New Star Spa 267-825-6666 Philly

New Star Spa Review Hanna of KKP NYC fame 267-825-6666
I've been hitting a series of spas at this location over the last 20 years when I make it to Philly for business. It has had a series of names, now called "New Star Spa", near the Convention Center. This place always delivers, and this time was no different. When I arrived I asked for a lineup, and there was Ms. Hanna, from the now defunct Kisskisspop in NYC. Rare to find a NYC gal in Philly based on my experience, but immediately chose her. I have been a longtime client of Japanese May at KKP, but since she worked only on Fridays, Hanna was my backup there.
Hana recognized me and was her normal bubbly self, kinda chatty. She's an average looking, tiny little spinner, like 4'10", 90lbs soaking wet, mid-length hair, showing her age these days I'm going to guess she's 45-50. Average body, but has a nice natural rack that looks big on her tiny frame, and an ass you can grab onto, unlike many asian spinners. Table shower followed by our normal range of activities back in the room, she goes right to work.
Lying on the massage table bed with my legs up in the air, I gave her full access to rim me, while she was squatting on the floor. She knows what I like and alternates between her tongue up my ass and sucking on my nuts. I stood up and got had her on her knees while she worked my knob BBBJ, she's a very talented cocksucker. At my age, I have to get to business or I'll never cross the finish line. Had her up on the table missionary style, legs up in the air as I plowed in BBFS. Grinded away holding onto her nice little ass while she tongued my ear and told me to fuck her. Who am I to argue? Blasted away CIP in short order. Cleaned up with a towel, and I was on my way for some Korean fried chicken around the corner!
BBBJ, BBFSCIP, rimming and a good pounding. Told me she was heading back to NYC, but liked Philly and would be returning sometime this month. $220 House, and I rounded it up to $300 in total. Never discussed $ with me, recommend, she continues to live up to her reputation.