Newbie question

I am new to this and would like to know what I can expect when I go to a spa? I did, however, figure out what an HR is.

Thanks in advance for your kind consideration.

ps. I live in Northern NJ and any recommendations will be sincerely appreciated

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Generally speaking, it is assumed ( on this board, anyway ) that HR is expected at the end of a session. When that doesn't happen, you usually see special mention made of it ( for example, in the post below "R with not T" ).

The deal on massage parlors...

(Previously Posted)

OK.. you need to know what you are looking for before you decide where to go. I will provide a breif run down of how things generally go at MPs. Of course YMMV and remember that exceptions make the rule. If I am looking for a good massage and I cant get an appointment with one of the american girls I see that provide exceptional massage, I ALWAYS opt for the AMP.

AMP: - great massage and table shower but any extras are almost always out. HR included if you want it.
Standard tip - $40

Russian MP: - body rub style light touching and generally playful conversation. Will occasionally find a GFE style provider (i.e. friendly, playful, light kissing and sensual). HR, Topless and Nude available for $40, $80 and $100 respectively. Extras often available and you can get lucky and find a good massuese though these are quite rare.

American MP: - body rub style light touching and generally playful conversation. HR, Topless and Nude available for $40, $80 and $100 respectively. Extras sometimes available, though most ladies will only provide CBJ once they have seen you a time or two and then only if you are pleasant. You can almost never find a good massuese.

Spanish MP: - Body rub style light touching, generally playful conversation. Will often find a GFE style provider (i.e. friendly, playful, light kissing and sensual). HR, Topless and Nude available for $40, $80 and $100 respectively. Extras usually available, though with some ladies you will need to provide an interpreter (or 'cover' if you prefer that term). You can almost never find a good massuese.

Hope this helps,
Phil