New review not posted

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed the Private Hottie reviews thread was closed to further posts so I tried to start a new thread for a doubles session I just had (Vicky and Jojo). My post was not posted. Is there something I need to know — was my post inappropriate? Can I correct for whatever it was and repost?

Mod note: Please see this response from @slinky a few days ago

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/why-was-my-post-deleted.51509/post-1213952
Thank you for your reply. For what it’s worth, I am not a “professional reviewer.” Yes I am enthusiastic about my sessions, but they’re all “accurate” (I write what I truly experience in the room, albeit from my pov). I do not get anything from the spas or girls for writing my reviews — no price discounts, no better service. Nothing. Nor have I ever asked for anything in return. I also don’t have multiple accounts (I only have the one).

Yes, I’ve posted six reviews for PH, but two were for doubles — they’re the only shop I know of that offers doubles at their low price point. I’ve also posted three reviews for providers at Grace, one for Asian Model Spa that was two parts long, and two for providers at Asian Desires (also including a two-parter).

Is it meaningful that I have a good ratio of “likes” to posts — almost 3:1?

In the end, I get it, it’s your site and you have to do what you think is best. I’ll get over my hurt feelings. And I’m not going to be a jerk and try to circumvent your rules. However if there’s something I can do to to return to “full standing”, or prove to you my innocence, please let me know.