NJ Question - MTC

I asked about this a while back on JAG but didn't get much response, so I'm hoping for some new info here. Trying to find out about MTC in Edison (Woodbridge Ave). I've been there a couple times and seemed like just a HJ place. I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten more, as I've heard rumors that FS can be had.

The main reason for my curiosity is because there is one specific girl there (Rose) who I had met when she worked for an extremely brief period of time at Pines. I had a FS session with her there and am trying to find out if it might be available at MTC too.

So I've heard both good and bad. Any guys who have experience with the place (or Rose), please share your knowledge!

do the letters YMMV mean anything? Been there 3 times, the first girl offered fs, the other 2 were hj only with varying degrees of play allowed. Don't know Rose, but I haven't been back in quite a while.

I've been there twice awhile ago, both times to see Lora. Although I didn't inquire, she didn't strike me as the FS type. She's a sweet girl, brunette, with an incredible tan, slim body B-cup natural breasts. Attractive. Nice time. MTC is known as a clean place not a F/S shop. But yes the YMMV rule applies like it does anywhere - IMO it really depends on the girl.

Ok so far I have two differing versions of YMMV. Anyone else care to contribute to my confusion ?

[Edited by Casper on 03-03-2001 at 04:30 PM]

Your Milage May Vary

The other one was a joke. The idea is that it is up to the girl what she will do with a particular client. If she likes (or is more comfortable) someone she may do more. If not she may do less.

YMMV

Thanks Richie, I was thinking that sounded more legit than the first definition

Peace out

[Edited by Casper on 03-03-2001 at 09:05 PM]