New Amp in Centereach

What up...
was browsing through the newsday and saw an ad for an amp in Centereach, I live in Centereach and I figured it was duty as a resident to try it out......
Typical set-up.......pay your 60.00 at the door....pretty attractive korean woman...late 20's. Then she askes if I had been to other places, and I tell her yes, the one down the street. She takes off and another woman comes in... Then I realize she is from 110 tan in Medford. She says she remembers me and the other girl comes back in. Pretty decent massage, not the best, not the worst. Then comes the time for the flip. She starts carressing my chest, grabs my package, and asks you want massage here? I am like yes, and I ask about BJ, and she says only massage. So, she gets the baby oil and goes to work. She let me put my hands up her shirt, but that was about it......Never gave me a price, so I gave her 20 bucks and she helped me get dressed and I split...

The only downfall, and a big downfall for me, is that it is in a small store, by itself, right on Middle Ctry Road, with a big neon sign that says Anggie..... You are easily spotted going in.... no way to avoid it....

So, where is it....
From Nicholls rd....make a right, go about one half mile, on the right you will see a Auto Body Shop and a True Value hardware store. It is right in the middle....you can't miss it...

Imperialone.............OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!