Nikki 631-316-3544

I'm Nikki a hot busty playmate..
My Pictures are Real.... YES THATS ME 100% .. BRAZILAN BABE
I offer lots of fun, and excitement! 36DDD's-24-34 130lbs of pure pleasure..
CALL NOW
NIKKI 631-316-3544

http://longisland.************/Fema...dsexyy-small-waist-beautiful-face-24/34190125

Doubt her name's NIKKI, she is BUSTY, definitely NOT a PLAYMATE. Her pics are fake... No that's not her 100% ... BLACK, NOT BRAZILIAN and NOT A BABE. She may offer fun (not for me) and excitement (doubtful). 36DDD's-NOT 24-NOT 34, 230lbs of pure pounds...
Don't CALL NOW

Came across this ad after having a couple drinks with buddies in farmingdale. Wanted some fun before heading home. Pics looked right, google'd number to no avail. Google'd pics which only came up with more of 'her' pics with similar ad and different number. Figured I would TOFTT. Called, asked for half hr, was told 1.25. Met at courtyard, told me the wrong building. Damn girls will never learn N/E/S/W or even left or right for that matter. Now both buildings have room numbers in common, I knocked on the room number as told and got no answer, called on way back downstairs and she told me to go to other building. Luckily, the room I knocked on was vacant. I thought about leaving but was thinking with the wrong head and continued. Finally found room and walked inside. Pics were absolutely fake, same breast size but completely different breast appearance. She was black not brazilian. She was veryyy thick, HUGE ASS and big tits but waist was a bit too big for my taste. Face wasn't that bad. I figured 1.25hh would still be worth it and wanted to see her undress. She started with very good nude CBJ. I could tell she was putting a lot of effort in to make me finish already so I told her to turn over so I could see that ass. She said the 1.25 was only for half. I explained I said HH not half and she told me that would be .75 more, told her I only had 40 left and I don't finish from CBJ's. So she obliged and I went to town. Less than five minutes later two of her three phones on the dresser were going off non-stop and she started the rush. I switched a couple positions and could tell she was worried about answering so I put my mind in a 'happy place' finished, threw bag on floor and grabbed a towel off couch and wiped off. Left without saying a word. Everyone has different tastes so some might find this to be a good thing. Huge tits, fat ass and ok face. Not worth the return for me, even if she wasn't rushing me out the door and even if cheaper. Total damage was 1.65hh.

Last edited:
Not unless she was spanish 2 years ago and has since become black. LOL. Sometimes with lighting it's hard to tell ethnicity but I HIGHLY doubt that was ever her.