Nina 7023506661 STAY AWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw her, Was in the mood for some chocolate,
I texted her she responded really quick. Working in Hotel in Astoria.

I should have known what was going to happen once I saw the Las Vegas number.
She texted me 3.5HH / 5.0Hr . I always blow 1k every few months on a weekend binge, I figured she must be something.
I get in hotel, leave the donation.

She asks me to lay down, no foreplay or anything, she then counts the money, I put 350 on the table. She started saying something in the words like "Ohh why don't you get full service for 5.0?" In my head I thought she was saying 5.0 for Hr.
I just ignore it. She puts on rubber, and gives one of the worst BJS I have ever had. She was squeezing it so hard, like it owed her money. I asked her to slow down. "WHY? AM I HURTING YOU" I just said turn over, I want to feel how tight you are.

She says "I told you to go for full service"
Then I said I put 3.5 isn't that enough for full service.
"NO need to put 150 more"
I told her I don't have (Which was a LIE) I should have rub one out in front of her just as an insult. But I talked her down to .5 more.

It was one of the worst experience I had

STAY AWAY

t

billyS

Reign of Terror
Most times when a post in moderation breaks this many rules we just delete it.

But because I'd rather have mongers be warned about this girl I'll let it stand but lock it as we would do with any thread that has a wrong phone number format.

Next time you start a thread

1) phone number format is xxx-xxx-xxxx
2) the compensation for her companionship should be expressed as $350, $500 and the additional $50 for the upgrade.
3) pictures are no longer allowed.

Thanks for the contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.