New amp next to where mistress Jessica is

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's "Suite 3" of that location, I saw an ad on one of the BP clones that said "American girls." I haven't been there myself so I can't confirm, but that's the phrase they used.

That’s the one. There is an Asian poster in the front window so conglicting info for sure. I guess if someone’s interested they can try. I know i went about a year ago and got a 150 dollar hand job so I’m good

Saw a girl inside speaking on phone as I casually walking by and on based on ads I see... not evem remotely close
Don’t know name or any other info but she was a 3-4 at best

Aside from the other activity at 6089 Sunrise Highway in Holbrook I have heard there are some new girls working upstairs in Jessica’s suite as well......in addition to Sofia.

I have been considering making a trip there to see if Jessica has brought in any worthwhile talent......frankly, I am not interested in seeing Sofia and Jessica just doesn’t do it for me. But, I did like the vibe of the place when I was last there about two years ago......comfortable, relaxing, welcoming and the girls worked on beds not tables....and....last time there I saw an energetic, ambitious, good looking and hungry girl....whose name I do not recall. But she sure knew how to fuck.

Now that I have written this drivel I feel like I owe it to the UG community to follow through, find out what if anything is new at Jessica’s and report back. I’m on it.

Somebody moved out of this building.
Passed by Friday night and Saturday. Friday night loaded truck Saturday saw same truck with someone carrying stuff out.
Anybody know who?

Does anyone know if Jessica still gives the HE with a glove on. I’ve been wanting to check her out for years but the potential for the use of a glove turned me off. I had that with the older chick Claudia I saw and it sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.