Naydu gone at Sanford

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've been getting calls from Sanford but not Naydu, a gravelly voice woman calls herself Isabella.
At first she told me Naydu was on vacation , then switched the story to she was sick.
So I went today. Weird shit going on. I asked Isabella what's up with Naydu and she told me she is crazy and not coming back.

The session was delayed because supposedly the girl didn't have condoms and had to go to the store to get some. Yet she had one in her hand. We start the session and Isabella knocks on the door and pulls the girl out again with the same excuse. Now I'm starting to get pissed. I'm not buying the story. The girl appears ten to fifteen minutes later in just a towel and Isabella claims she took a shower because she got sweaty running to the store.
Finally she leaves the room.
The girl, Sophia asks if I want a massage. No bitch just suck my dick. Sophia's English is horrible.
She goes for the condom and I tell her to suck it raw. She asks for a propina which I know means tip.
I shake my head yes and take the condom away from her.
She starts a lackluster bbbj, so I bring her in front of the mirror and put her on her knees. I feed her my raw cock at my pace, taking it out and rubbing it on her lips and tits every so often.
Once I'm Rock hard I take the condom and put it on as she grabs some lube. We start with her legs over my shoulders. I slide the whole thing in and start pounding away. She is very vocal and to her credit gives me full access. I slide into Mish after a while and because of our heights our faces line up perfect. She is cute, sort of a low rent Penelope Cruz look. Nice enhanced tits, slim flat stomach opening to curvy thighs and plump booty.
Mish is a complete turn on as she is allowing light lip kissing in between her moans. We are making alot of noise in between both of us being loudly vocal and the bed creaking.
I flipped her to doggy to enjoy that great ass. Much better angle and now I'm smacking that ass and fucking her really hard.
I'm explode but stay hard so I keep pounding her.
When Im done it gets weird again.
I'm lying next to her and instead of taking the rubber off she starts jerking me off. I try to explain I'm done but she doesn't get it.
She makes no attempt to initiate clean up only keeps asking the same question over and over. Finally I get up and clean up myself.
I leave her $20 but she bitches and pantomimes how she wants two twenties. I say no, she did nothing the other girls won't do for the standard service. She takes her towel and head to the shower, I head for the door.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Anyone else getting texts from them?
They must be really slow because Naydu's replacement has been texting me every week now asking me when I'm coming back.

I stopped going to Sanford some time before Naydu left. When I read in Utopiaguide that she left, I started getting calls from the Sanford number. I didn't answer because I did not plan on going there any more. Did not receive any text and then the calls stopped. I was also going to Caroline (aka Linden) but stopped over a year ago. I didn't post anything because this thread was supposedly closed.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I stopped going to Sanford some time before Naydu left. When I read in Utopiaguide that she left, I started getting calls from the Sanford number. I didn't answer because I did not plan on going there any more. Did not receive any text and then the calls stopped. I was also going to Caroline (aka Linden) but stopped over a year ago. I didn't post anything because this thread was supposedly closed.
Yeah that thread was closed a while ago because some members were being babies and their attitude was "well if I can't get in then I'm going to be an asshole and ruin the thread".
I asked if we could reopen it when I came back from hiatus but before I was reinstalled as a mod and it didn't gain any traction.

I have no interest in reopening it at the present time because I'm otherwise occupied elsewhere in Queens.

All that said thanks for your response. I was trying to elicit a reaction from the handful of guys who still might go there from time to time.

I did explain to Isabella (Naydu's replacement) that I wasn't available to be a regular and asked if I could sponsor new members and she said sure as long as I accompany them and they are not Spanish. Her rules not mine. I'd rather do it by phone like when Trigeek got me in and I got another gentleman who is now using a different handle but is active in the SA thread in.

But I'm not posting the number for all the bottom feeders here who will go there and ruin it.