NJ - Reviewing Ivana of Siberia (Butler)

Date: 8/24/2001
Agency: Siberia
Referral: Daily Record
Provider: Ivana
Phone: (973) 838-5005
Email: none
URL: none
City/State: Butler, NJ
Area: Route 23 North
Type: Russian MP
Category: Spa
Services: Massage, Standard extras, CBJ offered ($1/2 for nude and bring your own party hat)
Time Advertised: 1 hour
Rushed Service: Yes, about 45 mins in actual
Service Fee: $60
Extras: $100 (see Comments)
Total_Fee: $160
Provider Haggled: No
Accurate Advertisement: Yes
Race: Russian
Language Barrier: Very Slight
Appearance: Somewhat attractive bleached blonde (roots showing) older provider with brown eyes and OK body.
Breasts: Gravity has had its way.
Attitude: Very nice and accomodating.
Comments: Good overall massage although she did use words that I do not want to hear in the session (i.e. HJ, BJ). This made me particularly nervous since she laid her cell phone on a table about two feet from my head. I asked her to put her cell phone in the other room, she did. She asked if I wanted a hand job and informed me that it’s $40. Of course this gets my state of paranoia is through the roof. I told her that I do not use words like that, and that they can be misconstrued by LE. She pressed me for the amount of my tip further. I decided to tell her that I ALWAYS tip $100. She asked what I expect for the tip and I said 'I don’t expect anything', and then 'surprise me'. I was almost expecting LE to break in the door and then she started disrobing and said that for $100 you get nude and a HJ. We proceeded onto a very decent , if not pretty standard session.

Now, I don't want to get off on a rant here, (in my best Dennis Miller) but when are providers going to get it through their heads that we do not want to be propositioned in a way that could potentially land us with our names in the papers or worse. In NJ there are certain standards that any hobbyist knows. When I say I tip $100, its because I KNOW what it buys, so strip down to what god gave ya and start cranking baby. At least that’s my opinion. I could be paranoid.

Recommended: No - A little to old looking for my taste

Is this the place?

Is this the place adjacent to a video store, about 1/2 a mile south of the Burger King on Rt. 23 north?

There is lettering on the glass that says "Wellness Center"?

Did you ever check out the place a few miles south from there on Rt.23 north, across the highway from the Spa 23 Health Club, right next to a travel agency? I heard they got busted a few months back. I see now there is some sort of 'by appointment only" salon there now. I wonder if they are back in business.

Thats the one...

yup.. wellness center on the window. I really didnt care for it.

I have been going to the other one you mention in peaquannock on 23, though I found the place clean and the girls pretty decent. Its called ABD, I have a few reviews posted on them.

More NNJ 'jackhouses'

Guys,
Anyone ever try any MP's in Sussex County? There is an AMP above a Radio Shack in Sparta, i'll have to check it out someday. I wonder if they'll honor my Radio Shack Battery Club Card?

Here's another question:
Would eat at a chinese restaurant that was adjacent to a AMP? I would, but i'd avoid the egg-drop soup.

-YC