Natsumi 954-256-6898

She was a little late getting ready but it didnt matter much to me, she opens the door and she is gorgeous and wearing a robe and some black lingerie. I shower up really quick and get to the fun

She starts undressing and gets me onto the bed. Starts with a nice bbbj for a little while and then gets on the condom and hops on top. We go like this for awhile and then move on to doggy with me standing at the edge of the bed which is where I pop the first time.

She gives me a nice massage and on the flip she starts bbbj again. More riding cowgirl and then she finishes me with an awesome bbbj. This is my first time w/ this agency and I might repeat, but its a bit of a drive for me

She was a little late getting ready but it didnt matter much to me, she opens the door and she is gorgeous and wearing a robe and some black lingerie. I shower up really quick and get to the fun

She starts undressing and gets me onto the bed. Starts with a nice bbbj for a little while and then gets on the condom and hops on top. We go like this for awhile and then move on to doggy with me standing at the edge of the bed which is where I pop the first time.

She gives me a nice massage and on the flip she starts bbbj again. More riding cowgirl and then she finishes me with an awesome bbbj. This is my first time w/ this agency and I might repeat, but its a bit of a drive for me
How would you describe her physical appearance, shower, table shower, private home and the type of session you had; beyond 2x bbbj and 1x FS.

Sadly no dfk which was a bit of a disappointment but that may be a ymmv thing. I'm tall so most girls to me are short but id say she's a little taller than average. Fake boobs but they did look nice, nice tight ass and it was all in a pretty nice hotel. Texted them when I got there and then they gave me the room number

Sadly no dfk which was a bit of a disappointment but that may be a ymmv thing. I'm tall so most girls to me are short but id say she's a little taller than average. Fake boobs but they did look nice, nice tight ass and it was all in a pretty nice hotel. Texted them when I got there and then they gave me the room number
I guess you’re right. But I guess that definition of GFE has many meanings. I guess PSE experience has many different meanings. I take PSE meaning as in no condom.