new AMP? Woodbury rd, hicksville

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if I can put the actual house number in here, but I was wondering if anybody visited this place yet?
Just down the road from where the old AMP closed up, I believe a new one has opened.
No phone number, no name, just “open”.
Unfortunately it’s pretty much out in the open at a traffic light so there’s no secret if you walk in, but has anybody ventured in yet?

If its across from the bike store,my friend went there and he got more than just a hand job; he caught mono and Epstein barr from his face being in that thing you put your face in. he hasn't been with a woman in years; the doctor said you can get it this way too. and he went there at 7pm after a day of sweating mongers whos faces were planted in that ring for 30 minutes each.If u do go, id wipe that thing off with rubbing alcohol or bleach,but after him getting burned I wouldn't go near that place.Its 40 for the massage then another 30 to get jacked according to him.After this experience,hes not even jerking off anymore....

get outta here... really? but yeah, thats the place. i ended up trying the place out. i guess i got a new girl. she was young, 7 out of 10. typical asian body, very nice massage.. she really got into the massage. she was working hard. on the flip, she asked "ok to touch" , i said sure... then did the mouth signal and i started pulling on her panties. to which she responded by removing them and she got naked. in her broken english, she whispered do i want more, i said yes and she climbed on top.
total damage - 1 hour house fee 60 and 100 to the girl. no mono caught. a very nice time. i may return when the urge calls..

not sure if I can put the actual house number in here, but I was wondering if anybody visited this place yet?
Just down the road from where the old AMP closed up, I believe a new one has opened.
No phone number, no name, just “open”.
Unfortunately it’s pretty much out in the open at a traffic light so there’s no secret if you walk in, but has anybody ventured in yet?
The rule is you can only post contact information in a review that you write yourself. As far as the address, you can include that if they accept walk-ins but If you need to make an appointment, then no address. Just curious, but why are people still posting new reviews and inquiries in the "Craigs list and Backpage" section? Craigslist stepped away from this sort of thing years ago and Backpage doesn't even exist anymore. Wouldn't it make more sense for the OP to have been an ISO and any review of the place go into the LI or NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa sections?

1540931196023.png
You deserve two!

Last edited by a moderator:
So base on the limited clues I think I found the place. It’s on the corner adjacent to the bike shop. The bike shop 83 so a door down from there I’m guessing is the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.