Nikki carter GFE Service (661 )582-0523

Status
Not open for further replies.
I texted her at (661 )582-0523 and replied 2 hours later and I booked for 2 hours NGFE session.
Exactly like the pictures, she is very attractive as I had hoped. Incredibly attractive and gorgeous in person. I was was really kinky & fun, and she instantly put me at ease. I'm grateful for such a good time. Very friendly yet dominant, had an amazing experience, everything was catered for. Good attitude took care of business. Never felt rushed.

When I arrived she opened the door so I knew which way to come in. She welcomed me with open arms and made me feel really comfortable and didn’t shame me for my fetish. She told me take everything off and I made the donation. The spot has a nice vibe and it’s clean. First things she asked was how do I like getting head and I told her surprise, that mouth is magical lol! She only let’s you hit it from the back but it’s a good ass view .
She was funny and very approachable. She was very professional and her performance is literally top tier. Definitely worth the money. This provider is absolutely amazing. And the advice she gave me for the problems I am currently going through gave me a whole new aspect of her as a person, she literally shows she cares for her clientele, and that is someone I hope gets successful with whatever she goes forward with.

She's very seductive, had me hard before she touched me. Bbbj was amazing, pussy was tight too. Sucked my cock like a pro, very sloppy made sure to put on a good show and empty my balls.

She literally does anything you ask her to do. Nothing is off limits to her and the more you ask her to do the more she gets into it and no rush.

Its was really good experience"

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for the review but we have to lock the thread because
1) Invalid format of the phone number in the title

Plus, please don't mention the website where you found the ad, where she lives of she works out of her home and don't post her pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.