Nicole 510-600-3657

Anyone has seen her lately?.

Mod note: Moved to In Search Of section

She travels all over. Saw her first in Manhattan and then in long Island. She comes and goes every few months and only stays around for a week or so. She is loquacious, bbw with huge tits. Think of Deena. Reminds me alot like Deena, I think she is cuter though. Gives head like Deena. Maybe even better. Took quick visits for both but stayed almost half. 100 for the visit. Been meaning to take the hour since I think it will be an awesome time. Takes direction very well. Very very willing to please. First visit let her do all the work with Cim and second visit had her head on the edge of the bed throat fucking her with back shot and swallow. Always very sloppy and lots of DT. That was an awesome ending. Next time it will be a facial. She almost says yes to everything just only fs is always covered. Hope this passes the post test. I have found she takes alot of overnights. So she is multi hour friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has seen her lately?.

Mod note: Moved to In Search Of section

She travels all over. Saw her first in Manhattan and then in long Island. She comes and goes every few months and only stays around for a week or so. She is loquacious, bbw with huge tits. Think of Deena. Reminds me alot like Deena, I think she is cuter though. Gives head like Deena. Maybe even better. Took quick visits for both but stayed almost half. 100 for the visit. Been meaning to take the hour since I think it will be an awesome time. Takes direction very well. Very very willing to please. First visit let her do all the work with Cim and second visit had her head on the edge of the bed throat fucking her with back shot and swallow. Always very sloppy and lots of DT. That was an awesome ending. Next time it will be a facial. She almost says yes to everything just only fs is always covered. Hope this passes the post test. I have found she takes alot of overnights. So she is multi hour friendly.
nicely done ! When was the last time you saw her ?

Just googled her number and shes sexy as fuck!!! ads don't show anything recent so I'm curious when shes available as well
Yea I never when she is back in the area. I text tm her to see when. She only responds when she's here. Guess I'll post when she's here. And yes she is hot. Especially when she let's you do to her pretty much anything. Sucks one hell of dick. I just laid there for like 5 min after I busted last time with the face fuck. She really took care, well both times.

So I know this chick, fairly well and she is smoking! Sad to report that shes out of the game though. Went back to Cali and is not returning for clients anymore from what she told me. Hopefully she changes her mind as she is a cute, tatted up freak who is super cool.

So I know this chick, fairly well and she is smoking! Sad to report that shes out of the game though. Went back to Cali and is not returning for clients anymore from what she told me. Hopefully she changes her mind as she is a cute, tatted up freak who is super cool.
That's for the update. She was great. Only saw her twice and wanted to again. She was a fantastic ball drainer. She was super pleasing.

I actually text her yesterday but I haven't gotten a Response back yet. Usually I get a reply in a few days so im waiting patiently to see if shes making an Ali -like return to the ring.