New Palace Spa (Elmsford/white plains) - 914-821-0999

Anna / 1hour

This spa’s been there for a while and I went there a few times in the past and had some good providers there. The place itself is what I mostly go there for and either hit or not. But they do have a super clean big spot with a sauna. So I go there to enjoy that. The massage there and table shower is always good. The manager is an older friendly Korean woman opens up and has me wait in one of the rooms until Anna walked in very bubbly.

She Looked good with black curly above shoulder hair , about 5’5, slim and medium looking bust. The dress was short. Nice legs and nice pale skin. She hugs and gives me a kiss on my cheeks and says she will be back. I was sold in her due to looks and attitude. Hoping she didn’t send someone else, but she came back and help me with clothes and went to the sauna for a few minutes then to the table shower.

TS is where she shined. Did a nice body slide with B2B, some P2P and some kissing. Washed me thoroughly and was playing with junior, Overall was a good experience in the shower. She helps me dry up and we go back inside. This place is huge BTW.

As soon as we in the room we negotiate the rates and she comes back with hot oil per my request and does a wonderful hot oil massage.

She is very flirty and when the soft touch began she got me hard so quickly from her touch. That’s a skill of its own imo.

I turnover with a full hard on and she laughs and puts it in her mouth bare for a few strokes. Felt really nice in her warm mouth. After a few I asked her to put the cover on and this is one CBJ that I didn’t feel the difference as I just closed my eyes and held her tits squeezing and pulling on those bad boys and she does a really good BJ until I released in the cover and laid there as she went to get done hot towels and cleaned me thoroughly. Got out of there feeling reinvigorated after this experience. The sauna there is clutch. Ana definitely recommended for good service and attractive looks.
$70 house + $140 tip

Japanese Ria / 1hour

Went by to get a look at the new Japanese girl. Parked in front and walked up and same lady lets me wait in the same room as last time. I was an excited to see if she’s Japanese and she is. She is extreme bubbly and very pretty. Had on a flowy black and red flower dress that looked nice. Not overly slutty but the chest was low cut and I see a nice rack. The room was dark but I can see she’s a looker. She hugs me and kiss on the cheek and happy attitude.

She put me in the hot sauna while getting the shower ready. Had a wonderful NURU body slide from and back. I see her better in the light and she is as good looking as in the dark. Titty sucking as she slides in my cock and gave me some BBJ in there then went to the room and I wanted the action to continue. She turn the light down and first did a good massage until the soft touch followed by flipping over and she took her tits out and roughy them to me as I’m laying back fed them to me. Roams allowed freely until she went kissing her way down to an excellently BBJ. I asked her to just sit on my face as she BBJ until I was done.

She hot towel washed up and left with her giving a peck on the lip and walking me to the lobby. Overall I had a wonderful time with her and I believe more on the menu but I will confirm as I will be in this area again and I’ll repeat. 70$ plus $140 tip.