New to the board

No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N
Thanks Gents! I'm on my way to Asian Lassies to try and get through the front door without much verification to speak of. Then get through some other "doors" once inside. Wish me luck and I'll be a reviewin if all goes well. If you happen to have any other suggestions of NYC spots that are pretty easy to get into as a first timer let me know. Leeeeeeroyyyyy... ah you know the rest.

Actually gonna hit NY All Wellness first. If no go, then AL. Feeling good about my chances.... will review. Lets do this.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Thanks Gents! I'm on my way to Asian Lassies to try and get through the front door without much verification to speak of. Then get through some other "doors" once inside. Wish me luck and I'll be a reviewin if all goes well. If you happen to have any other suggestions of NYC spots that are pretty easy to get into as a first timer let me know. Leeeeeeroyyyyy... ah you know the rest.

Actually gonna hit NY All Wellness first. If no go, then AL. Feeling good about my chances.... will review. Lets do this.
Welcome to the site. Now, please go read the rules.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...-the-ten-commandments-updated-9-19-2016.1468/