New amp next to where mistress Jessica is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor!!!!

Where have you been??!!

V
Dear Mr V,
I've been reading and not posting much. I've retired from mongering so I try not to add any content in review forums but always enjoy your upbeat spirit. Yes I love had so if Pokler wants to tell me to get a room, please chime in

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Does anyone know if Jessica still gives the HE with a glove on. I’ve been wanting to check her out for years but the potential for the use of a glove turned me off. I had that with the older chick Claudia I saw and it sucked.
Thats why i wont go see her myself. Id rather jerk off than pay for a gloved handjob. T!

Thats why i wont go see her myself. Id rather jerk off than pay for a gloved handjob. T!
It makes me wonder if the guys on the SA thread who are always talking about their game would have any success in getting more out of Jessica than anybody has reported. If they were truly up to the challenge, they would take a shot at this and brag about their accomplishment with her. Think that could happen?

It makes me wonder if the guys on the SA thread who are always talking about their game would have any success in getting more out of Jessica than anybody has reported. If they were truly up to the challenge, they would take a shot at this and brag about their accomplishment with her. Think that could happen?
I read a review on Friday about Jessica on Friday the guy said he banged her that was in 2017

Went there a month or two ago. Not a walk-in; I called ahead. Advertised as Janice. My first time there. Walked up the stairs and to the left. Rang bell. Chubby Latina, the way I like my girls. 100 for the hour. Started with back rub; honestly don't remember if it felt good. As she walked around table I asked if I could touch her. She said yes.Cupped her nice round butt. Turned over. I asked her there were extras. She said 200. I said I already paid 100. She said that's for the house and she doesn't get any of that. Once you're there, you all now how it is; hard to say no. She stripped down to reveal a nice set, Ds probably. Long story short, FS doggy, kiss goodbye. Nice but pricey.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She said 200. I said I already paid 100. She said that's for the house and she doesn't get any of that.
That's probably bullshit. I've spoken to more than a few girls who worked at various LMPs, one in particular who worked for two of the ones reviewed here and there is always a split with the house.
In fact two of the girls let me base my tip off what they got from the house, adjusted to hour vs half.

I just remembered an annoying habit she had; when most people would say "What was that?" when they didn't hear you, she would say "What happened". Perhaps an English as a second language thing but it just irked me.

Has anyone tried Alex? Only seen her post recently.
#young and sexxy addictive and ready for fun european blonde girl alex
private brand new studio♡♡

32 c natural, long blond hair, emerald green eyes!
european experience sensual body rub or/and reiki session for wellness i will be the reason behind your smile today don't limit yourself open to all your secret desires b2b/nuru/body slides, light fetish friendly, foot worship, upscale immaculate studio, candles, hot towels, free parking, no fs!!
631 464 7018

Attachments

Advertised as Janice. My first time there. Walked up the stairs and to the left. Rang bell. Chubby Latina, the way I like my girls. 100 for the hour.
A little late reply here, but Is the pic below her? Thought none of the girls upstairs offered extras and I thought all of Jessica's girls were 160/200.

Attachments

I saw Janice maybe 2 weeks ago. Pics are not accurate, but in the ballpark. She is nice and offers topless (+$40) only rub n, tug with a glove. I think she uses the glove cause of the request for a few fingers up the ol' surprise, but either way doesn't really feel different, just creates a lesser that erotic atmosphere.

Saw Pamela at same place a month ago, same services offered except without glove. Would also say she's got a better body and more attractive. # I used for Pamela was 631-408-5058. Hope that help!

Status
Not open for further replies.