Natural Spa Centereach 631-237-8122

RT25 on way toward smtihaven mall, next to kid cuts and sasha's belly dancing.

Pulled up and was getting my stuff together. Mamasan was in a minivan on the phone, saw me and got out, phone in hand, gesturing to me. Roll down window. "You want come in?" Yes Be right there. I get out she hold the door and in we go. Hour $60, 1/2 $40 (those prices mean HE) Took 1/2 for $40 plus whatever shower was. Shower came at end, although I was clean, I expected that first to 'clean me' for her (lots of you guys STINK). Had avg looking girl, nice massage and turn over. No HE as I expected. general massage then pulled me to sitting and said "shower". Gave me a teri waist robe and led me to shower room. she turned on water, got it hot then heated the table. I slowly climed up. Last think I need is slip, fall, unconscious and they robe me and dump my body out back! Scrubbed me with much attn on my ass, hole, and balls. "Turun orrer" Lathered me up said "you like, YES.
Picks up my hand and places it 'there'. A bit of a disappointment, BUT, I love to jack it in front of women when they ask so this was kinda hot for me (love it when GF hints at it). She rubbed the boys and I let loose. "Oh you cum so much!" Washed me nicely. Since I did the work, she bot a $25 tip. Going back to see what else may happen and with who. Oh, on the way out, was lost in the twist of halls and started to walk in on a guy getting a massage, cock hanging full but limp to the side. Cute young looking petite one.....Hmmmmm would love to jack for her one day.

Had the day off today and was stressed out so I decided to go in search of a top notch massage, extras were not a priority. Finally settled on this place and showed up around 10:40. The door was still locked even though they say they open at 10:39 so I called and the mamasan said they were running late and that they'd be there in 5 mins. True to her word, they showed up 5 mins later and let me in. I opted for the hour plus a table shower at the end (they asked me whether I'd prefer it before or after) and was led to my room. Jenny showed up and introduced herself as I disrobed and put the timer on the counter. I actually appreciate it when they do that, so I know I'm not getting shorted on time. Anyway she started the massage and lemme tell you, it was exactly what I was looking for. From the moment she put hands on me I was in heaven. I can confidently say it was the best massage I've had in this country. (I first picked up the hobby while living in Japan) Once the massage was through she put a half robe around me and led me to the ts room. The shower was relaxing and thorough, my only complaint is that the room was pretty cold initially, but it warmed up after a while. I had read David's review so I wasn't expecting any extras, but I did get hard while she was washing my package, and she said "if you horny, you can do, I watch" so I went to it, and while I did she played with my nips and the boys, even teased my asshole (with no penetration) all the while whispering the typical stuff. Finally I busted my nut, and she actually seemed to get aroused by it, she stared at it the whole time and said "wow, I love when you cum for me baby, you cum so good". Probably acting but I appreciated it anyway. After a thorough clean up, she dried me off and led me back to the room and thats all she wrote. Damage was 60 for the hour, 10 for the ts, and $25 tip (as David said, I did most of the work). Massage was 9/10, provider looks were 4/10. I can't say whether I will repeat again, would have been totally perfect if there were extras, but if I ever find myself just wanting an awesome massage, I'll probably come by again.

Had the day off today and was stressed out so I decided to go in search of a top notch massage, extras were not a priority. Finally settled on this place and showed up around 10:40. The door was still locked even though they say they open at 10:39 so I called and the mamasan said they were running late and that they'd be there in 5 mins. True to her word, they showed up 5 mins later and let me in. I opted for the hour plus a table shower at the end (they asked me whether I'd prefer it before or after) and was led to my room. Jenny showed up and introduced herself as I disrobed and put the timer on the counter. I actually appreciate it when they do that, so I know I'm not getting shorted on time. Anyway she started the massage and lemme tell you, it was exactly what I was looking for. From the moment she put hands on me I was in heaven. I can confidently say it was the best massage I've had in this country. (I first picked up the hobby while living in Japan) Once the massage was through she put a half robe around me and led me to the ts room. The shower was relaxing and thorough, my only complaint is that the room was pretty cold initially, but it warmed up after a while. I had read David's review so I wasn't expecting any extras, but I did get hard while she was washing my package, and she said "if you horny, you can do, I watch" so I went to it, and while I did she played with my nips and the boys, even teased my asshole (with no penetration) all the while whispering the typical stuff. Finally I busted my nut, and she actually seemed to get aroused by it, she stared at it the whole time and said "wow, I love when you cum for me baby, you cum so good". Probably acting but I appreciated it anyway. After a thorough clean up, she dried me off and led me back to the room and thats all she wrote. Damage was 60 for the hour, 10 for the ts, and $25 tip (as David said, I did most of the work). Massage was 9/10, provider looks were 4/10. I can't say whether I will repeat again, would have been totally perfect if there were extras, but if I ever find myself just wanting an awesome massage, I'll probably come by again.
Any chick who will play with your nips, caress your balls, and brush your asshole should not have an issue touching the shaft. These chicks probably just need a bit more convincing. You guys are taking it easy on them lol.

Also, 60/hr plus a TS fee PLUS a tip is an absolute rip off for a "legit" place. You shouldn't be paying anymore than $50/hr for a legit asian massage, and even that's a bit steep. Most legit places are around $40/hr plus maybe a 5-10$ tip as they get paid by the shop as well as tips.

You've mentioned this before - how do you know this?
Which part, how much they are for the hr, or the part where they get a piece of the action?

The first part - I go to legit places, I've never paid more then $40/hr for a legit rub.

The second part - I've been to places and seen them pay people at the end of the day; I've been frequenting legit places for years before I started mongering. Also, my old ATF started off doing legit nail work and legit rubs and we talked about the legit business. She said the legit places pay at least min wage because not all of the workers are illegals and won't tolerate sub standard wages.

The other thing is common sense. No one is working for $5-$10 tips per hour or half hour sessions because you're only probably getting 4 a day maybe.

The second part, thanks for the explanation. At least half my visits have been to legit places (almost exclusively of late) and $40 has been max (although I went to 268 Broadway Hicksville once where it's $45). I still tip $20 for a GOOD legit one-hour massage.

The second part, thanks for the explanation. At least half my visits have been to legit places (almost exclusively of late) and $40 has been max (although I went to 268 Broadway Hicksville once where it's $45). I still tip $20 for a GOOD legit one-hour massage.
I have no problem with people tipping legit places whatever they want. I've tipped $20 on occasion for above average service, but usually $10. I think a 25% tip is fair.

Just got back from a visit. Mamasan wasn't at the desk when I arrived, and the girls on duty had limited English, so there was some initial confusion about what service I wanted (there's a whole printed menu). I ended up taking the 60-minute massage and scrub combo for $75. My attendant was Angela, a decent-looking lady I'd guess to be in her 30's. Very little English but a nice attitude.

I lay down on a nicely padded table and Angela gave me a firm but relaxing 30-minute massage. Nice attention to my neck and shoulders, areas which most AMP's neglect. At times it was hard staying awake, which to me is a sign of a quality massage.

After the timer went off, Angela had me don the sort of half-robe as noted in another comment and led me to the table shower room. Mamasan came in the room with us and spoke to Angela for a minute or so in Chinese (?), presumably giving her instructions. Angela then began rubbing me all over with an oily lotion that contained some sort of gritty substance. She massaged it into my skin, so the treatment was almost like a continuation of the massage I'd already gotten. Finally, she used a hand-held shower head to rinse me off very thoroughly. The treatment left my usually dry skin feeling terrific, it's the sort of treatment women probably would like, though unless the customers brought bikinis to the spa the nakedness issue would be a major obstacle. I also will point out that Angela did not saying anything to the effect of "you do," in contrast to other peoples' experiences.

Angela dried me off in a somewhat cursory manner in the shower room, and then much more thoroughly back in the massage room. She helped me dress, and both she and mamasan seemed happy with my $25 tip. Was the session worth the $100 it cost me? I'd say yes, despite its completely legitimate nature. Both the massage and especially the scrub treatment were outstanding, and probably would have cost considerably more in a non-Asian establishment. Best of all, from start to finish the session lasted over 90 minutes, well in excess of the ostensible 60 minutes.

Yes I speak from experience.....you don't think the vice squad has all exits covered if they going to raid a place?
You think your going to be able to quickly get dressed and coordinate yourself and manage to find the exits fast enough to elude police?
Planview amp, was really a house.......6 years ago. I go in, should have walked out. Got a bad feeling two steps in the door......anyway it was a house, the girls were working out of the bedrooms.....girl leads me into one room, I pay her, tells me get undressed.....I decide to keep my lacrosse shorts on because I am sketched out.....she comes in and is working me so hard, giggling, but I wont take my shorts off. On my stomach and she is rubbing my back....here a loud bang......in walks Nassau's finest with their badges around their necks on those chains.....place is swarmed in seconds.....15 cops inside easy.....I am on my stomach, they grab the girl tell me get up and sit in the corner on a chair.....I do......go down the hall and bust up the other rooms.....I hear them screaming find the cash box, locate the cash box.....they lead out 3 other dudes in cuffs all naked and seat them on a black leather couch in the living room.....lead detective comes in and starts questioning me......how did I know of this place? How much did I pay? What was I doing here? Long story short, those other 3 guys were all caught in mid act with the other girls, I wasn't. I was in lacrosse shorts on my stomach. I am led out through the living room, glance over at those guys, naked on the couch and I am shitting, but I stay calm. Detective puts me in his car, I give a statement, he says I am free to go that I may be needed to testify against the girls in court....I should look out for a subpoena......hands me my 40 bucks back and says to NEVER look for or get a massage from any place off of Craigslist. Which is where I said I saw the ad.....Said the place was being surveiled for weeks.....he was like we saw you pull up.....we watched you pull away and come back....were you weary? I said yes, looked a little out of place.....anyway, never called to court.....but I was totally caught off guard, never saw it coming or made an attempt for the "emergency exits" totally surrounded. Just laid there and thought to myself be calm, don't say too much, and watch what you say....I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was in gym shorts.....wrong place, wrong time.

Amps in a residental Nieghborhood are not a good pic nosey neighbors Are going to call le first thing they think when guys going in& out there buying drugs .i was at a couple in that area years ago .lucky i never got busted im always thinking like Neil7 looking for a place to jet if something goes down .that' was pretty cool of cop give you back your money

That was one of my first experiences in the hobby - I was shitting bricks, but had a very legit excuse, no priors, not even a traffic ticket, and I don't look like a skell.....Got lucky the Detective was cool, they only wanted those girls.....and probably the cash box. They hit gold when they found 3 dudes balls deep in mid pump......And yes bad move to go to one in a residential area, totally agree....but i was a greenhorn then.....slowly earning my stripes.

this place is not in a residential area. It is a stand alone, next to a strip mall. It' been there for years, because it's totally ligit as far as I know. I only went once 2 or 3 year ago.

I always check where the emergency exits are on these places in case the place gets raided I can make a quick get away.
lol this is the most naive post I've EVER heard. If you went into a crack house or drug den, would you expect to be able to escape out of the emergency exits too?? I know cops can tend to be incompetent, but if you think they don't surround all the exits prior to executing their warrant you have another thing coming, and it's not your dick.

Also, spots in residential areas are sketchy as fuck and should be avoided at all costs.