXXX (whatever her name was - I forgot) has to go somewhere and she needs her jacket back". I realized I was scammed. I took off and dumped jacket in dumpster (probably could have gotten 10 bucks at consignment shop for it as decent jacket). It was late fall, windy and cold out there and I assume stupid bitch spent rest of the day staying warm from the heat of her cigs.

The only time I got scammed was similar to this except I picked her up on the street. she said she needed to buy a pack of cigs at 7-11. Drove her there and she asked for 10 bucks. I said sure but leave your jacket in car. She went over to a bunch of people (couple guys and girls) and sent one of the girls back to my car who said "something came up and XXXX (whatever her name was - I forgot) has to go somewhere and she needs her jacket back". I realized I was scammed. I took off and dumped jacket in dumpster (probably could have gotten 10 bucks at consignment shop for it as decent jacket). It was late fall, windy and cold out there and I assume stupid bitch spent rest of the day staying warm from the heat of her cigs.
$10???!!! I legit would've felt bad for that girl. She's conning people having to meet them for $10 clearly she could try and scam better or stop scamming and be more profitable.

Thanks for the warning! Remember the "Snow Bunny" jailhouse tat on her forearm!
(The previous posting saved me an hour's ride, "Snow Bunny" is a "Snow FLAKE.")

I saw the ad, called, and after asking if I was LE, she ghosted.
The ad appears below, merely for informational purposes.
Please do not misinterpret this as an endorsement, never even met her.

****************************************************************************************************

Wed 08 May 2019 12:24 AM
Hi , Im Milan. Im 22 years old & looking for fun. Want reasonable prices & great service ? Call or text me ;)
332-202-0553

I see she either got someone else, or one of you guys with an account on the place where i got the number put up a warning to the other fellas. if it was one of you guys thanks. even if it just makes her get another burner it's an inconvenience to her and her pix are memorable and real so hopefully people remember her and don't give her any of your hobbying funds.

$10???!!! I legit would've felt bad for that girl. She's conning people having to meet them for $10 clearly she could try and scam better or stop scamming and be more profitable.
Couple things:

I think when she indicated that she needed a ride (gave me "the look") that from the get-go she was simply interested in getting a ride to meet up with her fellow cretins; the scam was just an opportunistic afterthought.

Apparently she wasn't a total cretin as I think she knew her con would not have worked if she said she said needed $30 for a pack of cigs.

I don't feel bad for people who steal from me.

hey guys been doing this hobby for a few years, just recently learned about this site. I have acually seen this girl twice. first two times she ghosted me then I tried using my 3rd number and got her to answer and meet. i was quoted 80 for bj or 100 for bbj. she is the girl in the photo. I met her yesterday and told her i wouldn't pay until after because of her reviews she agreed and claimed she has changed and did that to about 10 guys because she was heavy drug user. I picked her up and went to a nearby parking lot where she quickly started with no restrictions and allows you to roam anywhere with your hand. I asked about fs she said she doesnt do it. She finished CIM swallowed, I dropped her off and went home overall nothing special but got the job done. A little back and forth today and she said she would do FS for 150 for half in car only. I picked her up went to same same parking lot. This is when I knew it would be the last time I saw her. She is a very cute girl until you see what's under the clothes. she doesnt get nude but you can see, she has been through alot her skin and tits where extremely saggy and worn out it was disgusting. she started with a BBJ then said we have to be quick since if she is gone for more then 10 min her bf will come looking for her. she has no problem with Full bare but after hearing of the drug problems and seeing what I did I decided to use one anyway. we finished fast and I dropped her off with a larger black Male outside waiting for her. she claims her bf is ok with her giving bbj but isnt ok with her having sex with clients.

I know im new here but hopefully this helps at least one person.

hey guys been doing this hobby for a few years, just recently learned about this site. I have acually seen this girl twice. first two times she ghosted me then I tried using my 3rd number and got her to answer and meet. i was quoted 80 for bj or 100 for bbj. she is the girl in the photo. I met her yesterday and told her i wouldn't pay until after because of her reviews she agreed and claimed she has changed and did that to about 10 guys because she was heavy drug user. I picked her up and went to a nearby parking lot where she quickly started with no restrictions and allows you to roam anywhere with your hand. I asked about fs she said she doesnt do it. She finished CIM swallowed, I dropped her off and went home overall nothing special but got the job done. A little back and forth today and she said she would do FS for 150 for half in car only. I picked her up went to same same parking lot. This is when I knew it would be the last time I saw her. She is a very cute girl until you see what's under the clothes. she doesnt get nude but you can see, she has been through alot her skin and tits where extremely saggy and worn out it was disgusting. she started with a BBJ then said we have to be quick since if she is gone for more then 10 min her bf will come looking for her. she has no problem with Full bare but after hearing of the drug problems and seeing what I did I decided to use one anyway. we finished fast and I dropped her off with a larger black Male outside waiting for her. she claims her bf is ok with her giving bbj but isnt ok with her having sex with clients.

I know im new here but hopefully this helps at least one person.
So you said she was nothing special. You got bbbj for $40 and though $150 for fs was a good price?? $40 bbbj I would expect fs no more than $80.