Niceguy finishes last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be surprised. Since I got into kink I discovered there is a whole world of girls out there who want "Daddies". Early twenties who are totally into guys 20-40 years older than them. And I don't mean sugar daddies.
How do you act with this type, Any different than a normal girl? Usually I initiate and pursue in the beginning then remove myself and make them chase me. I would imagine a girl with "daddy issues" wants someone more attentive that will call and text them constantly.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You would be surprised. Since I got into kink I discovered there is a whole world of girls out there who want "Daddies". Early twenties who are totally into guys 20-40 years older than them. And I don't mean sugar daddies.
How do you act with this type, Any different than a normal girl? Usually I initiate and pursue in the beginning then remove myself and make them chase me. I would imagine a girl with "daddy issues" wants someone more attentive that will call and text them constantly.
How do I act? I treat them with respect. I am not trying to manipulate them. Jesus Fucking Christ!

I was referring more along the lines of, do you text and call them daily. Do you act as a father figure with them or something else? I dont treat these SA girls like pros. I imagine with a pro I only would contact when I want a hookup. The SA girls I treat like a girl I'm dating. I wait for them to contact me, chat for a bit, and I set up a date. I take them out, do something fun and hookup if we both feel like it. Its more than just sex. Sex is important but I find girls that I like. I like learning about them, enjoy good conversation and company. Like I said, I treat them like we're dating.

You are a textbook beta male. Always thinking everyone else is a piece of shit. Get off your high horse. I never sleep with girls that don't want to hook up with me. I'm aware that this is a different dynamic with the entire SD/SB thing but I dont lie to any of them. Most of the girls ive seen from SA I have never paid a dollar to, Only money for dates and occasionally if they need some help with a bill or if I decide to get them a present. So what if I like a younger woman, they are lucky to have me and I them.

I was referring more along the lines of, do you text and call them daily. Do you act as a father figure with them or something else? I dont treat these SA girls like pros. I imagine with a pro I only would contact when I want a hookup. The SA girls I treat like a girl I'm dating. I wait for them to contact me, chat for a bit, and I set up a date. I take them out, do something fun and hookup if we both feel like it. Its more than just sex. Sex is important but I find girls that I like. I like learning about them, enjoy good conversation and company. Like I said, I treat them like we're dating.

You are a textbook beta male. Always thinking everyone else is a piece of shit. Get off your high horse. I never sleep with girls that don't want to hook up with me. I'm aware that this is a different dynamic with the entire SD/SB thing but I dont lie to any of them. Most of the girls ive seen from SA I have never paid a dollar to, Only money for dates and occasionally if they need some help with a bill or if I decide to get them a present. So what if I like a younger woman, they are lucky to have me and I them.
Before you call someone out, it is proper etiquette to address them by replying to their post. Otherwise, we are not sure who the person riding on their high horse is.
The aggrieved can then use this as their avatar if they like:
1540497335500.png

Before you call someone out, it is proper etiquette to address them by replying to their post. Otherwise, we are not sure who the person riding on their high horse is.
The aggrieved can then use this as their avatar if they like:
View attachment 3997
Sorry.

I think we all know who that was directed to.

See I try to be a better man both for myself and for others or within my sphere of influence. The Game of Life is constant self growth and always achieving higher levels.
That is the reason for me asking the question "how do you treat them"
I'm currently seeing a girl who does have some daddy issues and I would like to see how others go about their relationship with this type of girl. Not so I can manipulate her but so I can be better for her and give her more of what she needs. I think I've made it apparent through some of my other posts that there's a girl that I'm seeing who is in love with me and I care lot about her in return.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.

You can lie if you like but that's not what you said and everyone can scroll up and see exactly what you did say.

What you said you do is establish contact and get them to think you are interested. Then you disappear and make them come chasing after you. You literally described a standard manipulation technique.

I don't think everyone is a piece of shit. You simply happen to be one. There is a difference.

Beta male? LMAO. What textbook are you using? You really shouldn't use words or phrases when you don't know what they mean. Here's a hint. Beta males are non-confrontational. This conversation is a result of me confronting you. You seem to think Asshole-Alpha and if you aren't an asshole then you are a beta. Google is your friend. It help to keep you from showing how stupid you are.

You can lie if you like but that's not what you said and everyone can scroll up and see exactly what you did say.

What you said you do is establish contact and get them to think you are interested. Then you disappear and make them come chasing after you. You literally described a standard manipulation technique.

I don't think everyone is a piece of shit. You simply happen to be one. There is a difference.

Beta male? LMAO. What textbook are you using? You really shouldn't use words or phrases when you don't know what they mean. Here's a hint. Beta males are non-confrontational. This conversation is a result of me confronting you. You seem to think Asshole-Alpha and if you aren't an asshole then you are a beta. Google is your friend. It help to keep you from showing how stupid you are.
Yes you are.

You obviously have no idea what a woman wants. I do start off contacting a woman and talking to her I wait to see if there's a mutual interest and we set up a date. I don't get them too think I'm interested I let them know. After we meet I allow them to think about me and contact me back if they want to. When they do I ask them when they're available to hang out and we set a date. I don't pursue and chase women. I don't talk to them endlessly through text or on the phone. That is a submissive trait reserved for beta males
I've had tons of conversations with women that I've dated that say I'm completely different than most men they see. I allow them to be free and live their lives and not hound them all the time when we're not together.
This is not a manipulation technique whatsoever. It's simply is the way that the world is supposed to work. Once again expand your knowledge passed your nose. Did you ever try to pick up a woman's romance novel? Read one sometime. Women like a man who takes care of his mission and purpose in life. It allows them to feel safe and secure with him.

We're on the internet you're sitting there without having to look me in the eye during a conversation thinking you're all tough, high-and-mighty.
An alpha is not necessarily an asshole. Most assholes are not Alphas. I don't need to be an asshole to instill dominance over a betta male like yourself in person. I treat everyone with respect regardless of their position in life until they disrespect me. I can take creative criticism but obviously you cannot another beta trait

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
OMG. It a disciple of The Pickup Artist. I'm dying.

I always knew some sad losers had to fall for that bullshit, but never actually found anyone who did before.

You don't have to tell us that you read romance novels. It's clear that's where your education and knowledge of psychology comes from.

There's a reason that women read women's romance novels. It's because that's what they want. Any of them will tell you that women like a strong, centered, mysterious man that doesn't just vomit up all of his emotions at the drop of a hat. Is there something wrong with a man that allows a woman to fall in love with him in her own time? I would never lie to someone and tell them that I love them and I want to spend the rest of my life with them when I do not. That would be manipulation.

How was your success been with women that you didn't have to pay to sleep with you?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
This shit is just too funny. I got news for you. It's fantasy. People fantasize about shit they don't actually want all the fucking time. Or do you think all the people with rape fantasies actually want to be raped? Don't answer that. I really am worried what your answer will be.

You are a manipulator and just because you don't call what you do manipulation doesn't make it any less so. You admitted it in your previous posts. The fact that you don't know what is defined as manipulation doesn't change the definition. It just shows more of your ignorance.

Here's another Alpha vs. beta lesson. Beta's ask the alphas how many women they sleep with. Alpha's don't care about the beta's opinions. And I certainly don't care about your.

Don't bother with your next response. I know what it will be and don't care. In fact, you probably shouldn't waste time commenting on this thread any more.

This shit is just too funny. I got news for you. It's fantasy. People fantasize about shit they don't actually want all the fucking time. Or do you think all the people with rape fantasies actually want to be raped? Don't answer that. I really am worried what your answer will be.

You are a manipulator and just because you don't call what you do manipulation doesn't make it any less so. You admitted it in your previous posts. The fact that you don't know what is defined as manipulation doesn't change the definition. It just shows more of your ignorance.

Here's another Alpha vs. beta lesson. Beta's ask the alphas how many women they sleep with. Alpha's don't care about the beta's opinions. And I certainly don't care about your.

Don't bother with your next response. I know what it will be and don't care. In fact, you probably shouldn't waste time commenting on this thread any more.
I never asked how many women you slept with I could care less. What I asked is how is your success been with women that you didn't have to pay to sleep with you. I'm sure it starts off well and then after you act like your stalker self and constantly chase after them and blow up their phones whenever you're not around they dumped your ass.

I'm still trying to figure out how I manipulate a Woman by allowing her time and freedom to come after me when she's ready?
If a girl wants to see me more often and I do as well, I make myself available.
Another beta trait that you just showed is the fact that you want to make comments and accusations end not have my response because you know I'm correct.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Wow. You really are stupid.

I never asked how many women you slept with I could care less. What I asked is how is your success been with women that you didn't have to pay to sleep with you.
That is, literally, the same thing. Why are you so obsessed with my success? Sounds like typical beta behavior to me.

I'm still trying to figure out how I manipulate a Woman
Don't bother. I explained it and you still don't have the brain power to figure it out. You'll never understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.