New amp next to where mistress Jessica is

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was by Mistress Jessica's place last week. Been wanting to see Gwen who I think works out of Jessica's suite. Haven't reached her yet so I decided to stop by since the ads all say walk-ins are welcome. I thought what the hell...maybe something good will come of it.

I was wrong. Gwen was not there which I figured. And my choices were Jessica or some chick Alex who was in with a client. Didn't want to see Jessica, she turns me off and I did not want to wait for the other girl.

Regarding the report of there being a new AMP located in that building...I do not think there is. Downstairs is a spa with Latina's. I only actually saw one woman when I walked in to check it out. She was hot....aggressive on trying to sell me a session..promised to rock my world and also told me there are other mamacitas available. I did not go for it but I will probably stop in for a late night Latina ride soon....kinda seedy so I'll need to be bored, horny and a few drinks in me.

But as i relates to a new AMP there...I did not see it.

So you're saying it's an LMP not an AMP? Perhaps the members who reported it used the term more generally to describe a MP. The real question we would want to know is if extras are available. Anyone know?

Banacek.....I plan on visiting the place today...I would like to say as a matter of duty and out of a sense of obligation to the UG community...but the truth is I just want to get down with a Latina on this rainy day. :)

I will report back.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Banacek.....I plan on visiting the place today...I would like to say as a matter of duty and out of a sense of obligation to the UG community...but the truth is I just want to get down with a Latina on this rainy day. :)

I will report back.
Take some time to familiarize yourself with the site rules first, as this message is against one of them.

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

NOTHING ABOUT THE FUTURE. NOTHING ABOUT AN5THING WHICH HAS NOT ALREADY OCCURED. NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU WISH WOULD HAPPEN. NOTHING ABOUT WHAT A FRIEND OF YOURS WISHES WOULD HAPPEN. NOTHING ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY COMING UP. NOTHING ABOUT DINNER NEXT TUESDAY WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND. NOTHING ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING ANIVERSARY.

NOTHING IN THE FUCKNG FUTURE. NOTHING BEYOND ONE SECOND FROM NOW. NOTHING.

Ok since I haven’t seen a review on this place yet. I took the plunge tonight. I didn’t take The door that said suite 3 as that looks like it’s a spa as well?? I went in to the last door nearest the parking lot. I’m guessing this is suite 4 says spa right on the door.

I open the door and there is a small waiting area and i hear behind the wall “Be with you one second!” Then the door opens and an older but def milf hot Latina women comes and greats me. Black hair, Tight type of workout spandex on and def fake boobs maybe b-small c. She asks have I been here before and I reply no but I be been to places like this though so she got the idea. She leads me to a room towards the back and tells 70hh 100hr. I take the hour. She tells me to take my time.

I get undressed and lay on the table. The massage is great, I actually like it over holistic nirvana who is my usually go to for great massages. Plus this place is a hell of a lot closer to me. On the flip she asks “what would you like?”. Now me testing the waters says what ever you have to offer! Basically what was on the table was a HJ with clothes on for 70 or 100 for HJ with clothes off. Now this is def way more then we pay at amp’s and such, but I was already here and rolled with it. He’ll yea clothes off!

She takes her clothes of and I’m excited at this point. Milf type body with Latina flare. Shaved V nice boobs and a fat slap able Latina boost which I did take advantage of slapping a few times. She starts HJ with enthusiasm. Leaning over kissing my chest and nips telling me I smell good. Then she brings her chest right to my mouth and let’s me suck on her nipples while she strokes me. Then I decide to Rome to her ass and with no hesitation I slip my fingers in her. She getting wet at this point moaning. So I ask her if I can taste her. First she hesitated then asked for how much. Lol whatever at this point I am feeling her and the upswell doesn’t bother me. So I said I’ll though in a few more 20’s. Then we are off to the races. She sits on the table while I get on the ground and started The tounge work. She was def into it as I made her shake and toes curl. Once she pops she says you r so good at it. I get back on the table and she continues HJ as I skip my fingers back in her I knew I did my job because she was so wet. She talks dirty the whole time telling I fuck her so good with my fingers and tounge. I asked her to continue talking in Spanish as we were running out of time which is my fault because I have stamina like a bull, a blessing and a curse in my eyes lol. She was spitting on my cock and telling me to cum on her face. Then I popped. Damage was high. $240 total but I honestly did t care because she was so accommodating, sweet and turned me on like crazy. I think as she gets to know me I can go further but for right now this was great and we both got what we wanted. Her name was Michelle.

So!

After seeing what was behind door #4, I ventured to door #3 out of sheer curiosity to solve the mystery:D.

Walk in, same setup as the other suite except this time a AMP style door bell.

Out comes "Juicy" in black lingerie . Chubby fun sized Latina, nice booty & heavy C-D Tits. This one is a fire cracker with a lot of energy.

She does advertise but the pics there do absolutely no justice for her. She's Cute and her attitude is great.

So she asks if I want 1/2 $60 or 1hr $80. I take the hour. She leads me to her room and says get leave the tip minimum $120 on the table, get naked and lay down. I leave $160 to start.

Here its more straight forward. She comes back in and asks me what can she do for me. Forget the body rub and she was already getting frisky. We started with small back rub then says she's more interested in JR.

Well Ok Then! I flipped and said lets get to it. She very into what she does, she said you like my fat ass, SMACK IT! So I DID!, you like my big titties?? YES! I sucked them while she worked jr. Heavy Tits a Couple of pounds each for sure.

She jumps on 69 with a CBJ (meh....) and says I can smack her ass and rub her kitty, no kissing kitty. I ask why and she said a lot of guys get way to crazy and it doesn't feel good. So this is fine with me. CBJ was ok with minimal skill, def had better. She asks if I want to FS. I say sure, throws in that ill need to give $40 more. Fine we've gotten this far.

We start DG and then to mish. She was yelling ooohh papi you fuck me so good! Then! She says I'm going to squeeze your dick with my pussy. This was wild, she locked on like a vice grip! I give her points for this move. We move to the chair were she continues CBJ & TTFK and then throws in prostate to top it of. She had me going that's for sure. At this point she couldn't believe I haven't blown yet.

Back to the table she says wants me to blow all over her tits. I rip the condom off and she TTFK me while saying give me your leche papi till I blew out my soul all over her tits, neck and shoulder. She said she wanted a big load all over her and I did just that.

Thant Spanish bed talk just does it for me.

We cleaned up kiss on the cheek an off I went.

This was a wild session and the Damage was $280 total. Curious to she who else works there, but she definitely was a lot of fun and left me smiling.

** Utopia Guide Review: Suite 3, Angelica **

I apologize in advance if this particular entry is a bit terse compared to my usual. If you're feeling disappointed and rather chafed by that, well then now you know how I felt after this visit. :)

Idiot that I am got all ready for some fun at my go-to only to realize...it's Chinese New Year! Happy Year of the Pig, y'all, seems a fitting spirit animal for us despicable degenerates and dedicated deviants. But basically no AMP was gonna be doing business tonight so I had to call an audible.

Now, I drive past 6089 literally every day and they always look like they're doing good business. I was curious to try but not keen on latinas enough to suffer the kind of damage reported by @JaLizzard . Searched for local postings and damned if "American Girls" (that's suite 3) aren't doing some serious advertising. Texted what seemed to be the main number, no answer. Texted an "Emma" with a different number, no reply. Fuck it, there's at least three suites there and the shop so I'm just gonna walk in.

Now, the ads say you can use back entrance. Lies, it's locked and no one answered. So you walk around to the front and better pray your wife ain't leaving Costco.

Front door, lady on a chair texting. Her name is Angelica, from Dominica. She invites me in and I ask if Emma is there tonight, answers yes and leads me to a room. Vig is still 60/80. I go for the half, undress, same girl comes back like damn near 10 minutes later. Apparently Emma is working but not actually available. That's when I realize Angelica's english skills are terrible. Whatever, she's attractive enough with a big ass, nice rack. Probably full c's, might have been enhanced but couldn't tell. I decide to just roll with it (plus I already paid). Literally the first thing she does is ask me what I want and tell me how much it'll hurt my pockets. Jalizzard should feel better, he didn't get upsold too badly - donations are 120 / 200, everything covered. So damage is gonna be 180 - 280 depending on what moves ya.

She collects the tithe first, leaves for a few minutes. Pops back in, puts on a pair of gloves and starts what can only be described as a "medium touch" with some (actually really nice) massage creme. In retrospect, that was the most enjoyable part of this experience. cjb was mediocre, after 5 minutes she got frustrated I wasn't done yet and went back to an actually painful HR, I'm like if I wanted a jackhammer I could have gone to Home Depot and rented one for $20/hr! Definitely tried to rush me out - 15 minutes in, I shit you not, she's already making the universal gesture for time, you know, tapping the invisible watch on her wrist, annoyed I wasn't done yet. Suggested Russian, rejected. Did get another cover put on and finished that way with some light prostate action - lightly painful I mean, because she stabbed me with her fingernail, glove be damned. No cleanup. Will never ever repeat with this one and cannot recommend. Unless you speak Spanish, in which case YMMV.

TL;DR: Latinas: 2, deseos: 0

** Utopia Guide Review: Suite 3, Angelica **

I apologize in advance if this particular entry is a bit terse compared to my usual. If you're feeling disappointed and rather chafed by that, well then now you know how I felt after this visit. :)

Idiot that I am got all ready for some fun at my go-to only to realize...it's Chinese New Year! Happy Year of the Pig, y'all, seems a fitting spirit animal for us despicable degenerates and dedicated deviants. But basically no AMP was gonna be doing business tonight so I had to call an audible.

Now, I drive past 6089 literally every day and they always look like they're doing good business. I was curious to try but not keen on latinas enough to suffer the kind of damage reported by @JaLizzard . Searched for local postings and damned if "American Girls" (that's suite 3) aren't doing some serious advertising. Texted what seemed to be the main number, no answer. Texted an "Emma" with a different number, no reply. Fuck it, there's at least three suites there and the shop so I'm just gonna walk in.

Now, the ads say you can use back entrance. Lies, it's locked and no one answered. So you walk around to the front and better pray your wife ain't leaving Costco.

Front door, lady on a chair texting. Her name is Angelica, from Dominica. She invites me in and I ask if Emma is there tonight, answers yes and leads me to a room. Vig is still 60/80. I go for the half, undress, same girl comes back like damn near 10 minutes later. Apparently Emma is working but not actually available. That's when I realize Angelica's english skills are terrible. Whatever, she's attractive enough with a big ass, nice rack. Probably full c's, might have been enhanced but couldn't tell. I decide to just roll with it (plus I already paid). Literally the first thing she does is ask me what I want and tell me how much it'll hurt my pockets. Jalizzard should feel better, he didn't get upsold too badly - donations are 120 / 200, everything covered. So damage is gonna be 180 - 280 depending on what moves ya.

She collects the tithe first, leaves for a few minutes. Pops back in, puts on a pair of gloves and starts what can only be described as a "medium touch" with some (actually really nice) massage creme. In retrospect, that was the most enjoyable part of this experience. cjb was mediocre, after 5 minutes she got frustrated I wasn't done yet and went back to an actually painful HR, I'm like if I wanted a jackhammer I could have gone to Home Depot and rented one for $20/hr! Definitely tried to rush me out - 15 minutes in, I shit you not, she's already making the universal gesture for time, you know, tapping the invisible watch on her wrist, annoyed I wasn't done yet. Suggested Russian, rejected. Did get another cover put on and finished that way with some light prostate action - lightly painful I mean, because she stabbed me with her fingernail, glove be damned. No cleanup. Will never ever repeat with this one and cannot recommend. Unless you speak Spanish, in which case YMMV.

TL;DR: Latinas: 2, deseos: 0
Thanks for the recon.

I love that quote!! Didn't have the balls to go down that route, will have to muster the courage next time!

Good thing it wasn't just that then, eh?

Thanks, @Vad! Haven't seen you around as much, hope all is well!
All is, indeed, well, @deseos...

Busy at work, don't get enough time to post - just quick reads here and there - but love your posts and reviews!

V

You guys! I'm blushing!! But let's keep only one head of mine swole, eh? ::audience groan::

But seriously, thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you enjoy mine. I often feel that sometimes my contributions can run long and I wonder if my intended audience has the patience to read through. I'm pleased to see that many of you do! At the end of the day, my goal is still the same: to make the experience feel like your own. Or at least help you decide if you want it to be your own :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.