New amp on Merrits rd in Farmingdale

Phone number 516 287 8158 advertises as korean massage on CL called and was told address is 260 merrits its actually across the street in the strip mall across from the bank of america, entrance is on side of building you have to go up to the 2nd floor suite 5. I didnt care for this set up as the building was very busy and when you ring the bell its so loud I think you can hear it in the parking lot. Was let in by a girl late 20s about a 7 massage table was heated sort of made up for the lackluster massage took the half for 40 ( thankfully ) after about 10 minutes of her climbing all over my back she pulls out the pillow and says turn over she goes straight for the oil ( no oil used on massage ) her english was very good told her I wanted BJ she takes shirt off to reveal small but nice tits with HUGE nipples she says only with condom and you tip me good so I give her a condom and tell her I tip very good. Her cbj technique was horrible it would have taken me hours to pop so I put hand in her pants and ask how much for sex she says 120 so I laugh and tell her 60 she says no and goes back to cbj after about 10 min I start putting fingers in and she starts to get wet she tells me ok 60 and lays down on the tabl eafter a few min. I ask her to get on top she tells me no keep going I cum and wraps her legs around my waist and squeezes the breath out of me, now theres no friction at all as shes wetter than rain took about 10 min for me to pop very uncomfortable will not repeat I would avoid as you dont even get a decent massage total damage 100

I put hand in her pants and ask how much for sex she says 120 so I laugh and tell her 60 she says no and goes back to cbj after about 10 min I start putting fingers in and she starts to get wet she tells me ok 60 and lays down on the tabl eafter a few min. I ask her to get on top she tells me no keep going I cum and wraps her legs around my waist and squeezes the breath out of me, now theres no friction at all as shes wetter than rain took about 10 min for me to pop very uncomfortable will not repeat I would avoid as you dont even get a decent massage total damage 100
Thanks for the review Kardshark, much appreciated. I hear you on the negative frictionless breath squeezing, but still - FS from a late 20s for 60 is not a bad deal at all. Methinks I may check this one out. I'll report back if I have similar success. Thanks for TOFTT.

get there quick... knows a few of the people that work up there and if one of them finds out what's going on dont be surprise for LE visiting to bring a happy trails to them. if I see the ones I know will get a feel of whats going on up there ..hopefully before it happens

get there quick... knows a few of the people that work up there and if one of them finds out what's going on dont be surprise for LE visiting to bring a happy trails to them. if I see the ones I know will get a feel of whats going on up there ..hopefully before it happens
the lmp on merrits is in the neighborhood for over 5 yrs..if the people you know find out about this place it'll probably come from your tounge

fu2

A word to the wise:

The location of this place is as bad as it gets. You have to walk down a hall way past a bunch of offices most of which have open doors and people look at you as you walk by. The door you stop at is the only one that is closed has no indication of what business is inside and has a rather loud door bell on it. You ring the bell and stand out there for all to see while other people are walking past you on the way to the bathroom or whatever.

Can't last.

the lmp on merrits is in the neighborhood for over 5 yrs..if the people you know find out about this place it'll probably come from your tounge

fu2
The place has actually been there over 10 years.

The LMP is in a seperate building with an outside entrance. No one sees you standing out there as you just walk into the place. The also look like a legit business. they also very carefully screen customers and it is difficult to get anything but legit stuff on the 1st visit.

Last edited: