New Sunny Spa 347-642-1579 Astoria - Cherry Korean

Review: New Sunny Spa "Cherry”
Date: Dec 17, 2021
Phone: 347-642-1579
City: Astoria
State: NY
Age Estimate: 55
Nationality: Korean
Physical Description: Mid 50’s, plain looking face without makeup, around 5 4” in height, little bit of a gut (not major), smallish boobs and ass (not completely flat)

I have been to New Sunny Spa like 20 times, it is a reliable spot in the area, they have a high turnover here but their speciality is Korean Milfs, you won’t find any spring chickens here, lolz. But I am down with the Milfs, they generally have better skill and service than the younger ladies.

I had been with Lisa twice in the past 2 weeks and she was great, was hoping to repeat but MMS says she no longer here. Now 2 new ladies working: Momo & Cherry. MMS promised a lineup but when I got there 30 mins later, Momo was busy so I got stuck with Cherry, not the first time MMS promised a lineup and it didn’t happen, lolz.

No worries I roll with it, Cherry has average looks and bodies and looks to be in her 50’s, she is friendly though and eager to please. TS thorough with minimal teasing, her massage is better than average. Then she asks me if I want “ Happy Ending” which I agree since I am not attracted her but she gives the full package anyway, ball licking, CBJ, cowgirl, mish, ds, etc, her box is tight. Finished with HJ while playing with her ass and tits.

She is living in NYC 4 years and previously worked in Manhattan, we had a nice convo about Korean restaurants in Bayside. Even though she wasn’t my type physically she is a nice lady, and worked hard to place, nice lady.

I am curious about Momo though, anyone have any intel?

Also any other good recommendations for NW Queens LIC/Astoria?
I have tried most of the local spots and most of them are trash, so far for me the best I found is New Sunny Spa in terms of service/value.

Damage: $60 House (1 hour) + $120 tip

Did I have a good time? Yes.

Recommend? Yes for her good service
Repeat? Probably not with her as she is not my type physically

Review: New Sunny Spa "Cherry”
Date: Dec 17, 2021
Phone: 347-642-1579
City: Astoria
Age Estimate: 55
Physical Description: Mid 50’s, plain looking face without makeup, around 5 4” in height, little bit of a gut (not major), smallish boobs and ass (not completely flat)

I have been to New Sunny Spa like 20 times, it is a reliable spot in the area, they have a high turnover here but their speciality is Korean Milfs, you won’t find any spring chickens here, lolz. But I am down with the Milfs, they generally have better skill and service than the younger ladies.

I had been with Lisa twice in the past 2 weeks and she was great, was hoping to repeat but MMS says she no longer here. Now 2 new ladies working: Momo & Cherry. MMS promised a lineup but when I got there 30 mins later, Momo was busy so I got stuck with Cherry, not the first time MMS promised a lineup and it didn’t happen, lolz.

No worries I roll with it, Cherry has average looks and bodies and looks to be in her 50’s, she is friendly though and eager to please. TS thorough with minimal teasing, her massage is better than average. Then she asks me if I want “ Happy Ending” which I agree since I am not attracted her but she gives the full package anyway, ball licking, CBJ, cowgirl, mish, ds, etc, her box is tight. Finished with HJ while playing with her ass and tits.

She is living in NYC 4 years and previously worked in Manhattan, we had a nice convo about Korean restaurants in Bayside. Even though she wasn’t my type physically she is a nice lady, and worked hard to place, nice lady.

I am curious about Momo though, anyone have any intel?

Also any other good recommendations for NW Queens LIC/Astoria?
I have tried most of the local spots and most of them are trash, so far for me the best I found is New Sunny Spa in terms of service/value.

Damage: $60 House (1 hour) + $120 tip

Recommend? Yes for her good service
Repeat? Probably not with her as she is not my type physically

New sunny spa goes by Galaxy Spa Everything else is the same.
Newbie here and first time trying out this hobby. I went to Galaxy spa 1/11/22 around 6pm, called earlier and on my way to the spa got a call from MMS “you still coming baby?” Lol. Ring the white bell and get buzzed in. Take a step inside and right in front of you will be a staircase and the your right would be a room with a couch. I’m guessing a waiting room???
MMS tell me come upstairs and asks if I was the one that called. Nice lady ofc, sprays my hands with sanitizer while asking have I been here before. I say no but my friend told me about this place wink wink. She then tells me to wait in the room “she’s gonna come” uhh ok.
Now I’m undressing heart beating and Momo (Korean)walks in. Looks about 30s 5’2 130*** smells good. Tattoos on left upper chest, left posterior wrist, and to my surprise a suprapubic tatto that I thought was a C section at first.

She hangs my shirts,folds my pants and puts my socks on the heater. As she stands back up she says “wow so cold”. I say yea, she asked for the house fee and I handed her $60. she comes back then pinches my nipples and say “you so cute”. Momo is jovial upbeat type which I appreciated.
We head to the table shower, water was scolding hot, she cleans my penis real well as well as the rest of my body. We head back to the room and I get a pretty good massage*, she uses her knuckles a lot which I liked cuz I know I have crazy knots. Then a hot large towel on my back which felt cool. Wipes me off and she asks “what service hunny” I say FS, hand her $120 and she leaves.

At this point I’m thinking “ why tf did she just leave? I’m so caught, how am I gonna tell my mother about this? Will I even be hire-able?” She comes back while I’m trying to not get a heart attack, hops on the table licks and breaths over my back, ears, ass crack etc. Flips me over and BLS as she’s getting ready to suck I feel the cover and she adds lube. So CBJ with some teeth and DT(I’m thick so I don’t blame her too much) CG (nice grip on the box) mish (with her legs wrapped around my hips while thrusting) DS on the table as well and a finish in the cover while going back to mish for the 2nd time.
Momo sex was as passionate as it could be with a mask on, she was eager (wrapping her legs around my waist during missionary, throwing it back HARD during DS) as well as Moaning. The rest of the time (~10mins) she massages my anterior legs (Quads, groin, and shin muscles) There’s a knock on the door and she tells me “times up hunny”. This woman literally dresses me, like I’m trying to take the lead and put my own clothes on she taps my hand and says “no,relax” she even help put my shoes on. I felt like a king, is this even normal? I give her a fat hug and a twirl and she says “I see you next time” fuck yea you will.
I’d recommend Momo but I don’t want to share jkjk. She’s a great provider funny and bubbly even tho she doesn’t know much English and she’s always smiling. She did this thing where she would give me kisses on my lips but with her mask on (idk)
-Damage was: $60 house fee(1HR)/ $120 tip.-
Give this spot a try and add this thread

Review: Suzy from New Sunny Spa (called Galaxy Spa now I believe)
Date: Feb 25, 2022
Phone: (347) 642-1579
City: Queens
Age Estimate: 45
Physical Description: Milfy looking

So I heard about Momo, so I wanted to try her out but unfortunately not here anymore, this place has a fast rotation.

Anyway Mama mentioned 2 girls Suzy and Coco, I asked which one is thinner she told me Coco, so I picked Suzy as I prefer thicker…I found out later I choose right.

As I arrived I got a girl coming out of the shower walking in the hallway naked and she was super embarrassed, was hoping that was the girl I was going to get and that was suzy.
She is medium height (prob about 5’ 6”), a very Korean looking face (picture Sandrah Oh but much prettier) in Milf category I would say around 45 +/-, a little bit of gut but not too much to be off putting, decent ass (for asian), and some nice natural C’s. The tightfitting tan dress accentuated her curves.

The table shower was very lengthy and very thorough. Back to room and she performed a decent massage that was medium strength, that was just OK, not very sensual and got kind of bored after a while. I elected to take Nude HJ as I was kind of tired. She is a master of soft touch, and teasing, and used some oil for the HJ. I asked her to go slow, and she obliged knowing when to bring me to the edge and when to back off. She was also creative in jerking me in a variety of positions. I finished with her sitting on my chest while I played with her natural c’s, this is probably one of the most perfect pair of tits I have seen, I could play with those all day…I am gonna be coming back to see her like Vince Vaughn in Wedding Crashers and be a motor boating sonfa a bitch on those tits, lolz.

So give her high marks for her body, and her skill…I would try he for FS next time for sure and see what she can do…Lolz

Btw, I did get a glimpse of the other girl coco through the door for a few seconds from what I could see she was short an unattractive (at least to my type), so luckily I choose well this time.

Damage: $60 House + $100 for nude HJ

Recommend? Yes
Repeat? Definitely