Needle and threat

Mr. Fake reviews, go away. We don't need your bs here. Now get lost !!!!!!
There was a great expression I found here on UG that I will badly repeat. It went something like "never teach a pig to sing, it is not possible and just pisses off the pig".

I asked TomasSan to post results of the encounter and the cost. Unless you think we are the same person too.

At least a dozen people from this board have already been there, but they are not going share good information with you or the board. This is a very UTR place mostly appealing to chinese that pay significantly less.

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
At least a dozen people from this board have already been there, but they are not going share good information with you or the board. This is a very UTR place mostly appealing to chinese that pay significantly less.
Just to be totally self centered: how much money you figure they made off of that and how much do you predict those guys with spend over the life of this spot?

Just to be totally self centered: how much money you figure they made off of that and how much do you predict those guys with spend over the life of this spot?

At $30/hr ($20 on the half hour) of which some of the money has to be kicked back to the girl, how much money do you think they are making. So lets say that my referrals brought may be 30 extras visits (an unknown guess), what did they make? Six hundred dollars? Piss money. There are mongers here pay that on one visit.

BTW, this place is listed on UG in three different locations here. I am just not going to create a thread. That is the same is you might as well just shut them down. The information is known to the hardcore who wish to experience it. It just is going to be missed by the lurkers that mine this site for a few minutes and move on to the next site.

OK, I am bit confused. This is in reference to the place discussed in this thread. I will go over to the Purp's thread (since it has been split) and address your comment there.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If 600 is piss money then they shouldn't mind splitting it with us. But your math is screwed up 30/20 AND some of it has to be kicked back to the girl? I call bullshit.It's 60/40 and the girls probably work on tips. Plus you have to count every appointment these CUSTOMERS will ever make there. So if it's 30 guys, odds are it's over 100 appointments, maybe a lot more. 100 times 50 (average of 40 and 60) is 5 grand.And even if they are splitting it 50/50 (which I doubt, unless they are also splitting the tips 50/50 and then you have to add that back in) it's still 2500. If that's "piss money" to you why are you going to super cheapo places? In fact, if 600 is "piss money" you should be going to better spots. I'd be willing to bet that 600 "piss money" represents at least 25% of your weekly take-home pay.

<I'd be willing to bet that 600 "piss money" represents at least 25% of your weekly take-home pay.>

Sigh! I am not going to answer this one. You would not believe it any way. It is an unusual situation that I certainly not post on a PMB. Do not let the illiterate writing fool you. But only a very tiny fraction of that can be used for mongering (it is well monitored by a better paperpusher than me). I have no interest in trying to prove it. The irony is that within the circle of friends that I hang with from boards, I probably make the least. I fully understand the numbers and your point.

I am spending about $10K a year on this hobby. I would rather have more sessions that go to upscale women. My choice. The women that I visit I am very satisfied with. I have discussed why on several hundred posts. It is all there if you want to know why. I doubt you are that curious.

The place I was talking about was listed in this thread, not purp's thread. I saw this thread first and misunderstood where you were going with your point.

The money should be split IF, they agreed to use you for marketing services. My other explanation on another thread explains that I do not believe they did.

I am not looking to have a fight with you Slinky. I do think you are making too many assumptions with them and even with me.

Last edited: