Nice guys finish last

...Personally if a provider said to me, "I don't want to see you", I wouldn't be insulted at all. ..
I would be insulted and hurt. :)

Seriously, I believe it is ok for a provider to walk away from a person they don't wish to service. I mean as consumers we walk away when the service or the provider is not what we expect.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
My business partner of 17 years died today. I thought about Larry and how different the two of them were. My partner was a deeply religious man. Did charity work. Was a Rabbi. Pillar of his community. Didn't drink. Didn't overeat. Didn't run around with women (or boys). Died before 60 of lung cancer because he smoked 3 packs a day of Camel no-filters.

Which one had the better life? I look back at the choice I made soon after Larry died to leave the business because I thought that if I didn't, I'd probably soon end up either dead or in jail. I'm not so sure I made the right decision.

Slinky

Stay up man I am sorry to hear that.

Life is a rough game, we just trying to make it.

I just turned 30

I took my risks to man, woke up and got a college degree. All my other friends dead or locked up.

smart move

Man listen

I remember this girl turned me down, turns out it was a tranny in the Bronx of all places. I was seriously offended. People are laughing but the nerve for real. Then another time there was whores in group I guess they got to feeling themselves this was years ago when I was skinny, anyway the played me because I had a hoopty chevy cavaliar. I really thought I was doing it man back then. LOL It was red too aw shit lol just kidding.

Anyway fast foward now I am 30 my game is to the point where I can size up a ho real fast and see if I can get free pussy down the road. That is not easy to do.

The lesson I learned about providers and the game. Most of it is listening to the ho. Sort of being Dr Phil, and knowing when she is a pro. When she is pro I don't even waste my time trying to figure her out. If she a semi drug addict I don't even waste my time. If she got a pimp, you know what you can get in the picture when she got a pimp.

But that's another story