New Spa 917-900-7818 Little Neck

Not trying to be an ass here..... It has been over 2 weeks now and how are you feeling since? Really am eager to try but now all these places are considered very high traffic flow.... thanks for the review nevertheless
What did you mean by high traffic flow? If your talking about how busy there are then that really depend on the time you go.

Not trying to be an ass here..... It has been over 2 weeks now and how are you feeling since? Really am eager to try but now all these places are considered very high traffic flow.... thanks for the review nevertheless
totally get it. I was waiting with baited breath to officially make it past the 2 week mark...all good.

My recommendation - get back into it. I frankly couldn’t wait to get back. Little different with the mask, but well worth it after the wait.

if anyone else visits here, please post. Girls are attractive (both reviews posted above) and curious if others agree.

so i did go today... entry from the back is discrete, there were a couple of other mongers there when I first got in. Met with a "new girl", young, 5'4ish, probably late 20s, I showered ahead of the time because I wanted minimum exposure lol. Fortunately I was told that everybody there was very cautious about the covid and so were all their clients they met recently, so that was comforting. The girl(I didnt ask for her name) was fair attractive, 7/10 I'd say but a bit too skinny to my liking, enhanced. I went for CBJ and gave for 1.6(usually I haggle a little but this time really wasnt in the mood, sorry, covid was in the back of my head and whole time). message was a 5, hit the spot but wasnt strong enough, sensual part was, i'd say, systematically sensual but not mechanical, I guess it was this extra caution both of us were taking on every move. I dont know, it was an pleasing experience with the girl but the covid certainly discounted everything

I recently indulged. Standard 40/60 house rate.

Had Apple, cute Malaysian spinner, with a tight little body. She looked great so I took the hour. Things were initially looking promising but the performance was lacking. She kept running out of the room for things like change,condom, etc and took forever to return, far longer than you'd expect. Lots of sanitizer spray. Table shower was ok. While I was laying face down she did a decent job on my back, but didn't really address the crack, and sack. When she flipped me she didn't do anything on the front side. Dried and back into room. Massage was decent, medium firm. Again she avoided the ass crack area. And again when she flipped me she didn't massage the front of my body.

I had left 100 on the table, she asked for 140, I countered with 120 and she agreed. She left to get the condom taking too long to return. She immediately went for CBJ, I began insisting on BBBJ. She claimed that none of the girls there will do a BBBJ and I could even ask the boss. I reluctantly agreed, her CBJ was good, but they don't do a lot for me. In particular I find the condoms they use uncomfortable, I'm not huge but I have some girth and they aren't great. She moved to the asian cow girl, after a few minuted I flipped to mish, she was ok with allowing deep penetration. But each time we changed position she was readjusting the condom which was uncomfortable and I began loosing some wood. Flipped her to doggy, and she had to reapply lube, readjust the condom, etc, by the time she was ready I'm losing altitude, And she won't let me put my hands on her hips, positions then further up. After a few frustrating minutes I ask to go back to CBJ but she says no, I guess bc she would need to reapply a new condom. At this point I say fuck it and tell her to finish me with her hand which she does. Lots of sanitizer for clean up, I had to ask for a warm towel. Dressed and left.

Later I texted mgmt about the BBBJ/CBJ, they replied that the girls do not fo BBBJ any more. They will try to find me one but it will be more $. We went back and forth about the price going from $100 to $120 while the service is dropping.

For me at least, the BBBJ is critical, it's what I enjoy and what I'm looking for. So any time it's not available I'm not happy.

Would I return? Maybe. She was a good looking girl, with a tight little body and if she stepped up her game, better massage, better TS and add BBBJ , she'd be fantastic. But as it is, I don't think the value is there. It's a shame as their location is very convenient for me.

Stay Safe

Doc

I visited recently for the fourth time. I wanted nothing more originally than for this to be “the” non-NYC place for me given how pretty girls are but unfortunately service never delivers.

This was my third time with Andi - of course she didn’t remember me (mask and all) but she is a knockout - mid 30s, tight, tight (repeated for emphasis) body, perky B, dressed in a tight black dress with gold dangly things on it. Eyes are almond shaped and she looks at you with mask (and before money exchanged) like she is going to f your brains out.

No friendly greeting after entering (with calling ahead reservation), agree on $50 (new house) and give her $120 for everything. $50 house is new. I originally said $60 for the hour but given later night hour (6 pm on weekend), she huffed and I said half would work to assuage her worries.

I should have just walked then but she legitimately is hot, even with the mask...in my opinion.

Perfunctory table shower with absolutely no tease, soaped down thoroughly. Back to room, she immediately did humping motion and I said yes assuming she she is going to try 50% which is good enough to me.

Unfortunately my expectations should have been set at 5%.

Fucked her 5 min b/t missionary/her on top. She was lifeless and expressionless.

Literally...she couldn’t pretend...even for a little bit.

Turned her over doggy and she looked amazing but gave no effort. eventually told her HJ and I finished myself until end when I directed to grab hold (no way she helps if I didn’t tell her to). She didn’t help when I came and immediately pulled off after cum.

Doorbell rang and she tried to rush me out for another customer with no hot towel- which I made her deliver to me.

In end summary for Andi:
Hot for a spinner
Knows she is hot
No effort
No skill
Worth it if you want to bang Hot chick once for $170
Not worth it on a repeat as she just does not care.
3.6 - only to bang an 8. Otherwise if you want any sort of sexual experience - she is not worth it.

Not worth it at my stage of game. Give me a nice experience for an hour - hard to find outside NYC.

I saw Apple twice, she is super cute and gives a decent cbj but everyone saying she takes her time when she leaves is right it gets awkward she is gone so long