New Club on Long Island

Ths was posted on CL erotic Long island this past week
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/793795723.html

Slap ########Whip #######Chains####### Ouch - w4m - 34 (760 sunrise hwy w babylon)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [*****]pers-793795723@craigslist.org[/*****]
Date: 2008-08-12, 3:57PM EDT
Slap ########Whip #######Chains####### Ouch 631&&422&&4739
PostingID: 793795723
I called on it & was referred to a website www.zodiacloungeli.com.
You can look there for info as it is attempting to cater to quite a diverse group of
alternative lifestyles. I may take a ride over & see what it looks like and will report back here with more info, when I have some.
Magic

Check their schedule see link above www.zodiacloungeli.com and best to call ahead. It is Couples only on certain nights. The numbers on Sunrise run totally out of sequence. It is one block West of LI CAFE onthe South service road, but the side street is one way going North, so you have to go South in front of the LI Cafe and make 2 quick rights into the one way street. Parking lot is the rear. Amp type bell to enter (but no Amp services). Mention how you learned about it for possible break on door charge which is subject to change!. Place was quiet when I was there. Myself , the House Domme (a long lean leggy blonde), the owner and a few people going in and out. Full bar, food available on request. The S/M area is still under construction. It is an off premise club for swingers and others to meet with a motel down the block. They will also offer Pro domme services with some strict limits. (as I understand it no penetration and no manual release.
I spoke to the owner "Phil" and advised him to check UG and to consider advertising.
Their business plan is to keep it "High Class", so it seems like there wil be no extras available
For a point of reference. Stonehedge is almost directly across the street on the North Service Road of Sunrise!

Last edited:
so no extras? no release? nothing? and the owner is saying that keep it high class bullshit!!! SOUNDS LAME...no thanks.

looks like there just a sponge operation out for as much money as possible for little to no REAL sexual favors.

there are much better places and parties to meet swingers and domme's and any other who are into to that type of hobbying.

i avoid these places like the plague!!! its hard enough finding quality girls and places to spend your hard earned money. i hate it when hobbyist spent top dollar on a shitty provider or a lame establishment

Last edited:
so no extras? no release? nothing? and the owner is saying that keep it high class bullshit!!! SOUNDS LAME...no thanks.

looks like there just a sponge operation out for as much money as possible for little to no REAL sexual favors.

there are much better places and parties to meet swingers and domme's and any other who are into to that type of hobbying.

i avoid these places like the plague!!! its hard enough finding quality girls and places to spend your hard earned money. i hate it when hobbyist spent top dollar on a shitty provider or a lame establishment
They're not offering sexual favors. You're told that up front! Same way there are topless bars where a NO TOUCH rule for the customer is strictly enforced and you are not necessarily advised of that before hand, so is that a "sponge" operation too? Other topless bars have more extras available!
If you are going to make a statement about there being better places to meet, than do name the place , location, contact number and give some type of review. Unsubstantiated slam reviews are based on supposition and are especialy excluded from this section. Again you mention some good places! Please do review with details.
Please note a few of your postingS in other threads have been deleted (AND NOT BY ME)!
Hempstead perhaps you need to review the RULES! http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Just an aside. There used to be a number of groups that met in the city, strictly catering to men who were into worshipping women's feet. Some offered NO other services or any type of release, while others did!

Paddles in the city (The Friendly S/M Club http://www.paddlesnyc.com/ ) offers lectures, demos and S/M type equipment for people to play on. Nudity is allowed, but no genital or oral sex is permitted.
Friday a group called Dom/Sub Friends ,http://www.domsubfriends.com/ meets at Paddles from 8:45 to 10:15PM for lectures, demos & Guest Artists. The regular club opens at 10PM & all are welcome to stay for a reduced addtional fee. No sexual activity or penetration is allowed! No alcohol is served or encouraged. Drugs are FORBIDDEN!
An intersting aside, they do have an excellent Ice Cream counter!
There are also S/M themed restaurants in The Downtown area, with costumed waiters & waitresses and TV/TS'S http://www.planetluckychengs.com/

Last edited:
Hempstead: The above referred to your post #6 in this thread, which has been removed but archived!
1) You need to READ THE RULES & FOLLOW THEM IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN ON THIS PMB.
2) Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you allowed to promote another board, especially one you are administrator or moderator on!
3)This board is give and take.with hobbiest sharing info good and bad with others.and although you have been asked to share and/or review local providers you have seen, you don't comply.
You posted a review on one provider(no problem with that, and what we look for). Then you posted a vague review on another provider in the same thread.
When I asked you to start a new thread to review that provider and provide more details, you REFUSED!
You keep referring to your experiences out of the country.
There are review threads for locations out of the country both North America, South America & elsewhere.
Please post in those threads.
THIS BOARD HAS AN EXCELLENT SEARCH FEATURE!

$60 is a bargain for a beauty for an evening, but you are failing to factor in travel, lodging and food, time off fromwork, unless your job affords you travel to these locales & if so, please tell mewhere to send a resume!
Please work with us and follow the rules if you are going to continue to stay and/or post!

Last edited:
Hey Chris. Welcome from East Meadow and good luck on the search. Id love to check out the Cobra kit one day. Love those. Which Kit is it?

Check their schedule see link above www.zodiacloungeli.com and best to call ahead. It is Couples only on certain nights. The numbers on Sunrise run totally out of sequence. It is one block West of LI CAFE onthe South service road, but the side street is one way going North, so you have to go South in front of the LI Cafe and make 2 quick rights into the one way street. Parking lot is the rear. Amp type bell to enter (but no Amp services). Mention how you learned about it for possible break on door charge which is subject to change!. Place was quiet when I was there. Myself , the House Domme (a long lean leggy blonde), the owner and a few people going in and out. Full bar, food available on request. The S/M area is still under construction. It is an off premise club for swingers and others to meet with a motel down the block. They will also offer Pro domme services with some strict limits. (as I understand it no penetration and no manual release.
I spoke to the owner "Phil" and advised him to check UG and to consider advertising.
Their business plan is to keep it "High Class", so it seems like there wil be no extras available
For a point of reference. Stonehedge is almost directly across the street on the North Service Road of Sunrise!
might check it out... are they open only weekends like a regular club (Wednesday/Thursday until Saturday)??? Be cool to check out since Stonehedge is right there