New UG Spots in NYC

ramagic2003 said:
Now that the Executive Suite closed it's doors, are there any other similar spots in the big apple.
yeah, but I am not going to share it on this open board..

dudes need to be creative and not just lurk and not put in some work...

Last edited:
Mr Big stomps down in NYC

Let me introduce myself. I'm Mr Big. An new and rising promoter in the Ug. I have some very nice early reviews on another board promoted under the name Hottmodels in there underground section. I have a small collection of some the sexiest, wildest ladies in the UG scene,and that group will grow. They want a place to go and you want peaceful, mature environment to see them.
There are many post that refer to how stagnate the UG sence has been. Its not easy finding a place for a party. Getting profitable without squeezing customers. The mega parties of the pasts aren't viable right now. That said I am willing to take my time and slowly build a base of mature guys, looking to come out an have a nice time. In return I will provide them with the entertainment of being beautiful sexy woman that guys like me crave.
Many more post wil follow. If your are not new and would like to be considered for my parties you can see some of the girls at diamondsdivas.com and text 'list me' at diamondsdivas1130@yahoo.com

Let me introduce myself. I'm Mr Big. An new and rising promoter in the Ug. I have some very nice early reviews on another board promoted under the name Hottmodels in there underground section. I have a small collection of some the sexiest, wildest ladies in the UG scene,and that group will grow. They want a place to go and you want peaceful, mature environment to see them.
There are many post that refer to how stagnate the UG sence has been. Its not easy finding a place for a party. Getting profitable without squeezing customers. The mega parties of the pasts aren't viable right now. That said I am willing to take my time and slowly build a base of mature guys, looking to come out an have a nice time. In return I will provide them with the entertainment of being beautiful sexy woman that guys like me crave.
Many more post wil follow. If your are not new and would like to be considered for my parties you can see some of the girls at diamondsdivas.com and text 'list me' at diamondsdivas1130@yahoo.com

When are your parties?

Good luck and I hope to attend one of your parties real soon!

I don't have preset days yet. My next party will be an after work affair in Manhattan in couple of weeks.
Next party? I see no posts by a member here that indicates having experienced an earlier party. Maybe I have missed a post of that nature. No disrespect intended but posts by Mr . Big and parties ring hollow to me. I hope I am wrong but it seems to me so far that I could have made the same posts and I don't arrange parties. Help me out with this Mr. Big? Please? Thank you.

Last edited:
I have yet to throw a party for which Utopia members were invited to. I started my major thread by saying I am opening up shop in Utopia. Those reviews are from another major board and can be easily search and verified. Reviews from estabalished members who I don't know personaly and met for the first time at my first party in feb. They came because estabalished Ug girls like GG, and Diamond who are well known on there board promoted for me and sold tickets. If I were fake do you think slinky would let me promote like this?

Last edited:
Many of the best Ug girls that used to go to places like 243 and 37th st in brooklyn dont even frequent Ug parties any more. The go from private party to private party and live off referrals. Except for one promoter its not worth the time or money for the hottest girls to get together. With the economy and with promoters reaching out to the wrong crowd its not a good look for them. As a veteran of the Ug scene I am attemping to change that and put together the top girls with professional guys who want to have a good time. I'm Not prefect and its not going to happend overnight but I know the right girls who can bring the scene back. Its up you guys and it cost you all of 20$ . Are you happy with what's been out there? It's an opportunity.

Stevana as a long time member of the board you can come to my party for free and you can write the first post for this board. Its more important for me to show members that I bring bring attractive ladies to entertain them than to get your 20$ . You can email me for details if your interested

Stevana as a long time member of the board you can come to my party for free and you can write the first post for this board. Its more important for me to show members that I bring bring attractive ladies to entertain them than to get your 20$ . You can email me for details if your interested
Looking forward to this

Mr. Big - I asked for help getting a handle on what your posts were all about and where you were coming from. I am sure you know we see quite a bit of horseshit here. So, I thank you for the additional information and for taking my WTF? post in the respectful way I intended it and for handling it in a businesslike manner.

Sorry, Mr. Big - I forgot to say thank you for your offer to me and also that I wish you success and that UGers enjoy the fruits of your efforts.

Thanks stevana, and I understand. Thats why I have been writing a few post about my past. Guys that have been around will reconize places and girls and understand a little about where I'm coming from