Nina Skyy from SA

Nina Skyy, this one is very slick. I have chatted with her on and off the last two months. She has a story and excuse for everything.
She is a big time scammer, but kudos to IMALLIN25 for finally reporting she legit puts out. There is a few posts about her in the SA thread. .

Hope this helps
Oh I didn't realize there was an SA thread I would have put this there. Where is that at?

Also, she "put out" but at the same time not really lol. Just let me give to her. Even tho I'm sick and liked it, my balls were bluer then the depths of the Atlantic ocean

Guys, once again I stress that "search" is your friend. Had you used that, @imallin25, you would have found both the SA thread and the specific warnings about Nina Skyy and saved some cash in the process. But I applaud you for being the first guy reporting that he made her quiver about something other than taking your money. I wish we could give out badges for TOFTT because you deserve one.

Guys, once again I stress that "search" is your friend. Had you used that, @imallin25, you would have found both the SA thread and the specific warnings about Nina Skyy and saved some cash in the process. But I applaud you for being the first guy reporting that he made her quiver about something other than taking your money. I wish we could give out badges for TOFTT because you deserve one.
Well in my defense I met her back in August way before people asked about her in the other thread which was the beginning of January. It wasn't until recently that I got fed up enough with her what I decided to expose her. Also I had Googled her number but nothing came up bc it's not included in that thread. Now she has her own dedicated post with number included so hopefully that'll help save some people.

Well in my defense I met her back in August way before people asked about her in the other thread which was the beginning of January. It wasn't until recently that I got fed up enough with her what I decided to expose her. Also I had Googled her number but nothing came up bc it's not included in that thread. Now she has her own dedicated post with number included so hopefully that'll help save some people.
Okay, that certainly does explain why a search would not help. But what made you "fed up enough" to finally post about her? Was it that she shut down her SA account and you couldn't try another attempt? Because even though that makes her look bad now, a timely review would have been useful to the guys that initially commented about her in the SA thread and then maybe some of them would have replied to you about their experiences with her.
But all of this conjecture is making me wonder if some info about her should even be allowed on here and I am waiting for the other mods to weigh in on it. You can help us out by telling us how you got her phone number. Is that listed on the SA website or did she have to give that to you? Because my take on UG protocol is that if the phone number isn't advertised, then it should not be publicly revealed. And I'm on the fence about the photos, too, because I don't think we've ever published SA pics on here.

I can't lie the phone number was given to me privately so I guess you can remove that from the title.
But IMHO the pictures should stay. Not telling anyone what to do...but anyone can go on SA and see those photos. Even with a free account. Nothing I posted was private or personally sent photos. I have personal photos but I decided not to post them. That much I knew.

Why didn't I post about her earlier? Well for a good while I thought and hoped we would resume contact. And I thought she was my UTR. IDC about her closing the SA account, I posted my review before she closed it. I was "fed up" bc I realized after she scammed my money and disappeared that she's not an UTR but a scam artist. She didn't provide the goods she advertised after money was sent. That pushed me over the edge. I haven't been active on this site for months until recently and seeing some bad TOFTT reviews made me remember I should post her review.

Sounds like you for a short moment you went full (insert certain members handle) and harassed the shit out of her, glad you started thinking with the big head. It never worked out for the other guy either. It probably scares the girl to some extent.

Sounds like you for a short moment you went full (insert certain members handle) and harassed the shit out of her
Haha!
I mean, it was a text every couple weeks... It wasnt 10 texts a day..
We met early Aug. The next day I tried making more plans and she wouldnt respond. Two days later I text again and when she wouldn't respond I said, oh shit... Then I waited till September. I said something like "I want to send you money" lol. Then one more in november. Then the new number right before Christmas. So... Should I have let it be? Definitely! But stalker? I guess let the reader decide :D

She’s a complete scam artist and liar. I already reviewed her here otherwise I would share more but it seems to be the exact same story that everyone else has to share. She’s good but we need to recognize this shit quick so we don’t get played.
She’s probably making up a new profile one SA. When we see her new pic and profile we should post it and Cross reference it so maybe more people would see it quicker Good luck out there

But all of this conjecture is making me wonder if some info about her should even be allowed on here ... how you got her phone number. Is that listed on the SA website or did she have to give that to you? Because my take on UG protocol is that if the phone number isn't advertised, then it should not be publicly revealed. And I'm on the fence about the photos, too, because I don't think we've ever published SA pics on here.
SA disallows posting of phone numbers or any other identificating information.

Nope you've never posted SA photos...

I can't lie the phone number was given to me privately so I guess you can remove that from the title.
But IMHO the pictures should stay. Not telling anyone what to do...but anyone can go on SA and see those photos. Even with a free account. Nothing I posted was private or personally sent photos. I have personal photos but I decided not to post them. That much I knew.
.... because the photos are private even the ones on the site. Anyone can't see the photos as they have to be an SA member first.

REVIEW:
I met Nina off SA. Her pics from her public profile will be attached. Profile name is nina_skyy
some of her pics look older and she looks less pretty. shes either great with makeup or the face pics arent accurate.
She gave me her number pretty quickly. Started texting and after a few days of schedule conflicts we met up. It was late on a friday or saturday night i believe and she was back and forth about meeting up, but after begging her she came out for a car date.
We met at a dunkin donuts parking lot near nassau community college, being shes living in Hempstead. possibly on campus idk. Holy fuck shes hot. The good pics of her on her profile proved to be true. Shes definitely spanish, i forget what. We talked for about 10min to make her feel comfortable. She has a rule she likes to get to know someone before she gets "too intimate". After talking I kept trying to decipher what she will allow on the first date. Im a pay for play kinda guy and wasnt looking for an actual SD relationship. She seemed to be in the middle of both possibilities.
After bartering she decided to show me her tits. Omg theyre gigantic and beautiful. Pretty sure theyre fake but still great IMO lol. Feeling them up, sucking on them. I want more. She says for more money I can see her pussy. I want her in the back seat but she wont go. So we stay in the front and she shows me her pussy. Costs even more to play with it. Fuck, fine. Price goes up. Being a donut store parking lot two cop cars pull in and go inside. We're off to the side of the lot and i have dark tints but she gets SO NERVOUS. As her profile shows, shes a law student. Says she can get pretty much black-balled from becoming a lawyer if she gets in trouble for something like this so shes sweating bullets. For several minutes she keeps looking at the cops and back at me and back at the cops and asking if we should leave. I just keep playing with her pussy and feeling her up lmao.
Finally she has enough and wants to move the party elsewhere. I say the only way im leaving is if i get you in the backseat this time.. She asks what i want, i say clothes off and i wanna eat that pussy and more. Fine, but price went up AGAIN... Fuck, whatever.

We go to a frickin residential side street and by now its after midnight, and she says here is fine bc its dark lol. Whatever, i have tinted windows and if you couldnt already tell by now the little head was making every single decision. We get to the backseat, she still wont kiss tho. I play with her, finger her and then go down on her. She directs me to what she likes and where it feels good. Thanks baby. Im licking, fingering with one hand and playing with her tits with the other. Shes loving it, little moans, and pushing my face into her. Then she goes silent and starts quivering and gyrating. Omg i was loving it. Shes either a professional actress or I did a decent job lol. After that I was FUCKING BEGGING her for a BJ, throwing loads of money offers her way but she wouldnt accept! The bill was already at $250. I offered her 300, 350, 400 to stay longer and blow me!!! She still wouldnt.

She let me pay with zelle when i got home bc i hadnt set up my account yet. I could have been an asshole and screwed her over and not sent payment but i did. Then when i get home she has the balls (or tits I should say) to ask for more! I ignore it and send the 250. She writes back complaining she was hoping for more money bc she stayed longer than usual and she needs more money for her car repairs blahblah. I reply saying listen i loved you, we will meet again and i will spend a fortune on you But for what we did tonight 250 was more than i would usually pay. She only writes "ok np". After this she goes off the grid. Wont respond to my msgs for MONTHS! A text every couple weeks for months and they all went ignored. I once outright told her "i want so give you money" and nothing. I know i wasnt blocked bc out of no where one day she writes "Hey this is nina from SA". Obviously to the wrong number bc i wrote back excited as a kid receiving a puppy and then she never responded.

I finally give up and stop messaging her. Then after a month off i text her from a diff number. She writes basically "hey who is this?". I say i met you off SA... "omg im so glad u wrote me blahblahblah". I tell her ill give her $50 for some nudes. She does it and send a couple and at least 2 were really her. Shes very conversational with me via text for a few days. I thought for sure i had her. We're talking about me eating her out (idk if she figured out who i was or not) and how good it felt for her. One day she says how bout a video for some more money. She came thru with the pics so i thought sure wth. She was that hot that she had a hold on me. So i send money, then she disappears... fuck. its been several weeks now and same shit, she wont reply.

So guys, GO FOR IT! Just beware. Blow up her phone. Give her the UG treatment. IDC what you do. If you get to meet up with her, good for you! leave a response lol. I hope she works out for everyone but i also hope everyone pisses her off with calls and messages.
She LET ME pay with zelle? Hadn't set up my account yet? BEGGING HER for a car date? Had her naked and yet should wouldn't even touch you? Already $250 but STILL OFFERING 300, 350, 400? This to me details out exactly what's going on she put you under a spell if even after this you still want to send her money. Why is she dictating these terms and you're letting her and going along with it? I'm not trying to judge just trying to understand. Sounds like you're so horny for her and she knew/knows it.

we need to recognize this shit quick so we don’t get played.
... Good luck out there
YES!!!!

She LET ME pay with zelle? Hadn't set up my account yet? BEGGING HER for a car date? Had her naked and yet should wouldn't even touch you? Already $250 but STILL OFFERING 300, 350, 400? This to me details out exactly what's going on she put you under a spell if even after this you still want to send her money. Why is she dictating these terms and you're letting her and going along with it? I'm not trying to judge just trying to understand. Sounds like you're so horny for her and she knew/knows it.
so let me clarify a few things...
First, yeah i cant lie, i admit she had me under a spell. I gotta be honest, i dont eat out a lot so when i ate her out and she had a field day with it, i instantly wanted her again... But youd think she would keep that spell going and suck me dry (of money lol). instead she ghosted. thats what kinda had me perplexed and wanting more.

Second, when i said "let me pay with zelle" (it turns out it wasnt zelle but another cash app just in case anyone cares) i was emphasizing the fact that she let me LEAVE her and drive 30min home before paying her for our date, and I hadnt even created an account for the app yet. I wasnt emphasizing "she allowed me to pay her" lol. idk many providers who would let you leave their sight before paying.. the ones ive met wont even lift up their shirt without seeing green first. and me personally i would much rather pay with an app than carry cash around. You can put a fake name on this app too.. So anyway, at that moment i thought she was a cool trusting girl.. at that moment... And i believed her quote unquote multi-step process of dates and getting to know each other and then going crazy with sex. So yeah I wanted more. Shame on me i know

guys, you dont have to be a paying member to see peoples PUBLIC photos... all you have to do is create an account. You can browse and save favorites for free. Only if you want to msg people or request their private photos do you have to pay...
IANAL (I am not a lawyer) but IIRC the SA TOS doesn't like the posting that occurred a few messages back IIRC considering they're considering that's their IP blah blah. Ditto for your posting her photos even if not in the form your did as non paying or not they're still not public photos [viewable anywhere else]. I have no stake in this except that I like our status quo and don't want to see that disrupted for some reason or another.

so let me clarify a few things...
First, yeah i cant lie, i admit she had me under a spell. I gotta be honest, i dont eat out a lot so when i ate her out and she had a field day with it, i instantly wanted her again... But youd think she would keep that spell going and suck me dry (of money lol). instead she ghosted. thats what kinda had me perplexed and wanting more.
No question weird logic on her part.

Second, when i said "let me pay with zelle" (it turns out it wasnt zelle but another cash app just in case anyone cares) i was emphasizing the fact that she let me LEAVE her and drive 30min home before paying her for our date, and I hadnt even created an account for the app yet. I wasnt emphasizing "she allowed me to pay her" lol. idk many providers who would let you leave their sight before paying.. the ones ive met wont even lift up their shirt without seeing green first. and me personally i would much rather pay with an app than carry cash around. You can put a fake name on this app too.. So anyway, at that moment i thought she was a cool trusting girl.. at that moment... And i believed her quote unquote multi-step process of dates and getting to know each other and then going crazy with sex. So yeah I wanted more. Shame on me i know
But she (correctly) assessed that you would pay her and furthermore I think she knew she had you so well that she risked your giving her more money through the app later whatever the app (how do you feed this fake name app BTW? does it have a name?).

However it sounds like she should have at least run you through a round 2 since she got that far with round 1.

Remember that most of these woman have nothing to loose even the non-scammers I'm 1000000000% convinced of that. Even though my arrangements have gone fairly well I still see it and I also see it during the whole searching process even of the woman I don't even choose. And it's one reason (although not the only reason) I approach it that way myself now. (Except for my ATF who I'll go above and beyond for, perhaps I should know better too, but at least they're history there, although that's been problematic lately.)