Nicole 917-520-1131 -Sultry, sensual Italian-American MILF type for your pleasure

Hi I am Nicole, and welcome into my world of relaxation and sensuality. I offer a sensual or deep body rub, and I am foot fetish friendly. I am a sexy mature Italian who loves what she does. Very private so please call me at 917 520 1131

Good morning, I will be available downtown Manhattan Wednesday Thursday and Friday from about 11 till 7. I am more than happy to email or text pictures, if need be. I do prefer to be contacted by phone initially please. I look forward to hearing from the UG community. Thank you. Nicole

Happy Hump Day!! Nicole here, available all day today, Wednesday, until about 7pm or so. For your erotic pleasure-here at my private location.. I am known to be very accommodating and highly sensual, playful, I love what I do. Sensual massage and fetish friendly with creative optionals. I do prefer a phone call if you would. Downtown Manhattan location. Thank you for reading.

Good morning from Soho New York City! Providing pleasure to those who seek today Wednesday as well as Thursday and Friday from about 11 until 7. I prefer a contact by phone, if you would. 917-520-1131 Nikki