NM Therapy - Jennifer

Got tired after long drive. Not much info in this area. Googled and called to schedule. MMS said Jennifer will see me. Ok. In looks she's attractive and a bit kinky. Told me to laid down, did a quick massage on my back for 10 minutes then ask for the flip. Put on a cover, did a nice CBJ for a few minutes to get it hard, got on top for CG, did that then i asked for missionary, she was tight so I thought I might not hold it long. So I ask for doggy, for an Asian MILF got a nice plump butt. Went to town on doggy slap her ass and all lighty she didn't mind, then finally came in the bag.

Got tired after long drive. Not much info in this area. Googled and called to schedule. MMS said Jennifer will see me. Ok. In looks she's attractive and a bit kinky. Told me to laid down, did a quick massage on my back for 10 minutes then ask for the flip. Put on a cover, did a nice CBJ for a few minutes to get it hard, got on top for CG, did that then i asked for missionary, she was tight so I thought I might not hold it long. So I ask for doggy, for an Asian MILF got a nice plump butt. Went to town on doggy slap her ass and all lighty she didn't mind, then finally came in the bag.
This was free?

This happened in Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama or Mississippi?

Forgot to mention their location and business name. Check out NM therapy in Shepherdsville, KY.
Jennifer said there's another girl much younger than her and tole me 3 some is on their menu I declined though.

Forgot to mention their location and business name. Check out NM therapy in Shepherdsville, KY.
Jennifer said there's another girl much younger than her and tole me 3 some is on their menu I declined though.
Thanks for telling us the location.

Hopefully tomorrow you can let us know the price and tip you paid.