Natural Spa Centereach 631-237-8122

Went there yesterday, I don't have time right now for a full review, but until I can do one in the next day or so here is a quick update:
This used to be a quality legit spa. No more - the "legit" days are over. It has gone over to the Dark Side.

Went there yesterday, I don't have time right now for a full review, but until I can do one in the next day or so here is a quick update:
This used to be a quality legit spa. No more - the "legit" days are over. It has gone over to the Dark Side.
This is like a teaser for a Hollywood movie. ...and so; will Rider's question be answered , stay tuned....

So I stopped in around 3:30 on Tuesday afternoon expecting nothing more than a quality legit massage. "LiLi" greeted me, maybe in her 40's, average looks and figure, fairly poor English. I think I had her for a legit massage a few months ago but am not certain. She said than an hour was $50, which I knew from last time. It is a bit more than most legit spots but the quality is worth the extra money. LiLi then said that a TS was an extra $15. I had gotten a TS on my first visit several months ago, but that was part of the treatment option I had taken. None had been offered on the more recent visit. I wasn't pleased that the TS was extra, but hey, I enjoy them and paid the $15.
Once in the room LiLi gave me an outstanding if somewhat unconventional massage. She made use of her knees and did a good amount of limb stretching and twisting. At no point was I thinking this would be anything but a legit massage. There was no telltale box of tissues, and I could hear a woman getting a massage in the next room.
At the end of the massage, LiLi wrapped me in a towel and led me to the TS room. Based on the first visit I was not surprised that the TS came after the massage. My first inkling that maybe the spa's legit days were over came when LiLi did a very thorough job washing between my cheeks. All doubts vanished after the flip, as she gave the old twig and berries a good sound scrubbing and asked, "You want?" There was absolutely no need for her to be more specific, I knew right away.
What followed was a skillfully done HE, no jackhammering, and with full UTC roaming top and bottom. She has small breasts, a tattoo on her lower abdomen, and is fully shaved with no stubble. Between her skilled hands and the lubrication from the soapy water (much better than lotion), I busted fairly quickly. A pity really, as I was most enjoying the proceedings. I have to say that the TS was a great spot for a HE, not just the watery lubrication but the way the running water covered up sounds. Granted, a wet shower table is no place for FS, but I doubt that is on the menu.
I tipped $40, which LiLi graciously accepted. Definitely worth a return visit.

Saw LiLi a couple of weeks ago. Took the hour. I like her looks and attitude. Excellent massage and good HJ. Will try the table shower next time.

Lili is off on Wednesdays, tried Tina. Older, plain, but do-able. Soft to start. I flip early, and we talk and rub -- decent English (been here over a decade). Hates to have her tits touched. Ass-grabbing ok but OTC only. Good build up to excellent HJ with nice ball massage. Followed by long leg and foot massage. Table shower at the end (might ask for it first next time). 90 minutes 60, table shower 15, tip 40. Usually 4 ladies; saw a cute mature shortie maybe worth a try. BJ and FS seem unlikely here, but most def a rub n tug joint now.

I am very surprised about Tina. She never smiles and looks totally miserable all the time. I think things are so slow here that maybe Jessica is bending the rules a little bit so the girls can make some sort of a decent income.

Seems the legit thing may be YMMV.

The place happened to be en route the other day and I haven't had a body scrub in a long while so I figured what the heck. Showed up unannounced. Honestly the place from the outside doesn't really look all that legit. Whatever. I asked for the 90 minutes with body scrub, paid $90 up front. The gal at the counter had a rather unpleasant scowl and she led me to a clean, tidy room. I was thinking I really hope I don't end up with Mrs. Time of the Month there. I fully disrobe and get face-down and Angela appears. Angela is sort of an awkward geeky cute, very slim with a nice top that fits her well, way too much makeup along with the tied-up hair makes her look Japanese but she definitely is speaking Chinese. She speaks maybe four words of English including hard, medium or soft. She looks pretty good when the lights are down but when the lights go up you can see she has a few years on her. She is wearing what look like PJ bottoms.

I elected for medium, which turned out to be a harder range of medium that suited me just fine. While I'm getting my rather good massage some idiot in the next room is repeatedly trying to convince the provider to come home with him. Of course his provider also spoke four words of English and so could not possibly parse what he was trying to tell her, no matter how many times he said it or-how-slow-ly. Rather annoying. Sound travels well there. Luckily my cellphone rang and I had forgotten to turn off the ringer and that seemed to have disrupted my neighbor's futile game. Angela smiled and danced to the ringtone while I fished for the phone with My Little Friend pointing about 10 degrees north. Adorable.

When I turn face-up she puts a towel on me, which of course becomes a tent. She gives the main tent pole a playful swat accompanied by a giggle, I smile, she goes on with the massage.

Off to the shower, which featured a heated table but the room was too chilly. She covered parts of my body with towels as she worked so I would not get too cold. The body scrub was interesting. I could be totally wrong but it smelled a bit like those gritty hand cleaners that mechanics use, like Gojo. I wonder if they're really using something like that versus an proper exfoliating soap. It was brought in a little glass bowl so no way to identify the source, which makes it even more suspect. The scrub was was followed up by a rinse and an AMP soap. The smell of one or both has some serious legs to it so if you're going home to an SO, be forewarned that it's gonna take a LOT of washing to get that smell off of you. She offered to do my hair and I obliged. Nice touch. During the soap and rinse she took more playful swats at My Little Friend and I just smiled.

While I'm face up on the shower table she looks at My Little Friend ("say hello to my leetle friend", LOL) and asks "you want?". I smile and nod. Nice slippery soapy handjob, fairly quick but skillfully done with lots of attention to the entire area, now more soap to deal with the jizz, more rinse, VERY thorough including a lengthy water jet right in the O-ring, then it's time to return to the room. None of her clothing ever came off and I didn't bother trying to roam, felt no need.

She gave me a cup of water, I peeled off $50 for her, which she did not count. She told me I was handsome as I donned by shades, and out I went.

If I happen to be in the neighborhood again I'd probably go back as long as I could plan around the scent issues. I like the 9o minute option. That's generally a comfy time for me. An hour feels too rushed and two hours seems overkill. In the grand scheme of things I could get a truly rockin' BBBJ and even FS on top of a decent massage for the same money in Flushing but limited to an hour, and the shower/scrub option was kinda' nice. Different options for different moods.

i showed up without an appointment and this lady told me to wait in the waiting room. i waited 15 minutes. i was getting antsy. its only my 2nd time in an AMP so i'm a bit nervous.

then this young lady in her 20's and tight yoga pants led me into the room. i undressed completely and laid down face-down. The young lady comes back in. I forgot her name. She starts massaging my back right away. She has a really nice ass and legs. she's young. she told me its her 2nd month in America and she's Chinese. Her face is terrible but she's skinny. She's standing in front of the table (near my head) massaging my upper back. So I start stroking the side of her hip with one index finger and then i get more and more touchy and eventually i'm grabbing her ass and feeling her legs up and down. She's got an incredible lower body.
After a while i flip over. She does this hand-jerking motion gesture asking if I want it, pretty much gesturing me if I want HJ. i said I don't like HJ's. I say I want her to give me FS and Bbbj. She doesn't understand what I'm saying, because her English is terrible. We go back and forth and I'm getting really frustrated. she eventually pulls out her smartphone and uses a chinese/english translator app. She tells me she doesn't do BBBJ, or anything, just HJ. i got pissed and we just end the session. I don't think I ever want to go to an AMP again. can't wait to visit Thailand and get me a real FS massage.

drano, looking at the thread, it seems your expectations appeared to have been too high. Nobody has received full service or BJs of any kind here. If they have, they aren't telling. Some aren't even managing to get a handie. Sorry if you're pissed but in the future it may help to base your expectations on the existing reviews.

This spa simply isn't set up for FS. Doing anything but a legit massage in the rooms wouldn't work because there's zero sound insulation and the spa serves women as well as men. While the TS room works just fine for HE's, a narrow wet table is no place for FS.
That being said, if there were an appropriate location for FS I would not be at all surprised if Lili offered it. She allows full UTC with her pants down to her knees. Tina, the other regular girl, doesn't allow anything but very limited OTC and certainly wouldn't go for FS.

Tina was good, nice HJ, no longer working there, a new chic named alison is there. If you get put in the front room with the door by mamasan, she trusts you. alison gave a decent rub, crotch rubbing the back of my head at times, on the flip oiled it up, I pushed her down without saying a word and she first put her head down to my knees before iggling and I pushed her head down again, only took the tip in bare, finished in her mouth, i was a bit surprised. Ive had very different results based on who I see there. Dont go there much because it can be decent or disappointing.

Stopped here today cause I was in the area. Had a weird experience here (at least for me it was lol).Opted for the 1/2 hour for $40. "Lily" walks in and asks how I want it,I said medium. Nothing covering me so figured it was a good sign. Starts out Medium then goes right to soft.I am getting semi worked up so all is ok.About 10 minutes in she farts. Lol She says sorry,sorry.I just said no problem and she resumes.5 minutes later she farts again.She then tells me so sorry I fart. I didn't say anything. Next she says be back .And she walks out.My room must have been near the bathroom cause I heard a door close and she ripped another one. Now I just wanna leave...when she comes back I am basically dressed.Told her I got a phone call.Tipped $10 and left...hope she bought some gas x with my tip. Laughed to myself X I drove away...never happened to me before in an amp. Lol

Stopped here today cause I was in the area. Had a weird experience here (at least for me it was lol).Opted for the 1/2 hour for $40. "Lily" walks in and asks how I want it,I said medium. Nothing covering me so figured it was a good sign. Starts out Medium then goes right to soft.I am getting semi worked up so all is ok.About 10 minutes in she farts. Lol She says sorry,sorry.I just said no problem and she resumes.5 minutes later she farts again.She then tells me so sorry I fart. I didn't say anything. Next she says be back .And she walks out.My room must have been near the bathroom cause I heard a door close and she ripped another one. Now I just wanna leave...when she comes back I am basically dressed.Told her I got a phone call.Tipped $10 and left...hope she bought some gas x with my tip. Laughed to myself X I drove away...never happened to me before in an amp. Lol
I actually had that happen to me many years ago...Napa cabbage..

I went here today and saw Lisa 35 for the half she first put a towel over me and did some lame rub after about 5 min she takes the towel off and starts paying attention to my ass tubing my hole and using oil she leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips and asked if I liked it I told her yes so she kept doing that for most of the half hour she tells me to flip and wanted 60 for hr but got her down to 40 she let me touch her boob utc she told me that if I wanted a table shower plus massage it was 40 and an hr was 60 which is not a bad deal imo