negro credit drama

perhaps some of you hymies can give an elderly negro some advice.

vermeer has had some words with the fine folks at american express, and is refusing to pay about $15k in balances.

would this be an issue when it comes time to take advantage of some real estate buying opportunities in the jewish riviera ?

in other words if my credit is fine, and no balances on other cards, would anyone be upset that i stifffed amex? any suggestions? i really dont want to pay thise coscksuckers.

of course.. they will come after your black ass and tarnish your TRW.. (forget about your line of credit at KFC, it will be taken quicker than the hub caps on your pink cadillac Eldarado).
Amex are a bunch of dicks to both card holders as well as businesses, but you have to pay them if you want to keep your credit good.

perhaps some of you hymies can give an elderly negro some advice.

vermeer has had some words with the fine folks at american express, and is refusing to pay about $15k in balances.

would this be an issue when it comes time to take advantage of some real estate buying opportunities in the jewish riviera ?

in other words if my credit is fine, and no balances on other cards, would anyone be upset that i stifffed amex? any suggestions? i really dont want to pay thise coscksuckers.
Spoken like a true piece of shit! Thanks for not letting us down.

of course.. they will come after your black ass and tarnish your TRW.. (forget about your line of credit at KFC, it will be taken quicker than the hub caps on your pink cadillac Eldarado).
Amex are a bunch of dicks to both card holders as well as businesses, but you have to pay them if you want to keep your credit good.
As a consumer, i use amex almost exclusively, they haven't let me down once. As far as recieving cards, i'd prefer visa or mastercard, amex charges a little too much.

epliogue:
vermeer settles with amex for 20% and sticks it to the head negro in charge!
in the meanwhile all other credit lines got crushed. these pikers lowered my credit limits to real low nigger levels. from $20k to $2k even though i is be paying my massas each month!

why did i vote for hussein, anyway? i thought he was going to spread the wealth by taking the $ from the hymies, and giving it to the oppressed colored folks. where my fried chicken at bitch??!