Nicki. New number 516-323-0087 ( Old Number 516-597-7010 )

billyS

Reign of Terror
Utopia Guide review
Nicki 516-597-7010
Forbidden Fruit
Another I contacted last night as I was crawling the list of LI gals.
She was listed as Freeport, Roosevelt and 2 other towns.
Texted her and she said she was doing car dates only in Freeport so I passed.
She texted me today around noon and said she was available. Again no incall so I passed initially. So then she said if I could come now we could use her house as her mom was out for a while.
She is in Roosevelt so I was hesitant but intrigued. She agreed to $60 bbbj cim.
I asked her to text the address and I Googled it and it seemed like a decent block .
Letting the little head take over I took a ride over.
The block didn't look sketchy but the house did. Run down looking from the outside she met me at the door and took upstairs. The house is an inline high ranch with people who had little kids living down stairs.
No furniture upstairs except for a few folding chairs in the living room.
I asked to use the bathroom and it was empty too, not even toilet paper. The only sign of life was an empty pizza box on a table in the kitchen.
The bedroom doors were closed.
She seemed calm and non threatening. No outward signs of drug use.

We did the deed in the living room with me sitting on one of the folding chairs and her kneeling in front of me.

She is a pretty girl, nice smile soft lips, I asked to kiss her and she allowed slow lip kissing but no tongue. She offered to pop out her tits but I said that was okay and asked to see her vag instead. She cheerfully opened her jeans and let me rub her clit and juicy wet lips, while we kissed some more. The she got on her knees and started bobbing up and down on my cock. Started using her hands as I got bigger but I asked for just mouth and she complied immediately. I interupted her a few times just to make it last longer. Asked her about bare fs, and she said yes. I asked how much and she asked how much do I have. I purposely didn't bring extra money so I wouldn't be tempted but the thought of fucking this slim tight WOC raw made my cock hard as a rock. She went back to sucking but now I was so big and thick and she doesn't really have that big of a mouth that she could only go down as the top third. But she had a nice steady pace, she was not rushing me at all, and after a slow build of sensation I shot my WOD in her mouth and she swallowed it.
Clean up was non existent. Luckily I had a few tissues in my pocket as she has absolutely nothing in the house.
I walked to the bathroom again and this time a large dog started barking from the back bedroom. Very deep loud bark, I'm guessing a pit or doberman.
Again she was relaxed and told the dog it was okay.
She walked me to the door and gave a lip kiss goodbye, asked my name.

I wouldn't mind doing incall with her. She is a very slim, but not skinny, 25 year old dark skinned woc. Pics are her. Tats on arms and belly. Slim so not a bubble butt if that's what you're looking for, tits match the body.
Overall very friendly adittude without being phone. No rush service.
Hope I didn't leave anything out.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
That would be a yes Billy when I read the details I was on it like an ant at a picnic. Never had a black girl for sex, an infamous Brooklyn girl was close but didn't work out.
I must say during the course of maybe a 20 min text conversation she asked probably 15 times if I was coming now now now now
Gives me pause, why the rush? Family, job, pimp, boyfriend????
Just a concern even though you said you went inside. And the booty pic I got wasn't small was very rounded so almost wonder if I would get same girl you did.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That would be a yes Billy when I read the details I was on it like an ant at a picnic. Never had a black girl for sex, an infamous Brooklyn girl was close but didn't work out.
I must say during the course of maybe a 20 min text conversation she asked probably 15 times if I was coming now now now now
Gives me pause, why the rush? Family, job, pimp, boyfriend????
Just a concern even though you said you went inside. And the booty pic I got wasn't small was very rounded so almost wonder if I would get same girl you did.
Slim girls can have rounded booties under their jeans. Or it could be an old picture. There was a booty pic in the ad last night, could be the same one she sent you. When we were texting this morning she sent me a face pic but not the one in the ad.
She did cold call me this morning so I would guess she is under pressure to earn. Bloods and Crips are big in that area.

Btw, another girl I passed on last night offered me bbfs for $80. She is staying at the Capri in West Hempstead. Young woc but her pictures didn't do anything for me not to mention the fact that she led with the bbfs and I'm not comfortable going to the Capri so that was a hard pass.

Utopia Guide review
Nicki 516-597-7010
Forbidden Fruit
Another I contacted last night as I was crawling the list of LI gals.
She was listed as Freeport, Roosevelt and 2 other towns.
Texted her and she said she was doing car dates only in Freeport so I passed.
She texted me today around noon and said she was available. Again no incall so I passed initially. So then she said if I could come now we could use her house as her mom was out for a while.
She is in Roosevelt so I was hesitant but intrigued. She agreed to $60 bbbj cim.
I asked her to text the address and I Googled it and it seemed like a decent block .
Letting the little head take over I took a ride over.
The block didn't look sketchy but the house did. Run down looking from the outside she met me at the door and took upstairs. The house is an inline high ranch with people who had little kids living down stairs.
No furniture upstairs except for a few folding chairs in the living room.
I asked to use the bathroom and it was empty too, not even toilet paper. The only sign of life was an empty pizza box on a table in the kitchen.
The bedroom doors were closed.
She seemed calm and non threatening. No outward signs of drug use.

We did the deed in the living room with me sitting on one of the folding chairs and her kneeling in front of me.

She is a pretty girl, nice smile soft lips, I asked to kiss her and she allowed slow lip kissing but no tongue. She offered to pop out her tits but I said that was okay and asked to see her vag instead. She cheerfully opened her jeans and let me rub her clit and juicy wet lips, while we kissed some more. The she got on her knees and started bobbing up and down on my cock. Started using her hands as I got bigger but I asked for just mouth and she complied immediately. I interupted her a few times just to make it last longer. Asked her about bare fs, and she said yes. I asked how much and she asked how much do I have. I purposely didn't bring extra money so I wouldn't be tempted but the thought of fucking this slim tight WOC raw made my cock hard as a rock. She went back to sucking but now I was so big and thick and she doesn't really have that big of a mouth that she could only go down as the top third. But she had a nice steady pace, she was not rushing me at all, and after a slow build of sensation I shot my WOD in her mouth and she swallowed it.
Clean up was non existent. Luckily I had a few tissues in my pocket as she has absolutely nothing in the house.
I walked to the bathroom again and this time a large dog started barking from the back bedroom. Very deep loud bark, I'm guessing a pit or doberman.
Again she was relaxed and told the dog it was okay.
She walked me to the door and gave a lip kiss goodbye, asked my name.

I wouldn't mind doing incall with her. She is a very slim, but not skinny, 25 year old dark skinned woc. Pics are her. Tats on arms and belly. Slim so not a bubble butt if that's what you're looking for, tits match the body.
Overall very friendly adittude without being phone. No rush service.
Hope I didn't leave anything out.
Nice review, sir!

V

billyS

Reign of Terror
Nice find Billy.
FYI 100 for sex 120 for anal all bare.

She's cute may have to finally break my black full service cherry
If you haven't already don't bother.
Second meeting was a let down. And the booty in the pic is definitely not hers, she doesn't have one.
After reading all the reviews of Slim, we could call this one Slim-west. Almost all the same things apply; very skinny, little interest in FS, but gives max effort on bbbj. So good for cheap bbbj cim but lackluste, uncomfortable fs.
In fact if it weren't for the pics of Slim that some here have verified as true I would have wondered if they weren't the same girl, but the tats don't match.

This one is a little cuckoo... she was doing incall at the pines in Westbury all weekend. I mention that undercover hang there and harass ppl walking from the lot to the rooms (it's happened to me in the past) and she accuses me of being an undercover for knowing such things and stopped answering my texts...cuckoo...

billyS

Reign of Terror
UTOPIAGUIDE UPDATE
Nickie has a new number 516-323-0087.

Called her last night after passing on Kimberly. She had me meet her at a convenience store in Merrick.

Got in and we found a quiet side street. We were not followed by a pimp or anyone. I found a good spot between houses and no street lamp.
$60 and right down to business. She just leaned over the console and I wipped it out. Head went right down on my cock and didn't come up until I came. I reached into her sweats and played with her pussy while she sucked my dick.

I love that feeling of a warm mouth on my cock when it's cold out and it's a car date. Also there is, for me anyway, a heightened sense of arousal when your getting your dick sucked and cars are passing.

Deed done I dropped her off a few blocks from where I picked her up.

Nicki is a nice kid, chill, no drama. She can be trusted. She offered $80 for fs but I only wanted head .

For Nassau South shore guys I recommend her.

UTOPIAGUIDE UPDATE
Perhaps Mr.B can update the title?

Called her last night after passing on Kimberly. She had me meet her at a convenience store in Merrick.

Got in and we found a quiet side street. We were not followed by a pimp or anyone. I found a good spot between houses and no street lamp.
$60 and right down to business. She just leaned over the console and I wipped it out. Head went right down on my cock and didn't come up until I came. I reached into her sweats and played with her pussy while she sucked my dick.

I love that feeling of a warm mouth on my cock when it's cold out and it's a car date. Also there is, for me anyway, a heightened sense of arousal when your getting your dick sucked and cars are passing.

Nicki is a nice kid, chill, no drama. She can be trusted. She offered $80 for fs but I only wanted head .

As much as I love leggings, I prefer sweats because they're loose and easy to remove or rummage around in.

UTOPIAGUIDE UPDATE
Perhaps Mr.B can update the title?

Thank you! :)

Called Niki last night. Offered VIP special 350 2 hr no rules. Out from Merrick. Asked for pic. Slim no visible tattoo. Asked how old. Radio silence. Be guided accordingly.

Called Niki last night. Offered VIP special 350 2 hr no rules. Out from Merrick. Asked for pic. Slim no visible tattoo. Asked how old. Radio silence. Be guided accordingly.
Don't sweat it. She's pretty no-nonsense. I think her age is in her ad, so she probably thinks you should know it from there. I got blocked by her cuz she said only a cop would know about undercovers harassing ppl walking thru the pines parking lot. I told her I knew b/c it happened to me, not cuz I'm a cop... never heard back after that. Since she's working out of a convenience store parking lot in Merrick, I'm thinking she might have found out about the cops the hard way herself...

billyS

Reign of Terror
texted her and the pic is way different from description..
How so?
Ive seen her three times. She is a skinny mid 20's black girl with long straight hair. The pictures of her in her ad when she is wearing sweats is her. The ones of just her ass where the ass is fairly round is not her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
That's her. Those are the sweats she was wearing when I had the car date in Merrick.
But she didn't have the yellow nails or tongue ring.
I think she uses those "effects" you can add on Instagram on some of her pictures.
But the one posted above is her, that's pretty much what you will get.
Thanks for posting the picture.