Natasha/Morgan/Rossi Commack Hotels 631-310-4208

For all of my sessions with Holly she was fully nude, never left the room or looked for music or found any other way to run the clock (in fact we went over our time more than once), she never asked for a penny more than the regular donation for touching or anything else, and was completely into it from start to finish.

I don’t post reviews for every single session I’ve ever had, and I’m not sure what you find interesting about that. What I do find interesting is how many times you’ve found yourself in this situation and assume that not only do none of these women speak to each other but that they would be excited to have you. I mean look at that screen shot, you have a running list of women specifically telling each other to avoid you.

As I said, sounds like the problem is you.
You have not still not posted any reviews of Holly. I do not appreciate the attacks.

Not to mention he(roger) has the wierdest written tone/style I've read on UG.
Disconnected, Almost robotic in nature and seems to just throw out $10 words in a superfluous manner.
Almost like he's trying to say something, without saying it. Very strange
I like the superfluous nature. Thanks. I didn’t know there was an official style necessary for a review. It is mostly stream of consciousness or prepared, edited, and then posted.

For all of my sessions with Holly she was fully nude, never left the room or looked for music or found any other way to run the clock (in fact we went over our time more than once), she never asked for a penny more than the regular donation for touching or anything else, and was completely into it from start to finish.

I don’t post reviews for every single session I’ve ever had, and I’m not sure what you find interesting about that. What I do find interesting is how many times you’ve found yourself in this situation and assume that not only do none of these women speak to each other but that they would be excited to have you. I mean look at that screen shot, you have a running list of women specifically telling each other to avoid you.

As I said, sounds like the problem is you.
This sounds more like an endorsement— you did not post a review during the runtime of the location. I would imagine you have a personal relationship with Morgan or the location.

The too long; didn't read summary of this thread, Roger made an appt, went, and left at last minute. Some girls use cross referencing apps with potential false information. Always use burner numbers and continue to stay safe.

Mod alert: Before the personal attacks start again or further endorsements start, please lock thread.

This sounds more like an endorsement— you did not post a review during the runtime of the location. I would imagine you have a personal relationship with Morgan or the location.
In other words I didn’t have every woman at this location desperate to get me off their table as soon as possible, so I must be a shill. Got it.

You made 5 fake numbers your a stalker fucking loser
I used one to contact you and used that same one to make an appointment and communicated with you until I got to the room door at the Hyatt. I only had one spare and both were burned for privacy reasons. The spare was not used when I contacted you. I am not gov. spitzer dumb.

I never met you how dare you write a long essay about me my name is STELLA from CENTEREACH u dick head! Not Morgan u idiot u make up so many lies your miserable your lucky we never met i would have found out your name and ruin your marriage because of what your trying to do to me
I do not have a wife. I also use proper sentence structure, as subject- verb -predicate. Resorting to violence and/or retaliation as a result of a negative experience review? How professional is that? Not the best, if one read it as a yelp review. If you use the internet to search the number, your ads use the same names that I posted.

In other words I didn’t have every woman at this location desperate to get me off their table as soon as possible, so I must be a shill. Got it.
If you read my posted reviews, there are some great experiences at that location as well as some who focused more on the tips/money etc, etc. which reduced the experience. I am also still in contact with some of the talent who have moved on from the industry and now have a RN license, a kid and a loving husband. I have also seen other talent has they have moved to different spots in NYC or in Art Spaces or their own homes.

And another one in the coliseum. lol.

I used one to contact you and used that same one to make an appointment and communicated with you until I got to the room door at the Hyatt. I only had one spare and both were burned for privacy reasons. The spare was not used when I contacted you. I am not gov. spitzer dumb.

I do not have a wife. I also use proper sentence structure, as subject- verb -predicate. Resorting to violence and/or retaliation as a result of a negative experience review? How professional is that? Not the best, if one read it as a yelp review. If you use the internet to search the number, your ads use the same names that I posted.

If you read my posted reviews, there are some great experiences at that location as well as some who focused more on the tips/money etc, etc. which reduced the experience. I am also still in contact with some of the talent who have moved on from the industry and now have a RN license, a kid and a loving husband. I have also seen other talent has they have moved to different spots in NYC or in Art Spaces or their own homes.

And another one in the coliseum. lol.
U stupid ass hole i don’t work at the HYATTE never did! U stupid lying jerk I’m Stella from centereach u stupid asshole who is Morgan u are fucking delusional