Nina Skyy from SA

Anybody have any info on "Nina Sky" from western Nassau?
Thanks in advance

Ahh Yes ! Nina Skyy.... here’s my take.

Initially she seemed to be the next perfect sugar baby. Pics are 100% real, absolutely beautiful young college age girl. But sadly, turned out to be a time wasting player with no intentions of actually living up to her arrangement.
We met twice , and I gave her money through cash app only to be let down by her excuses of why she can’t get a room with me right now. Only met in public places like a date , she’s extremely charming and pretty but she clearly had no intentions of actually doing anything. ( I only realized that too late ) She’s a good hustler though.

Very misleading with sending generic nude pics of what’s to come soon. Playing the ... oh I really need rent money now or I’m going to get kicked out. Bullshit so she got the cash app money. She also said that she hasn’t eaten in days cause she has no money. Then the excuses came out when we met up again in person.
If you can crack her open and get her to own up to her side of the bargain it would be a real nice catch. But other than that, it’s a low level scam artist in my opinion.
After our second meet just after Xmas I was going to post about her and forgot until NINE LIVES just asked about her and reminded me. Glad you did, so hopefully it warns someone else and at least prepares them for the bullshit diversionary lines she had. Rent , food, her brother, her room-mates, her job. All bullshit excuses that were used over a 2 week span as to why she couldn’t do more at that moment but yet wanted more money through the cash app.
Oh well lesson learned .... onto the next one !

Initially she seemed to be the next perfect sugar baby. Pics are 100% real, absolutely beautiful young college age girl. But sadly, turned out to be a time wasting player with no intentions of actually living up to her arrangement.
We met twice , and I gave her money through cash app only to be let down by her excuses of why she can’t get a room with me right now. Only met in public places like a date , she’s extremely charming and pretty but she clearly had no intentions of actually doing anything. ( I only realized that too late ) She’s a good hustler though.

Very misleading with sending generic nude pics of what’s to come soon. Playing the ... oh I really need rent money now or I’m going to get kicked out. Bullshit so she got the cash app money. She also said that she hasn’t eaten in days cause she has no money. Then the excuses came out when we met up again in person.
If you can crack her open and get her to own up to her side of the bargain it would be a real nice catch. But other than that, it’s a low level scam artist in my opinion.
After our second meet just after Xmas I was going to post about her and forgot until NINE LIVES just asked about her and reminded me. Glad you did, so hopefully it warns someone else and at least prepares them for the bullshit diversionary lines she had. Rent , food, her brother, her room-mates, her job. All bullshit excuses that were used over a 2 week span as to why she couldn’t do more at that moment but yet wanted more money through the cash app.
Ahh yes... I spoke with this one as well. We never met though. I can concur she is definitely a time waster and suggest staying away. I first got to her when she was new on the site. Our initial conversations were good, and she was interested in a FWB type situation. But she mentioned she was new and that she wanted to take it slow with the benefits at first. I was totally cool with that, but made her aware that it goes two ways. If initially there were no benefits coming my way, then there would be none to very little coming her way. We would just take this time to get to know each other. Of course, that is when she ghosted. Now after hearing your story, its quite obvious that she is just on there to scam people and waste time.

This is why this thread has so much importance, total time waster. Hit me with the she needs rent money yesterday, her landlords mean, asked if I wanted pics sent and could I pay her some money. I declined and told her to decide what she wants. Pics I have seen, (No nudes) look great. She does look super attractive, but doubt she wants anything other than the cash for no work.

Thank You B-Dub!

Ahh yes... I spoke with this one as well. We never met though. I can concur she is definitely a time waster and suggest staying away. I first got to her when she was new on the site. Our initial conversations were good, and she was interested in a FWB type situation. But she mentioned she was new and that she wanted to take it slow with the benefits at first. I was totally cool with that, but made her aware that it goes two ways. If initially there were no benefits coming my way, then there would be none to very little coming her way. We would just take this time to get to know each other. Of course, that is when she ghosted. Now after hearing your story, its quite obvious that she is just on there to scam people and waste time.
Thank you for the insight G2K!

Very important we help each other out. Solid info, much appreciated.

Not sure what you mean by "gave her money through cash app only to be let down by her excuses". Did you pay before you met her or when she showed up to meet? If so: Doctor, it hurts when I do this. Doctor: Then don't do that.

Don't use apps, online payments, etc unless you know the person. And even then don't. Another thing I like about my ATF is that of the many times I know she's hurting for money and I suggest giving her a cash advance or paying her through PP or something similar, is that she always says no no matter how convenient it would be for her. She's had many opportunities to fuck with me and each and every times she's come though like a champ including a few situation where I could have lost money in her favor. So with that all in mind, ditch the electronic payment stuff completely (not to mention some of them give person details to the recipient too).

And if they need to pay the rent then the only thing that means to me is they'll be meeting you today how nice.

It's up to the SD, not to be played. "Don't hate the player, hate the game."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What he said!!!

Although it's completely true that its quite obvious that many SBs are just on there to scam people and waste time it's also completely true that many SDs are going along with it. Being street smart is my main underlying modus operandi. I've yet to miss meeting a SB because of it. Learn how to negotiate. It should not be about her getting one over on you, nor about you pulling one over on her. Sure, many times there is not flags or you get presenting with live on the spot surprises thrown at you, but many times there is flags. This is not about you being a nice guy, but being a safe nice guy.

Not sure what you mean by "gave her money through cash app only to be let down by her excuses". Did you pay before you met her or when she showed up to meet? If so: Doctor, it hurts when I do this. Doctor: Then don't do that.

Don't use apps, online payments, etc unless you know the person. And even then don't. Another thing I like about my ATF is that of the many times I know she's hurting for money and I suggest giving her a cash advance or paying her through PP or something similar, is that she always says no no matter how convenient it would be for her. She's had many opportunities to fuck with me and each and every times she's come though like a champ including a few situation where I could have lost money in her favor. So with that all in mind, ditch the electronic payment stuff completely (not to mention some of them give person details to the recipient too).

And if they need to pay the rent then the only thing that means to me is they'll be meeting you today how nice.
Cash is king. Only after you have hooked up. This shouldn't even need to be said on a site like this.

Never pay for meet ups. A drink or two is fine, more than that NO.

COME AND GET IT FELLAS! but BUYER BEWARE profile.JPG
This chick put me through the ringer. It started off great but then went sour. Twice... Felt like an idiot the 2nd time..
Guys beware of getting ripped off, but at the same time if you can get her, RUN dont walk! Shes so fucking hot....
Dont send money for pics or videos. If you meet up expect everything to be "a la cart". And expect her to be expensive. Shes so fucking hot I honestly would go back to her even after all this just to fuck her and get it over with....

REVIEW:
I met Nina off SA. Her pics from her public profile will be attached. Profile name is nina_skyy
some of her pics look older and she looks less pretty. shes either great with makeup or the face pics arent accurate.
She gave me her number pretty quickly. Started texting and after a few days of schedule conflicts we met up. It was late on a friday or saturday night i believe and she was back and forth about meeting up, but after begging her she came out for a car date.
We met at a dunkin donuts parking lot near nassau community college, being shes living in Hempstead. possibly on campus idk. Holy fuck shes hot. The good pics of her on her profile proved to be true. Shes definitely spanish, i forget what. We talked for about 10min to make her feel comfortable. She has a rule she likes to get to know someone before she gets "too intimate". After talking I kept trying to decipher what she will allow on the first date. Im a pay for play kinda guy and wasnt looking for an actual SD relationship. She seemed to be in the middle of both possibilities.
After bartering she decided to show me her tits. Omg theyre gigantic and beautiful. Pretty sure theyre fake but still great IMO lol. Feeling them up, sucking on them. I want more. She says for more money I can see her pussy. I want her in the back seat but she wont go. So we stay in the front and she shows me her pussy. Costs even more to play with it. Fuck, fine. Price goes up. Being a donut store parking lot two cop cars pull in and go inside. We're off to the side of the lot and i have dark tints but she gets SO NERVOUS. As her profile shows, shes a law student. Says she can get pretty much black-balled from becoming a lawyer if she gets in trouble for something like this so shes sweating bullets. For several minutes she keeps looking at the cops and back at me and back at the cops and asking if we should leave. I just keep playing with her pussy and feeling her up lmao.
Finally she has enough and wants to move the party elsewhere. I say the only way im leaving is if i get you in the backseat this time.. She asks what i want, i say clothes off and i wanna eat that pussy and more. Fine, but price went up AGAIN... Fuck, whatever.

We go to a frickin residential side street and by now its after midnight, and she says here is fine bc its dark lol. Whatever, i have tinted windows and if you couldnt already tell by now the little head was making every single decision. We get to the backseat, she still wont kiss tho. I play with her, finger her and then go down on her. She directs me to what she likes and where it feels good. Thanks baby. Im licking, fingering with one hand and playing with her tits with the other. Shes loving it, little moans, and pushing my face into her. Then she goes silent and starts quivering and gyrating. Omg i was loving it. Shes either a professional actress or I did a decent job lol. After that I was FUCKING BEGGING her for a BJ, throwing loads of money offers her way but she wouldnt accept! The bill was already at $250. I offered her 300, 350, 400 to stay longer and blow me!!! She still wouldnt.

She let me pay with zelle when i got home bc i hadnt set up my account yet. I could have been an asshole and screwed her over and not sent payment but i did. Then when i get home she has the balls (or tits I should say) to ask for more! I ignore it and send the 250. She writes back complaining she was hoping for more money bc she stayed longer than usual and she needs more money for her car repairs blahblah. I reply saying listen i loved you, we will meet again and i will spend a fortune on you But for what we did tonight 250 was more than i would usually pay. She only writes "ok np". After this she goes off the grid. Wont respond to my msgs for MONTHS! A text every couple weeks for months and they all went ignored. I once outright told her "i want so give you money" and nothing. I know i wasnt blocked bc out of no where one day she writes "Hey this is nina from SA". Obviously to the wrong number bc i wrote back excited as a kid receiving a puppy and then she never responded.

I finally give up and stop messaging her. Then after a month off i text her from a diff number. She writes basically "hey who is this?". I say i met you off SA... "omg im so glad u wrote me blahblahblah". I tell her ill give her $50 for some nudes. She does it and send a couple and at least 2 were really her. Shes very conversational with me via text for a few days. I thought for sure i had her. We're talking about me eating her out (idk if she figured out who i was or not) and how good it felt for her. One day she says how bout a video for some more money. She came thru with the pics so i thought sure wth. She was that hot that she had a hold on me. So i send money, then she disappears... fuck. its been several weeks now and same shit, she wont reply.

So guys, GO FOR IT! Just beware. Blow up her phone. Give her the UG treatment. IDC what you do. If you get to meet up with her, good for you! leave a response lol. I hope she works out for everyone but i also hope everyone pisses her off with calls and messages.

Attachments

meanwhile (i forgot to include) shes still active on SA.
I had closed my account and reopened another one but i didnt pay for this one yet. I would love to msg her and see if she falls for a new profile. we originally met back in august. then we were texting the second time just before christmas. havent heard from her since before christmas

Honestly, after dropping $250 and getting nothing more than a taste of her nectar, i would have said fuck her. I too would have honored the initial agreement and sent payment cause who needs the bad ju-ju but it would have been a 1 and done for me.

Honestly, after dropping $250 and getting nothing more than a taste of her nectar, i would have said fuck her. I too would have honored the initial agreement and sent payment cause who needs the bad ju-ju but it would have been a 1 and done for me.
Yo I completely agree man. She was just THAT hott that I let myself get caught up. It had been a while so when u go from 0-100 that quick .. lol
Fool me once shame on you..fool me twice shame on me, I know..

I hear ya bro. I was in no way judging. I probably would have been caught up in the moment at that point in time too. If thats her in the pic I definitely would have coughed up the 250 too.

Sounds like she knows what she's doing and has done it before and will continue. And also on S.A. if a person blocks you it also shows up that they deleted or deactivated their acct.
Ah ok, it doesn't say that, it's just gone. Once in the past her profile disappeared, it's while we were still talking and I asked her and she said she wanted to take a break or something..but then later on it was back up.

Nina Skyy, this one is very slick. I have chatted with her on and off the last two months. She has a story and excuse for everything. Send me money my rent is due, and my landlord is mean. I need money for car repairs, I work at a boutique near the mall and I just don't make enough to cover my expenses. Always an excuse to not meet up or change plans. She was always looking for a freebie. Lots of offers for pics or vids for money, but I always declined.

She is a big time scammer, but kudos to IMALLIN25 for finally reporting she legit puts out. There is a few posts about her in the SA thread. She is known for just trying to get the cash without returning any kind of favor, and ALWAYS looking to sell her pics or vids first. She is a slippery one, but SAF! Got that Marissa Tomei look.

Hope this helps