New Day Spa 856-567-8889 Vineland,NJ

New Day Spa Vineland,NJ
Rose - Chinese. Early 30’s. Blonde. Petite tight toned body. MM C’s. Lovely! Perhaps one of the most attractive providers I’ve experienced.
I walk through the door and I’m greeted by Rose in a sexy black tight mini dress accentuating her lovely breasts. I’m immediately thinking WOW! We hug and she buries her tongue in my mouth. We start off making out like 2 very horny people. I go for the TS. Back in the room she disrobes to reveal an incredible sexy body. We’re making out and fondling each other. I lay down on the table for some extended bbbj. She then switches to 69. I normally don’t do that with a provider but rimmed her sweet ass while she sucked me. Hat goes and and she’s bouncing up and down. She then leans down and we’re making out and grinding slow. I hop on top for some mish. She wants to me cim. I stop and pull out. I lay down. She puts her tongue on my head and strokes with her hand until I explode in her mouth. Very hot! Finish with a massage, some more making out and I’m out the door. What a visit!