New York All Wellness Spa - 929-382-1000 Reviews & Discussion

As the weekend is upon I kept wanting an insane double, naturally called sally to hook me up.

The girls were a lot of fun, greeted me with gusto from the arrival, hugs and much more as I'll describe below...

I picked Sara for the PSE and Greek action and the new girl Happy as a treat.

The hour began with an aggressive bbj at the door with Sara eating balls and Happy following her every move. Happy is very cute, about 5’2-5’3, curvy with mm C and a belly tattoo over her smoothly shaved v.
Sara is.. well she’s Sara. Lol no need to describe her, when you know, you know. A little does Manian devil with a shaved pussy and Small natural B top.

Although I did Greek with Sara and had to have her DT me for a bit, I focused my attention on Happy, she seems new and fresh and was following Sara as mentioned aside from the Greek action. She had good DT, good BBBJ technique and was able to take a pounding like a champ, especially doggy, RCG and 69.

The girls rotated and the action stopped only for quick clean up (twice).
A few memorable moments during the hour included, 69 with Happy and Sara helped her with the bbj and rim me at the same time, doggy with Happy (she’s very tight) and Sara standing over her so I can eat her pussy and of course Greek with Sara while happy was spreading her Greek cheeks for me. Heeeeee.

It was CIM twice once for happy and once for Sara, I tipped very well since they swapped the last CIM upon my request.

billyS

Reign of Terror
As the weekend is upon I kept wanting an insane double, naturally called sally to hook me up.

The girls were a lot of fun, greeted me with gusto from the arrival, hugs and much more as I'll describe below...

I picked Sara for the PSE and Greek action and the new girl Happy as a treat.

The hour began with an aggressive bbj at the door with Sara eating balls and Happy following her every move. Happy is very cute, about 5’2-5’3, curvy with mm C and a belly tattoo over her smoothly shaved v.
Sara is.. well she’s Sara. Lol no need to describe her, when you know, you know. A little does Manian devil with a shaved pussy and Small natural B top.

Although I did Greek with Sara and had to have her DT me for a bit, I focused my attention on Happy, she seems new and fresh and was following Sara as mentioned aside from the Greek action. She had good DT, good BBBJ technique and was able to take a pounding like a champ, especially doggy, RCG and 69.

The girls rotated and the action stopped only for quick clean up (twice).
A few memorable moments during the hour included, 69 with Happy and Sara helped her with the bbj and rim me at the same time, doggy with Happy (she’s very tight) and Sara standing over her so I can eat her pussy and of course Greek with Sara while happy was spreading her Greek cheeks for me. Heeeeee.

It was CIM twice once for happy and once for Sara, I tipped very well since they swapped the last CIM upon my request.
Damage? Tip?

I'm sure it wasn't free even though this was the third glowing review you've written for this place.

Also I deleted out the parts about your friend in the other room.
He can write his own reviews.

NO POSTING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION!

Damage? Tip?

I'm sure it wasn't free even though this was the third glowing review you've written for this place.

Also I deleted out the parts about your friend in the other room.
He can write his own reviews.

NO POSTING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION!
Noted and my apologies for the unintended 3rd party information. Will keep that in mind going forward. Damage was 300 + 300 + 100 =700 plus an extra tip, voluntary at my discretion, of 150. So yeah, definitely not free. Thank you for your patience with me sir.

Just went for a lunch date with Happy. Recommended by mms. Pretty doll up face with a very nice hourglass shape, small c/big B. Great Happy personality. Greeted me with dfk right away, help me with my clothes and then a sexy strip tease with some p2p grinding before the shower. Gave me a nice massage during TS when I told her my right shoulder is bothering me. Body slide, rimming, more p2p grinding before head back to the room. I sat on the side of the bed when she went to get her supplies. She immediately kneel down for a very good bbbj till pop. She sucked up after last drop and I didn’t see her split it out. I laid back down for some more leg massage before she ask me to flip over when junior was ready. Cover on by her month and then we start with cg, standing mish, standing k9 and back to standing mish for a 2nd pop. Quick clean up and off to lunch. See Happy, be Happy.

Fiona

Skipped lunch again today and decided to try booking a session at NYAW instead, originally agreed on Sara via text but when I arrived at the location and called for the final instructions MMS told me that Sara wasn't available and suggested Fiona instead, I figured why not and accepted

Fiona has a pretty face, a fit body, and very nice natural tits (C cup? Idk) she has a playful attitude and likes to throw in some dirty talk

TS was great, she had fun with my ass and balls, almost fingered me lol which was excellent, some Nuru slides, cat bath, a nice and long rimjob, then bbbj, bls

Back to the room, I sit on the edge of the bed, she gives me a nice kneeling bj with some DT, goes for the balls, lifts my legs up for a divine RJ

She puts the cover on and gets ready to fuck but I had to daty first, spent some time to reciprocate and finally went for the CFS. Several positions, I pop in prone doggy, my favorite.

I think 1st pop was about 40 mins in, but Fiona managed to get me hard again and worked very hard to make me pop a 2nd time with a sloppy bj and hj
I didn't think it was gonna work but she's very talented with her mouth

Hot towel and back to work

1 hour well spent, $300 + tip, would've been a crime not to tip her after this session, in a way I'm glad the little mixup with Sara happened (I'll still try to get Sara next time ;))

Fiona was my first GFE girl. Broke so many things I thought I would not do at an amp. Oh, you are just going to put it in your mouth with no wrapper....OK! Oh, you want me to lick your pussy? Fuck yeah! It was I think Oct 2019. She looked much younger then and wore no makeup and was pretty new. I was like, damn, I am going to bang a girl this hot.

Fiona is down for some kinky stuff. Still hot but getting towards the milfy look nowadays.

Fiona and Happy

A little embarrassing to admit it but I was home watching the Olympics and got turned on watching the artistic swimming and rhythmic gymnastics. I admit I have a total leg fetish but I actually got pretty hard watching those sessions of the games. Glad I wasn’t watching live and was on a pre-recorded NHK site, so it was actually early afternoon when I got the urge, I had to visit some girls to put out those fires.

Called up NYAW and got an appointment with Fiona. I also asked for Rupee but she wasn't working that day, and unexpectedly Happy was there.
I haven’t seen Happy for a while, as she is my Bella replacement for the time Bella is not around, and I heard she will be gone for a while, so I happily took Happy along on my Fiona visit.

Fiona is always my number one go given my leg/feet fetish situation, and I think her legs are even more skinnier than before, especially her calf. I love sucking her toe while doing her because she told me it is a huge turn on for her, and if that is the case it is also a huge turn on for me because the sex sounds are right. Happy is a great slut to have on the side, her “please do me now and do me more” look is also a piece of work. Although those girls aren't as flexible as those swimmers and gymnastics athletes. After going back to the bedroom I requested side by side total leg spreading exposing pussy facing me. It was such a grand view and I covered up and “eased” my urge from the olympic games.

Comparing the 2, I find my junior likes Fiona’s hole a little better, I think it is the shape of the tunnel matching my thing. But it is also extremely fun to watch Fiona finger fuck herself while I am doing Happy, and vice versa.

Usual damage for a double here (600).

Was gonna do a solo with Fiona but ended up splurging (700 plus tip), by adding Sara and opting in for her Greek option. Originally, I just had an appointment with Fiona. She’s very pretty and has a kick ass bod. Small ass, perky tits and an open mind. But when the session started I asked if sara was available and to my surprise she was, she just needed 10 min. So I said yes please, added Sara to the mix.

Fiona started with a passionate GFE experience, DFK, Bbj and eye contact. Slobbering all over my cock and balls. Before I lost my load I suggested the shower. In the shower the action didn’t stop but got more intense with the water, table and all the bubbles. I ended up succumbing to Fiona’s stubbornness and CIM in the shower.
Sara joined us in the room and both started a light massage and dfk with each other, somehow they turned this into a joint Bbj fight. It was nice to watch it unfold.

Fiona covered me up and started her squats she looks amazing but soon all I saw was Sara pussy on my face. Not the girls are facing each other, dfk and moaning like crazy.

I want Greek and I want it now. I took the lube and winked at Sara, she knew! She asked me if I want doggy or her to Doggy me.....of course I want Doggy. I need to me plow that ass. We go at it for a bit and she’s getting rough with me. I had Fiona to lick my balls while I’m drilling Sara and that how it ended. Massive second load all the way in her ass.

Odd, the girls were a little disappointed I didn’t CIM again. Go figure. I am drained and can barely stand up. Time’s up and They offer another shower where they tried to milk me yet again. It wasn't gonna happen but I love them for trying.

pokler

Power Bottom
Was gonna do a solo with Fiona but ended up splurging (700 plus tip), by adding Sara and opting in for her Greek option. Originally, I just had
an appointment with Fiona. She’s very pretty and has a kick ass bod. Small ass, perky tits and an open mind. But when the session started I asked if sara was available and to my surprise she was, she just needed 10 min. So I said yes please, added Sara to the mix.

Fiona started with a passionate GFE experience, DFK, Bbj and eye contact. Slobbering all over my cock and balls. Before I lost my load I suggested the shower. In the shower the action didn’t stop but got more intense with the water, table and all the bubbles. I ended up succumbing to Fiona’s stubbornness and CIM in the shower.
Sara joined us in the room and both started a light massage and dfk with each other, somehow they turned this into a joint Bbj fight. It was nice to watch it unfold.

Fiona covered me up and started her squats she looks amazing but soon all I saw was Sara pussy on my face. Not the girls are facing each other, dfk and moaning like crazy.

I want Greek and I want it now. I took the lube and winked at Sara, she knew! She asked me if I want doggy or her to Doggy me.....of course I want Doggy. I need to me plow that ass. We go at it for a bit and she’s getting rough with me. I had Fiona to lick my balls while I’m drilling Sara and that how it ended. Massive second load all the way in her ass.

Odd, the girls were a little disappointed I didn’t CIM again. Go figure. I am drained and can barely stand up. Time’s up and They offer another shower where they tried to milk me yet again. It wasn't gonna happen but I love them for trying.
Why 700? Isn't it 320x2?

Mia is so far my the prettiest girl I have found at NYAW so far, my last visit with her is roughly 2 month ago or maybe longer, I was sad for a while that she took off on a long vacation without any notice, just to realize the same pretty Mia came back with a way more delicious boob ever.

I savored the time holding hands and kissing with Mia before shower, but I couldn’t turn down TS with the new “equipment” she got, facing down my thing is super hard pushing against the bed while she slides her “new” rack against my back and my butt.

Rimming is still great, guess the vacation did not decrease her skills at all, I skipped the bbbj part when turned over and vouched for continuing in the bedroom.

I tuned the lights up by a huge notch, she said she was shy and want me to tune it back down, but I refuse because I enjoyed staring at her too much, where I want to watch her pretty face, her sexy body, the boob, the waist, the long legs, and the sexy feet, every inches. My rituals are always the same, DATY, and I suck some girls toe simply because I enjoy it, and I go in mish and doggy. Popped my first ammo in the k9, and quickly relaxed myself preparing for the 2nd round.

After her tongue got me back up again, I said I want CG, just because it is visually amazing, I get to watch how the rack bounce and her sex face, I held her pelvic tight and forced a grind motion instead of the up and down she was trying to do, and flipped her to RCG like moment before I gave my 2nd donation. I am wordless and I couldn’t have enough of her even on my way out, and is already planning on my next visit.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mia is so far my the prettiest girl I have found at NYAW so far, my last visit with her is roughly 2 month ago or maybe longer, I was sad for a while that she took off on a long vacation without any notice, just to realize the same pretty Mia came back with a way more delicious boob ever.

I savored the time holding hands and kissing with Mia before shower, but I couldn’t turn down TS with the new “equipment” she got, facing down my thing is super hard pushing against the bed while she slides her “new” rack against my back and my butt.

Rimming is still great, guess the vacation did not decrease her skills at all, I skipped the bbbj part when turned over and vouched for continuing in the bedroom.

I tuned the lights up by a huge notch, she said she was shy and want me to tune it back down, but I refuse because I enjoyed staring at her too much, where I want to watch her pretty face, her sexy body, the boob, the waist, the long legs, and the sexy feet, every inches. My rituals are always the same, DATY, and I suck some girls toe simply because I enjoy it, and I go in mish and doggy. Popped my first ammo in the k9, and quickly relaxed myself preparing for the 2nd round.

After her tongue got me back up again, I said I want CG, just because it is visually amazing, I get to watch how the rack bounce and her sex face, I held her pelvic tight and forced a grind motion instead of the up and down she was trying to do, and flipped her to RCG like moment before I gave my 2nd donation. I am wordless and I couldn’t have enough of her even on my way out, and is already planning on my next visit.
You forgot to mention how much you paid

Ollie is back! The wait felt like forever. I was a big fan of Ollie back in the days when covid was not around.

However, I recall her boob was saggy back then, and now it is .. really nice? I am generally not a boob guy so I don't really care, but I can see it maybe appealing to some mongers who really care about the tops. Slutty as always, sweet like this is her calling. Right as she walks in a notice the new boobs, they are really well done. And on her skinny body it really does look nice.

Right as she walks in, I got this pre-washed BBBJ right off the bat. Tbh I dont even know when this became a thing, I think the first time I got it from Fiona, but then it became something that I really like, except not many girls do it.

The TS is definitely upgraded, with the new “sponge”. The slide/lick and rimming of course, are all pretty decent. More soap and raising my ass so I becomes the form of o_/|_ , she rimmed me really well while stroking my thing with nuru soap, almost cum, but I holded and saved it for the room. Flipped over some nipple tease and p2p sliding, didn't go in like I wanted to haha. Dried up and back to the room.
I directly went to this oJL posture exposing my ass to Ollie and demanded the same play again, I think in the middle of that she felt my excitement and already slipped on the cover and I didn’t even notice it. As soon as I got up and said I needed to do her I saw my thing was already armored and she was already spreading her legs M shape asked me to go in. Mish to begin, pulled her back, became CG and donated not too long.

After resting she asked me if I need a second pop, I said I want to but usually it is hard for me to cum the second time. She said do her back, it is tighter and I can cum no problem. I went along with it, although it requires me to be “harder” to even push it in, so she literally spent more time jerking my thing to make it hard enough, and then covered it up. I think when it finally got in decent shape, I was almost at the edge of exploding, and the moment I pushed in, I felt this strong tight grip and rubbed my tips. I cum in less than 30 strokes and am exhausted in bed.

I am so happy Ollie is back, as her regulars in the old days, not sure if anyone is as happy as me, but I am surely thrilled.
I paid 300 plus 100 tip.

Ollie

Pretty face, big tits on a thin body, little covid belly, big tongue which she knows how to use

She enters the room we say hi, lfk, dfk, preview standing bbbj+bls (glad I shaved my ballsack smooth, her tongue feels amazing on my balls)

TS: body sliding feels good with her big titties, ear licking, cat bath, foot licking and toe sucking (first time ever for me, it was quite pleasant), excellent rimjob, then after I lift my ass up some back and forth between bj, bls, rim then some 69

Back to the room: more bbbj+bls and back to 69, then she puts the cover on and starts in CG, it feels very nice inside, tight and textured
Switch to mish then doggy and I donate in cover
1st pop around 45min in, too late to hope for a 2nd one, she cleans me up with a hot towel and offers a massage
Massage is not great but I wasn't expecting anything, when time is up she helps me get dressed and walks me back to mms

1 hour total damage 300 house + 40 tip

Very good service, if I have to give a negative point I would say I didn't a connection between us, it felt more like she was doing her job (which she did well)

billyS

Reign of Terror
If the damage and tip are not included in a review from someone in moderation, the review will not get approved.

And don't say the prices are standard because they are not

For example at some of these places Japanese girls are more expensive.
Some places raised their prices after a few good reviews.

Plus I warned about this a few days ago.

I had a shit load of extra cash from a job last week and what a better way to splurge and enjoy my share.

I called sally to see who’s in the books today and she said Sara, Olli, new Girl Color, I stopped her right there and said, did you say color? Lol She said she’s new and she sent me a pic of this hot chick with a bubble butt and she added she’s like Chloe on steroids.

That’s all I needed to hear and I said set me up with Ollie and Color, she asked no Sara? I said if she’s not busy add her too.
I rush over there on my lunch break and wait in the room. In comes Ollie, ah I love this girl her Greek is awesome too, followed by Color, wow she’s hot, like chloe on steroids indeed. Perfect ass, perfect body, long hair, maybe 23 don’t quote me in that I’m horrible with age. But I don’t care who you are, color is beautiful. Almost forgot, followed by Sara.. yes my fellow mongers today I got 3 girls - sally made me a half hour offer I couldn’t refuse!! Ha ha

Sorry for the long review.. I’ll get right to it.
It’s only 30 min but the action and amount of talent exceeded my Wildest expectations!
2 min shower with color to get acquainted she even better looking naked. Haha
Nice pillows to suck on and squeeze, quick DT oh more of that later, yes please.

In the room a perfect storm of positions and noises with focus on the new chick (Color) perfect pussy and mouth. Get her in Doggy you won’t regret it. Sara and Ollie got their share of action but mainly they had a supporting role in this perfect storm.

My half hour session went by way too fast it seems but with 10 min to spare I got to talk to color and the girls and it was a nice time. They really know how to make you feel special, yes, even after the tip.

Damage was 600 for the Hh 3 girls deal, but I think it was a special offer till this next week not sure call or text to find out on your own.