"new posts"

This happens to me often, once i bring up "new posts" if i've been gone a few day it takes a while to get through one really active thread, then i'm logged out if i had to step away. Now i lost all the rest of the "new Posts". is there a way to get "threads with unread posts since your last visit" or something?

This happens to me from time to time, so I've made it a habit to look at my last log-in date/time when I log in. That way if the bold symbol goes to clear, I can just skim the threads looking for posts made after my last log-in. It may seem a little OCD to some of you, but it's come in handy a few times.

This happens to me often, once i bring up "new posts" if i've been gone a few day it takes a while to get through one really active thread, then i'm logged out if i had to step away. Now i lost all the rest of the "new Posts". is there a way to get "threads with unread posts since your last visit" or something?
I guess, you have to search based upon your last logged-in time

It is a feature of the message board software. I have been to other boards where new posts in threads are not marked as read until you actually open the post in question. I don't know if the software for this board has that ability.

And anybody can tell me how can I get qualified to post thread not just replying?
If this web is not freezes, I don't get why I still can't do that,, ��

Different but similar question...Can anybody tell me why I can't post a thread on the most of the board? I just can leave some reply at best... Is this a policy i here or this place doesn't get anymore new members? Weird...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Read the fucking rules. Read the fucking rules NOW. Then read the fucking review school. You are about to get banned. Or dont read the above, make a stupid response and just get banned. Its quicker.

You mean all powerful piece of shit this site sucks anyway. But not as much as Stinky I mean Slinky. Go FUCK YOUSELF I need this site like I need you. DOUCH BAG!!!!!! Ban me I guess I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. What am I going to do. ASS HOLE!!!

I seriously think that the post 2 down from mine was one of the funniest comments I have seen in quite some time Slinky loool. Sorry to say but asianman might be lurking in a Flushing salon with his Hoturi Hanzo sword in hand waiting to perform a circumcision on one of us.