No FS!

So, just dumped my ATF. A few other promising providers I've had are either on vacation, dead or stopped working. Back on the hunt. Surveying thru different sites, I've found a group of ladies who appear to post legit pics and seem fairly attractive. On the tagline of all their ads is the ominous "No FS!" In y'alls experience, how staunch are providers with this "rule." I'm sure the first visit it would be the case, but have you guys found that more often than not you can break down the walls? Or, is it more a bullshit promise to keep the suckers coming back for a false promise that will never come? Too much of a variable from girl to girl to even tell?

Discuss.

billyS

Reign of Terror
In my experience it means they only have fs with whom they choose. The no fs rule gets them out of fucking guys who they find disgusting.
Or it lets them set different prices for different guys.

In my experience it means they only have fs with whom they choose. The no fs rule gets them out of fucking guys who they find disgusting.
Or it lets them set different prices for different guys.
I go to amps mostly. Sometimes massage girls. As an older guy like most of you i can smell bullshit. As im being friendly and treating them like a friend and not just some whore i get the lowdown.
Its all in the approach. Its like when a guy gets laid at a standard rub and tug he posts it and a line goes out the door.
That girl just stopped doing that for anybody including the poster. I get fs, bbj, dates etc at the most conservative places. Have some fun. No to someone else maybe yes to you. Treat the girls with respect and give big tips for service before asking for fs. That goes a long way when they know they dont have to but want to. Win win for everyone because you 100 percent come back!ENJOY! its a hobby!