NHL Hockey

What happened to the Islanders? Before th season, many on the Hockey network, were picking them to win the cup...
Have no idea. They aren't scoring enough. I think Lou will make a deal. Maybe that beginning of the season long road trip? Still can't figure them out.Also there were games that they shouldn't have even played with the Covid issue . They are buried in a tough division...now I hope they just make the playoffs,!!

What happened to the Islanders? Before th season, many on the Hockey network, were picking them to win the cup...
Losing Eberle in expansion draft hurt. Thats 30 goals, they clearly have a need for another scorer or even 2.
Goaltending hasn't been nearly as good as it was last season.
They're a veteran team, maybe they sneak into the playoffs and make a run.

Alot of money hopefully he has a better year than last year. Was invisible alot if games. Also needs better players around him. I think the game has passed Lou by made ni moves at all.

Alot of money hopefully he has a better year than last year. Was invisible alot if games. Also needs better players around him. I think the game has passed Lou by made ni moves at all.
They need at least another goal scorer at minimum.
I agree with you on Barzal, was a ghost for most of the season last year.
Arena is beautiful though. Hopefully then will put out a winning product to support that place.