New study says women prefer low testosterone effeminate liberal men to muscular confident alpha males

1. Those "women" that were asked are more masculine than some males out there!
2. They can't possibly speak for heterosexual women, as they hate the penis!
3. I need to see info on the ratio of hetero to bull dike women were polled.
4. Most hetero women who would make the statement that they prefer a docile non alpha male are either on the fence with their own sexual preference or watched their father get bossed around by their mother as children.
5. And lastly, give those anygry broads some good deep dicking and they will change their tune pretty quickly!

1. Those "women" that were asked are more masculine than some males out there!
2. They can't possibly speak for heterosexual women, as they hate the penis!
3. I need to see info on the ratio of hetero to bull dike women were polled.
4. Most hetero women who would make the statement that they prefer a docile non alpha male are either on the fence with their own sexual preference or watched their father get bossed around by their mother as children.
5. And lastly, give those anygry broads some good deep dicking and they will change their tune pretty quickly!
You are 1000pct right. Would need to see the girls polled. Since it wasn't made nationwide etc. Fact is Women, Women who are hetero prefer a masculine Man. Just how most Men prefer feminine kind Women.

Almost all Women like being fucked by a Man who is dominant in bed.

My dad and my uncles grew up poor in the depression, fought in WW2/Korea. Got educated, became successful, got married had kids. All three great men. Whenever I think I am having a tough time I just think of them. There was no welfare,food stamps or any BS like that for them and then they get thrown to the wolves in WW2 and for my dad Korea. Shit ... that's no joke. Thing is - I think people my age 50's, 60's maybe some 40 year olds .... we get it. I just don't think millennials get it. My advice would be: before you start whining - go talk to some guy in his 80's/90's and then think again. Sad to say my dad and uncles are all gone. I tell my kids about them all the time. I tell them how good I had it growing up thanks to their grandfather and their great-uncles. That being said - I have a few millennials working for me and they are all great. I think you can't pre-judge ... but overall - this generation has got some real bad issues.

My dad and my uncles grew up poor in the depression, fought in WW2/Korea. Got educated, became successful, got married had kids. All three great men. Whenever I think I am having a tough time I just think of them. There was no welfare,food stamps or any BS like that for them and then they get thrown to the wolves in WW2 and for my dad Korea. Shit ... that's no joke. Thing is - I think people my age 50's, 60's maybe some 40 year olds .... we get it. I just don't think millennials get it. My advice would be: before you start whining - go talk to some guy in his 80's/90's and then think again. Sad to say my dad and uncles are all gone. I tell my kids about them all the time. I tell them how good I had it growing up thanks to their grandfather and their great-uncles. That being said - I have a few millennials working for me and they are all great. I think you can't pre-judge ... but overall - this generation has got some real bad issues.
Well said Steve.... My father in law was a tincan sailor in WW2. joined up at 17 but was really 16 after Pearl harbor. Boat gets torpedoed then towed from other side of Pacific back to Cali gets married while there, after Mom takes a train from NYC to West coast... Goes back to War has a kid that he doesn't see till 2 years later.... Just one of many MANY stories of the greatest generation

Your best post ever.