New Spa 917-900-7818 Little Neck

Found a new spa. Park in rear. Go inside greeted by attractive young Chinese spinner. A cup 5’6 120 lb. Give house 50. Go for table shower very thorough. Back in room nice massage 20 min flip. Request everything. I offer 1. She says 12. Ok because she was hot. Start lfk nipples to daty. Told it was xtra. Ignore this and went to town. Shaved smooth tasty. Then bbj good suction.on with cover Then mish doggy and standing while holding her in the air. Pinned legs behind head and blast in bag. I said thanks cleaned up tip 20. All in 140 very pleased would return.

Mod note: thanks for the review.
In the future list prices as $100 and $120.
Also 5'6" 120 is not a spinner, unless maybe you're 6'9" 320
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a new spa. Park in rear. Go inside greeted by attractive young Chinese spinner. A cup 5’6 120 lb. Give house 50. Go for table shower very thorough. Back in room nice massage 20 min flip. Request everything. I offer 1. She says 12. Ok because she was hot. Start lfk nipples to daty. Told it was xtra. Ignore this and went to town. Shaved smooth tasty. Then bbj good suction.on with cover Then mish doggy and standing while holding her in the air. Pinned legs behind head and blast in bag. I said thanks cleaned up tip 20. All in 140 very pleased would return.

House fee $50. Then she ask for $120 and you give $20 tip. So the total was $190 ? Or was the $120 minus the $50 house fee ? Thanks for the review

Is this place by 254th street?

Understood thanks

I believe that about a dozen years ago there was a really great AMP at this same location that closed. It was well worth the drive from Western Suffolk. If I can get a chunk of “me” time I will check this place out and report back.

I believe that about a dozen years ago there was a really great AMP at this same location that closed. It was well worth the drive from Western Suffolk. If I can get a chunk of “me” time I will check this place out and report back.
I’m definitely going back.

Saw the lineup of 3 girls. All of them were chinese and probably in their 40s. I know sometimes its hard to tell for asians but they were definitely at least in their 40s. I should have walked but the little guy wanted a release so I closed my eyes and picked one.

Paid $180 all in up front for house + tip for 30 minutes.
Someone was in the shower so she gave a lame massage, flip, CBJ, FS and done. Everything else was extra.

showered me afterwards, didnt help dry me off so I just dried myself and put on my clothes and left.

Saw the lineup of 3 girls. All of them were chinese and probably in their 40s. I know sometimes its hard to tell for asians but they were definitely at least in their 40s. I should have walked but the little guy wanted a release so I closed my eyes and picked one.

Paid $180 all in up front for house + tip for 30 minutes.
Someone was in the shower so she gave a lame massage, flip, CBJ, FS and done. Everything else was extra.

showered me afterwards, didnt help dry me off so I just dried myself and put on my clothes and left.
Why 180 for 30 min? That’s rate for hr

Walk in from either the front or black door. Plenty of parking in the back for those concerned about being seen off of service road. If you walk in the front you can walk right in to a waiting room and then ring white bell.

After reading this review and sitting in traffic on way home from city on LIE, I called 30 mins ahead and popped in. I was beyond pleased to be greeted by Andi/Undi - something like that - mid 30s, rail thin, about 5’6. Very attractive - I would say an 8 on AMP stds. She was definitely not Chinese and I would err more on the Thai side. I would call her a spinner but she was too tall, but everything else was spinner-esque. She was wearing a tight black dress that maybe went 6 inches below waste. When she gave a hug in the room and reached her arms up, her pretty red thong popped out. Sign in room 50 for .5 and 60 for 1 hour. I left $160 total and no questions asked.

undressed with a little assistance from Andi, and move to TS. She left clothes on, but took time and a couple nice strokes on front and back. She was looking good and very playful so I was ready to go when she came back. She immediately undressed, perky small Bs for those boob guys and got right down on her knees to worship jr. nice slow technique, great eye contact and too many days in b/t loads ended with a quick finish. She pretended to be upset and told me she wanted to play so I said lay down, let me rub you and i started massaging her. Knowing that it is all about pleasing customer as I was rubbing her, she reached over and was jerking me off as I massaged everywhere. I told her I wanted to go again, she slapped cover on, blew 2 mins and we proceeded to mish, DG, standing DG and her up on table. Deposited load #2 in bag.

on way out, saw another cutie in white outfit, did not get her name but enough for me to say I am coming back.

All in all, for its proximity to the island, nice menu for first timer there (though of course on the phone I told them I was there) and quality girls...all crack this up to a recommenced experience!

They are still open post-COVID as I visited last week with Mimi - 40ish, great soft rack and nice backside for Asian - not skinny, but I would say curves. Greeted me in black negligee and mask.

I entered with a mask, but took it off in room and nothing said. Went to table shower (freezing - they were blasting AC in shower) and then avg 20 min rub. Little tease and asks what I want - I point to mouth and she goes “bang bang” and I say yes - bang, bang with mouth. She says she doesn’t really want to but after eventually communicating to me that i needed to take off mask. She proceeded with a decent BJ and b/c she wanted me to cum faster jumped on top. I was kinda over session so didn’t mind leaving.

the really cute girl I saw last time - Andi - was there but sleeping when I walked in. Totally would do her again over Mimi.

60+100 for paid for hour but received 50 minutes.

hey...at least something is open and I know I needed it. Also kinda erotic with the mask on.

They are still open post-COVID as I visited last week with Mimi - 40ish, great soft rack and nice backside for Asian - not skinny, but I would say curves. Greeted me in black negligee and mask.

I entered with a mask, but took it off in room and nothing said. Went to table shower (freezing - they were blasting AC in shower) and then avg 20 min rub. Little tease and asks what I want - I point to mouth and she goes “bang bang” and I say yes - bang, bang with mouth. She says she doesn’t really want to but after eventually communicating to me that i needed to take off mask. She proceeded with a decent BJ and b/c she wanted me to cum faster jumped on top. I was kinda over session so didn’t mind leaving.

the really cute girl I saw last time - Andi - was there but sleeping when I walked in. Totally would do her again over Mimi.

hey...at least something is open and I know I needed it. Also kinda erotic with the mask on.
We should call you Maxwell's Silver Hammer!

If I understood you she ask you to take off your mask? Did she have a mask on when you went in? Did they have any temp check before anything started.In this covid environment need to take pre cautions to at least lower the risk of catching anything.

If I understood you she ask you to take off your mask? Did she have a mask on when you went in? Did they have any temp check before anything started.In this covid environment need to take pre cautions to at least lower the risk of catching anything.
I wore mask in. She had mask on as well.
When she left for me to get undessed, I took everything off including mask. she came back in with mask and forehead thermometer check while I’m completely naked.
when I told her later I wanted bj she told me to put mine back on.
kinda hot not seeing her full face until 30 mins into session.

operating in this environment is different but fun learning on fly.

I wore mask in. She had mask on as well.
When she left for me to get undessed, I took everything off including mask. she came back in with mask and forehead thermometer check while I’m completely naked.
when I told her later I wanted bj she told me to put mine back on.
kinda hot not seeing her full face until 30 mins into session.

operating in this environment is different but fun learning on fly.
Not trying to be an ass here..... It has been over 2 weeks now and how are you feeling since? Really am eager to try but now all these places are considered very high traffic flow.... thanks for the review nevertheless