Natural Spa Centereach 631-237-8122

Looks like this place closed down too windows are wide open but they still have some stuff in it
As noted in the Li Bust thread.
It was shut down.
I'm shocked it lasted as long as it did Considering the location.

She did have a license hanging on the wall though.
Probably fire Marshall stuff.

Natural Spa closing was part of a recent rash of closings. But many of the recent closings, including this one, were for code violations only. No "massage without a license" or prostitution. The news article were clear on that.

Which brought to mind the following questions. If the owners brought their establishments up to code, would they be able to reopen? And if they did would they face another raid, but this time for unlicensed massage? A why weren't they charged with unlicensed massage? Easy enough for under cover LE to go in, ask for a massage, then ask to see license once it begins.

The Smithtown raids followed the familiar pattern. Building code violations + unlicensed massage + prostitution. The Centereach / Selden raids not so much.

Many questions and only the mysterious man in the SUV can answer them :)

Natural Spa closing was part of a recent rash of closings. But many of the recent closings, including this one, were for code violations only. No "massage without a license" or prostitution. The news article were clear on that.

Which brought to mind the following questions. If the owners brought their establishments up to code, would they be able to reopen? And if they did would they face another raid, but this time for unlicensed massage? A why weren't they charged with unlicensed massage? Easy enough for under cover LE to go in, ask for a massage, then ask to see license once it begins.

The Smithtown raids followed the familiar pattern. Building code violations + unlicensed massage + prostitution. The Centereach / Selden raids not so much.

Many questions and only the mysterious man in the SUV can answer them :)
She had what looked like a license hanging up behind her desk.
Maybe she cut bait and moved on,
It was my go to place. I liked the back door entrance and the quality rubs. The women weren’t young but did a good job. Nothing more than a tug at the end.
They never asked for tips upfront and happy with the 40-50 I gave them.

Around Christmas they gave out 10 off gift certificates.

I think one or the things that gets them in trouble is when they ask for money/tips. That’s probably when the prostitution charges come in.