NJ Great Sword - 347-348-6442/6372

Rainey

I ended up here after a friend’s recommendation and it didn’t disappoint, an additional quick and easy verification.
I was contemplating if the trip to NJ was worth it and luck would have it, I was scheduled to work in NJ so I made a pit stop here, after some back and forth it worked out for a Monday midday meet with Rainey.

She’s advertised as a student working part-time and to my surprise she really is. Perfect English and submissive demeanor.
Pretty, young (22+|-), full black hair, spinner body, natural B/C, shaved kitty wearing a revealing black lingerie. You would guess it by just looking at her at first glance but the more I was with her the more open and less shy she got.
Not your typical amp setup, parking was a bitch but get the parking app and pay attention to the signs.

Rainey was ready and walked me to the room, she was shy as if she was new at this. I left $500 on the night stand and that was her queue to start her gfe onslaught. Dfk was so nice started slow with nibbles and nipples then got hotter and more aggressive, mainly on my part. She responded well and I told her in advance to stop me if I get too unruly.
I didn’t need a shower since I made this my first stop of the day and the activities escalated quick. I knew I had an hour so I slowed down in fear of popping too quick so I let her do her thing but she was already on. I grazed her hooha and she was wet so I put myself under her for 69 and let her grind at her pace.

From 69 we transitioned to enthusiastic covered RCG, she pounded me hard. We rotated between her going hard and me thrusting from below. She took it well and asked for more, I guess that what real 22 yr olds do. A few positions later we found a good rhythm in K9 and it was not a bad view either.
She was responsive and it felt as she was into it the whole time. For me personally nothing beats a hot Asian girl calling me daddy mid session. Rainy did that throughout our time. I ended up saying goodbye with a fair amount of jizz on her tits. It was beautiful!!