New 75 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 75 years old and a Physical Therapist. My wife became ill with Alzheimer’s disease and sex became an afterthought. After a long period of abstinence, I confided in a friend about my situation. He suggested Chinese massage with the prospect of HE. I figured if Robert Kraft could do it, so could I(even though I am not a Patriot fan). I went to a local place ( I live near Albany) and at age 72 received my first massage. Bear in mind that as a PT, I had given many using the techniques I was taught. Literally, after 5 minutes after the massage began a warm sensation overcame me and I sheepishly asked her for some tissues.

This began my twice monthly search for some relief of my thwarted sex drive. This progressed from HE to Nuru to FS. As an aside, the closer I got to NYC the more complete the menu’s became.

At some point , I started reading UG and learned the meaning of all the anachronisms and started reading the tintillatiposts from the mongers.

Thank you to all. To Genius-I was at Stony Brook in the late 60’s and attended all those concerts.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@Tiger1927 you really fucked up and made a lot of work for me.
I should have just deleted the post you made.

First off the information was really two different posts. The first half belongs in this section not in a review.

Second, the review belonged in @Jolly Kaia GFE review thread, not a separate one.

I moved that part of it to her thread.

Read the fucking rules next time.

The only reason I salvaged this is because @Jolly Kaia GFE pays to advertise here and she should get all the reviews coming to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.